Blind Date

Blind Date - P.O

"Mom do I really have to go meet this guy?" You whined as your mom rifled through your closet.

"You have already met him, he is my best friends son." She said as she pulled out a slick, one shoulder red dress that was form fitting. "His name is Jihoon. You two played together when you were younger."

"Yeah like fifteen years ago." You scoffed as your mom threw the dress on your bed.

"Get ready, he will be here soon." Your mom left the room as you looked at the dress. hating how your mom always set up these blind dates for you; but you knew that it was because she loved you. Slipping into the dress you walked out with your black heels in your hand you, sitting on the couch in the front room. Your mom waited there for you so that she could do your hair. Slipping into your high heels your mom brought all of your hair to the open shoulder and curled it making it look like a waterfall.

The doorbell rang right when she finished. Running to the door she opened it to Jihoon (P.O), he bows to your mom as you stand up from the couch, clutching your black hand back as his eyes get wide, you approached him as his mom walked through the door behind him. The two mom’s began giggling happily as Jihoon walked towards you, lifting your hand up he kissed the back of it gently as he bowed to you. Bowing back your mom and his waved both of you off.

He let of a distressed breath as you two were in the clear from your mothers, as you looked at him, your hand resting on his arm.

"What’s wrong?" You asked looking up at him.

"Just blind dates, I hate them. I have been on so many and now she has me dating my best friends while I was younger." He said walking out to his car as he held the door open for you to get in. Sitting in his car he walked to the other side and got in the car.

"I don’t like blind dates either, they are just awkward." You admitted as he smiled like he used to at you.

"How about we skip the formal dinner and just go have some fun like we used to?" Jihoon got an idea as your face lit up as you smiled and nodded at him.

The car ride wasn’t that long before you two had reached a lake. Secluded and alone, you both got out as you looked at your red dress as he looked at it too. Taking off your heels as you stood on the cool ground. Running up to you he took your hands as you ran along side of him. Down the long dock you two jumped into the water as you washed your makeup all off, you wanted to be yourself. Letting your hair out of the fancy up-do. Splashing and playing with Jihoon just like you used to do when you were younger.

Hours ticked by as the water temperature dropped, both of you shivered to keep warm as you two walked onto the shore in your soaking wet clothes.

"That was so much fun." Your teeth chattered loudly as your hand went up to cover your mouth.

"Let’s go get you into something more… you." He said with a smile as you both walked to the car, popping the trunk he took out one of his long sleeved shirts and shorts. Handing them to you, he pointed over to the grove of trees where you could change. He took his second pair of clothes into his hands and changed by the car after you were far enough away.

Smiling to yourself on how big these clothes were on you, you walked out and handed him your wet ones as you just threw them in the trunk. Letting your eyes scan his figure as he was in sweats and a tank top, you mouth dropped open as he gently pushed it back up with his side smile that he does.

"Let’s get you home. I don’t want you to catch a cold." He said as his thumb gently your cheek as you nodded. Getting your door for you he opened it and let you go inside as he closed the trunk and got to his side of the car. Turning the key the car rumbled but didn’t start. Trying several more times before he let out groveled words.

"It seems that my battery is dead." He said as he just stared at the steering wheel, "Sorry, we are going to have to spend the night here." He looked at you sadly as you smiled.

"That’s ok, I didn’t want to have to tell my mom about the date anyways." You pulled your legs up onto the seat as you rested your head against the window as you just watched him as he smiled. He locked the doors as he settled into his seat, using his arms for a pillow as he closed his eyes. Letting the moonlight bask down on him and his perfectly sculpted body you watched him for a while before moving and laying on his shoulder. He gently woke up at the weight on him and saw that you were just on him as he smiled happily feeling his heart fall for you like it did so many of those years ago.

Six months, several dates, and a confession later you two were inseparable. The mom’s had made you get together again but this time for a special purpose in mind.

"Do I have to go?" You whined as Jihoon giggled leaning against the wall outside of your room.

"Jagiya, they just want us to have dinner with them and talk." Jihoon reasoned with you as you opened the door, wearing the exact thing that you were wearing for your first date with him. Your hair was just straight and natural as was everything now a days with you. He dressed up in a sweater that was grey and looked extremely nice with the rest of his outfit. His arms wrapped around your waist and rested his head on your shoulder.

"Whatever happens tonight, I love you." He said not knowing what will happen this time with their mom’s.

"I love you too."

Crowded around the dinner table, both of your parents glared at you. Making you feel extremely uncomfortable as Jihoon’s hand gently wrapped his hand around yours, threading his fingers in between yours.

"So have you both been thinking about getting married?" Your mom asked as you flushed as Jihoon froze.

"A little but we might wait a little bit, with my career and all." Jihoon covered for you as you let out a breath.

"So do you want to have grand children?" His mom asked as you eyes shot up from your meal as you tried to focus on something else.

"W-We haven’t talked about it." You shyly said as his thumb just rubbed over yours gently calming you down.

The rest of the evening was just like that, talking about your future, things that you never considered to talk about. Jihoon took you home after the dinner and the interrogation questions were over. The car ride was long and quiet as you chewed on your bottom lip.

"Is there something wrong babe?" He asked as he glanced over at you.

"I-It’s just that, if we do get married and if we do have kids. I don’t know how many I want or if you want them, or even if you want to get married to me." You said playing with your fingers.

"Sweetheart, I love you and I want to marry you, I just want the timing to be right. I am not marrying our kids, I am marrying you. We will make that decision when we come to it ok? I love you for who you are and what my parents, more like mom, push isn’t what I am thinking or going to do. I just want you to be happy in the end." He parked the car in front of your place as he rested his hand on your shoulder. Looking over at him you nodded as he leaned in for a kiss on your lips.

His lips on yours fit perfectly together as it made all of your worries go away. The sweet slow kiss gently broke as his thumb rubbed over your cheek.

"When you plan to marry me, I promise to say yes." You blushed kissing him on the cheek gently before he smiled.

"You make me the happiest I have ever been." He said as you didn’t want to move from his small car that held so many memories.

"Me too."