First Move

NOT YOUR ORDINARY FANGIRL
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Whaaaat? You went to Sment for an audition and you are now for screening?! Wow! Hani you’re unbelievable!” Hyemi was surprised. Well, she must be really startled.

 

“What came into your mind and do the audition?” She asked.

 

“Park Chanyeol...” Oooooops!

“Wae? Is that where he’s training? At Sment?” She asked.

“No. No. No. Actually I asked Park Chanyeol where Sment is located and he said it’s at Gangnam so I decided to visit the place just incase I see Heechul... but I ended up doing the audition.” I answered.

“Waaaah. Good luck to you scary sasaeng fan!” She said while shaking his head.

“You seem so close to Park Chanyeol huh? I envy you!” She uttered.

“Wae do you like him? Are you one of his fangirls?”  I asked.

“Cham... please Hani-ya... I can’t even handle my craziness about Super Junior, I don’t wanna ruin my bias list right now okay?” she answered

“Gurae. You should focus to Super Junior. Park Chanyeol is nothing but a handsome creature with no humility inside him.” I confidently said.

“Yah! Are you just destroying his good image right now?” she asked like she really has no idea.

I took a deep sigh.

 

“Aish! Forget it. You better help me think of a way on how to pass the screening.” I said.

“So you really want to get in.”

“Of course. It’s an opportunity. I won’t let it slide.”

“Why don’t you ask for Chanyeol’s help?” Hyemi suggested.

 

Hyemi is right. Chanyeol can help me with this. I have to set aside my pride for Kim Heechul.

 

I immediately picked my phone from the table which made me remind of the time when Chanyeol and I were exchanging numbers

 

 "By the way, do you want my phone number, just incase you'll need my help." That’s what he exactly say. And I really need his help now.

 

I called Chanyeol.

 

“Are you busy?” I asked.

“I’m practicing.”

“Again?”

“Yup. Why?”

“Let’s meet.” I said.

 

@@@@@@@@@

 

We met at a coffee shop near our school.

 

“What’s the matter?” He asked.

“Do you know how much I love Kim Heechul?” I asked wearing a serious expression. But deep inside I wanna beg him. Ha Ha Ha Ha

He’s all confused.

“You want to meet me to ask that? Huh! Ridiculous! You should have just asked over the phone.”

“This is a matter that needs personal interaction Park Chanyeol. It can’t be solved over the phone.” I uttered.

“Are you really into Kim Heechul? Why don’t you just shift to someone reachable. Like me.” He grin.

“Heechul and You are two different person. Ok?” I calmly said.

“That’s what I’m trying to point out.” He answered

I suddenly remembered my dream last night. Weird. I forgot, I should have confronted him earlier. Now is the time.

“Yah! Do you have a crush on me?” I asked straight-forwardly.

He stopped from sipping his frappe. He almost choke.

“Whaaat?!” He asked back.

“Are you deaf? Do you have a crush on me???? Do you like me????” I asked again. I don’t care about his answer anyway. Be it YES or NO. I just have to know.

“What if I told you yes?” He asked again. This is an endless question and answer portion!

“Then you have to beat Kim Heechul.” I honestly answered.

He smirked.

“But, why are you asking all of these?” He asked

“So do you really like me?” I asked again.

He laughed. “What kind of question is that?”

“It’s a question answerable with YES or NO only. Not with what ifs.” I said.

“I have a girlfriend. I should not like anyone else.” He answered.

“Good.” I said. “I am asking these because I want to confirm that there’s no malice between our friendship.” I smiled.

“So, that means our friendship will be ruined just in case I’m going to like you?” He asked.

“Not exactly ruin. I’m pursuing my love to Kim Heechul and I don’t want to hurt anyone while doing that.” I laughed. I know my reason is too odd for Chanyeol to understand.

“You’re crazy. Love is not love when you’re the only one giving it.” He said.

“Right now that’s the case. But time will come that he will finally recognize me.” I smiled.

 

“So what’s really the matter huh? Why’d you want to meet me?” He again asked.

“I will undergo a screening at Sment next week. I need you to help me.” I mouthed.

“So you really went to the audition?” He asked

“Yes. And it’s all because of you.” I said

“Why me?”

“I called you several times but you didn’t answer that’s why I don’t have a choice but to enter Sment building just in case I’m going to meed you there and because I want to meet Heechul.”

“waaaa what a stalking prowess!” I don’t know if that’s a compliment or an insult.

“yaaah! You better help me or else I will tell the whole music department that their beloved Park Chanyeol is a trainee of SM.”

“What benefit can you gain from spre

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter