1/? - Who You

Spotless Mind

Wake up at six in the morning, I open my eyes slowly. My head feel heavy. Very unfamiliar place. This is not my house. I look around. Nobody’s around. And it seems at hospital. But why I’m doing at here? I tried getting out of bed. I wanted to find a nurse or doctor who treating me because I want to know what is the reason I was there.

"Yoon Doojoon." somebody called me. Yes, my name is Yoon Doojoon. But who called my name? Unknown boy are standing in front of room door. He comes closer to me. I wonder who he is.

"Thank god. You’re awake. I'm sorry. Please forgive me." the guy who are now in front of me speak. He even hugs me.

“Do I know you?” I asked him. The guy in front of me froze. He seems shocked.

Who are you that you are crying in front of me?
Who are you that you come into my arms?

“Yah, Yoon Doojoon. Stop it.” He asked me. His eyes start to pool with tears.

“I’m serious, do I even know you? Are we friend?” I asked looking at him.The guy lost his words.

“It’s me, Yong Junhyung. Yoon Doojoon, you better stop playing this stupid game.” That Junhyung guy speaks again.

“No, I’m sorry. I don’t know you and I believe I don’t have friend with a name Yong Junhyung.” I wonder who he is again. Yong Junhyung? I don’t know him for sure.

“Doctor. I need to call doctor to check you. Wait here.” With that, Junhyung run out from the room leaving me in the room alone.

 

After the check-up, almost all my friends come to the hospital. They are worried about me. They said it’s almost a month I stay unconscious after car crashed. I’m not even remembering it.

“What’s my name?” asked a short guy to me. I smiled to him.

“Are you kidding me, Yang Yoseob?” I knocked his head. He was so stupid asking me stupid question.

“How about the others? Can you name them?” Yoseob asked.

“Okay fine Yang-darella. Here beside you isour housemates Gikwang, Dongwoon, Hyunseung. “ I start point one by one. They nod.

“Then that side my hot gym best friends. My monster Chansungie & Jinwoonie, Taecyeon hyung, Junsu hyung, Nickhun, Wooyoung, Seulong hyung, Changmin hyung, Kwonnie,  & lastly Junho.” I don’t know why I need to called out their name. But they seems relieve after I called out their name.

“Joon-ah. Doojoonie~” Someone called my name. He looks out of breath.

“ah, Changsun hyung!!” Lee Joon comes with our other dancer team which is Byunghee hyung, Cheolyeong, Seungho hyung and Sanghyun.

“Are you okay?” he asked me while play with my hair.

“Ofcourse I’m okay. Do I look I’m not okay?” I asked him playfully. Everybody laugh. But then I notice the guy I met earlier still here. He is talking to Seungho hyung and Byunghee hyung.

“Who is he?” I asked Yoseob. Again, he gives me shocked expression.

“Don’t you remember him, Doojoon ah?” he asked me. I just shake my head. I don’t know him. I don’t remember if I even be friend with him.

“Are he friend with you guys?” I asked more.

“Doojoon-ah, that is Yong Junhyung. Your fiancée.” That’s make me lost word.

“What? My fiancé? Are you kidding me?” I asked him more. Unbelievable. If he is my fiancé, why can’t I remember even a thing about him?

“Yes, he is your official fiancé. Look at your finger. You have the engagement ring with you.” I look at my finger. Yes, there is silver ring in my finger. I checking the ring and found there is name engraved on the ring.

“2JUN [2준]”.

I don’t remember, I don’t know
Did we love?
I really don’t know, it’s not in my memory
Did we break up?

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

so here we go. Part 1!!! I'm so addict to Jung Joonyoung song!!!! it's hard to sing actually the song. And while write this. I had hard time to surpress my emotion to the story. I imagine a really fantastic storyline, but when i start write, it turns to crap. yeah my poor grammar and lack of english.. hmm.. btw, enjoy. subscribe and comment are welcome :D

have you guys follow BEAST member on Instagram?

the latest join in the Instaworld is our Leader Yoon!!

ouh and his first post are a selca of him with Junhyung!!!!

I'm so happy because before Doojoon join insta, Junhyung always post a picture of Doojoon on his insta follow by Yoseob.

Aish these two kid seem really love Doojoon so much and battle out.

Obviously, Junhyung is the winner!! hahahaha

Yoseob : yybeast

Junhyung : bigbadboii

Doojoon : beeeestdjdjdj