01

~ Let Go of You ~
Su Ho glanced at his watch. It's been an hour he stay in the library, accompanying a girl who hid her face behind her literature book and sat acrossed of him.
"Se Kyung-ah, are you done?" He asked for the twentieth times.
Se Kyung, Su Ho's one year girlfriend just gave him her sweet calming smile, "Five minutes"
Su Ho nodded then he rested his chin on his palm, staring at the girl in front of him.
"Oi" someone suddenly came from behind and tapped SuHo's back. SuHo straight up his body and look at the familiar face. It's ChanYeol, his classmate. "Waa, what a diligent couple" ChanYeol grinned and glared at Se Kyung.
SuHo quickly gave him a light punch because he knows ChanYeol is actually mocking at his girlfriend.
"Annyeong, Se Kyung!" ChanYeol waved at the girl. She just smiled and back to her book.
"It's really sunny outside, why don't you guys going on a date? It's a waste of time spending it in the library" ChanYeol started. SuHo fiercly gazed at his dorky tall friend. ChanYeol knows SuHo well.
"You want to go out for date?" SeKyung asked SuHo in her odd dumbfounded voice.
SuHo smiled and wave his hands, "Anniya. You should finish your work, we could have a date next time"
"well, we could go after I finish this, just wait for couple of minutes" she smiled again.
"It's good then. Me and other kids are going to the club, you know, the usual club we always go to? Meet me there"
SeKyung looked up and her nose wrinkled, "Club?"
"Ya, you know SeKyung didn't like go to a club, don't you?" SuHo puched him again.
"Oh, come on. Just come. It'll be fun. I promise. We won't get drunk or something. Just hang out" ChanYeol confronted her with his Master Club attitude.
SeKyung has her doubt expression again. She looked at SuHo again, "You really want to go to club, su Ho?"
SuHo looked at her sad expression. He couldn't say anything.
"Ah, you seems really want to go" Se Kyung smiled in weak. "It's ok. You can go by yourself. I'm going to the bookstore, then. It's ok." she might smiling, but SuHo knows her well. She must be sad.
"Se Kyung-ah, I told you I don't want to go" He held her hand, "I won't let you go to the bookstore alone. I would be a bad boyfriend if I go have fun alone. Let's go date in our favorite place, Eottae?"
SeKyung smiled in relief, "Keurae. Ah, I'll finish soon. Chokkuman kidaryo" she rushed to write notes on her book again.
SuHo glared at ChanYeol quickly after he heard him scoffed. ChanYeol has his hand patted at SuHo's shoulder. He couldn't believe that SuHo always lose.
"Allright, guys. I'll go first. Wherever your date is, have fun" ChanYeol looked down at SuHo in his devilish eyes, "SuHo hwaiting!" the he vanished to wherever he wanted to.

SuHo quitely sighed and looked at his girlfriend again. He always lose by her sad look. He don't know why. One thing he sure of, ChanYeol would nonstoply mocking and teasing him after this.

Su Ho and Se Kyung helding hands while walking on the street, heading to their favorite Pasta restaurant. SuHo really wanted to drink birs right now rather than eat pasta, but since SeKyung loves pasta and hates anything that consist of alcohol, he held back his desire.

They ordered the same menu untill the waiter straightly write their order without asking. While having their lunch, they had some talks. Same old topics like usual. Books, movies, school, books, movies...school.
SuHo tried to smile along the way since she really was into the topics. SuHo actually didn't mind, he just...wanted to talk something else. While SuHo tried to listened to every SeKyung's words, he received a text message, from ChanYeol.

'Dude, how the pasta? Do you order the same or different one? kekeke'

SuHo rolled his eyes and replied by hiding the phone under the table.

'Shut up, sekki-ya! How bout you, huh? Found any girl yet?'

'not me, but that bastard Tao, he brought a girl. His girlfriend'

'what? Another one? Then how many girls he has now? Three?'

'No. FIVE!'

'What? Is he serious? How did he handle all of them and not getting cought?'

'Only him and god who knows'

'cih. He really is something'

'hey, wanna try?'

'what?'

'you know, having some back-ups like Tao'

SuHo's eyes widened and she glared at SeKyung who still busy with her story. 'Are You nut?! No way'

'why not? Just find one, I don't think you could handle more than one like Tao. But why not? go find some adventures'

'shut up! You disgusting me. I'm ending this conversation.Keut!'
After he put his phone back into his pocket, he looked at SeKyung again. But the word back-up keep spinning in his mind.

To Be Continue.

=> Comment=Subscribe=Upvote<=