02

~ Let Go of You ~

Su Ho was lying on his bed while his eyes glued to the ceiling. Chan Yeol’s say about having a ‘back-up’ was haunting him since then. He thought that he would forget it since it sound so disgusting, but he wasn’t expect that he actually get into it more than he thought he will.

Then his phone received a message again. This time it’s came from Kris.

Hello, brother. We are having fun here. Come fast or you’ll regret it. Well, that’s what Chan Yeol said. Baeng Bong Bar Club. Now!’ –Kris Wu

Su Ho sighed again while slowly got up from bed. He put on his jacket and adjusting his hair.

He adjusted his eyes while wandering around the club, looking for his friends.

“Oi, over here!”

SuHo could hear the voice of the menace giant, Park ChanYeol. As he found where Chan Yeol is, he headed there.  He was a bit surprised because not only Kris and Chanyeol, his closest friend but also most of the boys in his class are gathered around and had some drinks.

“What is this? Are you guys having some kind of party or something?” SuHo asked while he greeting them by high-fiveing them one by one.

“We are” The third rank tall among them, Tao, said.

“Where have you been, man? Are you busy or something?” The peach haired asked, pointing SuHo with his bear bottle.

“Of course, Lu Han. He was busy visiting the bookstore” Chan Yeol started to mock again.

“Shut up!” SuHo threw him a nut.

“Se Kyung is daebak. She’s a hard worker” Kris said after he gulp down his drink.

“Yeah, I bet she is” Lu Han grinned.

“She’s cute” The younger one, Kai said. Sincerely.

“Of course she is” SuHo finally defended her. Well, basically because it’s a fact that everyone knows.

Then their minds are not focusing on SuHo again but to the group of girls whom just walking to the club.

“Wow” Tao mumble, eyes glued at their lower-back region.

“Are you kidding? You already have FIVE of them, dude” SuHo tapped the back of Tao’s head hard.

“I’m just looking”

“You’re looking always ends up seducing, sekki-ya!”

“Why? It’s not my fault if I have such a great charisma. Just because you loyal to one person doesn’t make you are loyal person”

“What? Are you mocking me or something?”

“No. Why’d you think I’m mocking you?”

“Hei, hei, hei, guys stop” Chan yeol got up and sat between SuHo and Tao. “Why are you so sensitive, Suho?”

“I’m not!”

“I need to go to the toilet” SuHo rose up to his feet and walk through the dancing people. He felt a bit irritated by his friends. He didn’t like if they are starting to talk about his girlfriend, Se Kyung which she was more than fine to him.

He pushed the toilet without looking a head of him until she smell a very strange scent. When he straight up his head he saw a young woman spraying a perfume to the whole toilet.

“You!”

“Arggh!”

The girl suddenly hide inside one of the toilet.

“What are you doing here?” SuHo approached her, tried to warn her.  He swung the door open and saw a girl stood in a bit embarrassed. He examine her because she was standing just a few steps from him. The scent from her perfume still lingered on his nose. It’s soft and unique. He unconsciously gulped his saliva when he realized how pretty she was. She has a feel of a modern person from her way of dressing. No wonder is she was in a club. She raised up her brows and staring back at Suho.

 Suho cleared his throat then continue scolding, “Can you read the caution at front? It’s Men’s restroom”

“I know”

“So, why are you here?”

“The other one is full, and I was in urgent so, I see here was empty then, I’m here. I’m done by the way. Do what you have to do, Sir” She made a hand movement to tell Suho to get out of the doorway. She really called him sir in English.

“Sir?” Suho scoffed and step a side.

“Thank You” she said in English again. But when she was about to step out, there a sound of people coming. She immediately hid back inside again, with Suho this time. She closed the door and waiting.

Bot of them are stood face to face with a tiny space between them. Suho could smell the scent of her hair which completely different from her perfume. The scent was more like a fruit, a strawberry he can tell. The scent seems smell the same like Se Kyung’s. Su Ho could feel her hand touched his while she tried to peek behind the door.

“Hei, sir. Do you think they are gone, yet?” She asked in whisper. She was staring right to his eyes.

Suho could feel a bit awkward with that position. But she looks easy as if it was nothing.

Does’t  she feel uncomfortable? Why she looks like it was nothing to worry to stay in a tiny room with a stranger?’ Suho kept wondering.

“Are they gone?” she repeat her question.

“Dunno” Suho tried hard to sound calm.

Then they no longer heard any kind of voice from outside.

“I think they are gone” She smiled at Suho and pushed the door open.

“Arghh, so smelly in there. It’s suffocating, right sir?”

“Eung? Ah, yes mam”

“Mam? How old you think I am? Fourty?”

“You called me sir, we’re even”

“Ah, sorry, you didn’t like it I see. So, what’s your name?”

“Mwo?”

“Your name!”

“S-suho”

“Ok, bye Suho!” She waved at him then walked out form that place.

“Mwo ya. First time to met and she speaks like we were friends. I think she was from abroad”

Suho frowned his brows and approached the sink. While he washed his hands, the scent of her perfume still spread out inn the room. Well, at least she made the toilet mood better than before.

Suho back to his friends which only Lu Han and Kai who stay.

“Where are the people?” Suho asked to the both of them.

“Dancing, of course” Kai said, sighing.

“Then why you guys are stay here? Aren’t both of you were the expert about dance?”

“I got ankle injured when Lu Han forced me to play soccer yesterday, damn you Lu Han!” Kai cursed Lu Han in a serious anger. Because Kai loves to dance so much, he must feel bad for not dancing in the club.

“I didn’t go dance to accompany you here, bastard. Cause I do feel sorry”

“Sorry, my !” Kai facing his back at Lu Han.

Suho shook his head for watching the argument of his friends who famous of being the duo dancing machine, then he took his phone out from his jacket pocket.

He surprised that he got ten missed-calls from Se Kyung. He quickly out from the crowd to make a call. He tried for two times but there is no reply from Se Kyung.

‘Is she mad at me’ Suho asked himself when he tried for the third times. But still no pick up.

‘But she’s not a person who get mad easily’ He leaned his head, thinking.

Then he jumped by the sudden har patted on his shoulder. ChanYeol was already behind him.

“What are you doing here?”

“Ani, just tried to make some call”

“Se Kyung?” ChanYeol raised his left eyebrow.

“Hmmm”

“Send her a text, tell her you busy with us”

“What?”

“Ah, come on. Kris have someone to introduce to us” Chan Yeol wraped his hand around Suho’s shoulders then dragged him in.

“Hey, Suho. I want introduce my friend” Kris nodded to a girl next to him who already having a seems- so-interesting chat with Tao. As the girl turn her head she gasped.

Suho gasped.

“Suho!” the girl called.

“Y-you?!”

To Be Continue...