2 -Middle

Language

After few hours on the air, you finally arrived at Incheon International Airport. because of over excitement, you did not sleep in the air plane. and when you arrived you feel so tired. it was 6.00 p.m at seoul and its already dark. you follow the guide with all the other exchange students. All of you heading to the hostel. after arrived, you take a good refreshing time and you went to sleep due to tiredness.

The Next Day.

You: WOAH!!

Musya: WOAHH!!!!

Henry: Oh my goodness!!!

You: this is unbelievable. this university is 100 times bigger than ours. oh my goodness..

Musya: im so EXCITED!!!!

You: Kyaaaakkk!! i want to fly!! im so happy!!

Henry: gereoke joah? (you like it that much?)

You: ne! nomu nomu nomu nomu~~~~ joah!! (i like it soooooooooo much!)

Musya: il-teun, bang mogja! (lets go eat!)

You: wahh...are we already change our nationality? hahaha

Henry: hahah.. we have to. 

Musya: wahh...what should we eat? i feel like want to eat bibimbap!

You: me too! me too!

Henry: lets go to the cafeteria!

So, all of you went to the cafe and eat. during eat time suddenly you remember something.

You: OMO! i forgot!

Musya: what?

You: i forgot to tell jinho oppa that we are here!

Musya: jinho oppa in seoul university?

You: ani.. Semyung University..

Musya: ouh..

Henry: when will you call him?

You: after this. remind me okay! hee..

Henry: sure..

You: urmm.. no no.. i call him now.. or else i'll forget. 

Jinho : yabuseyo?

You: Oppa!

Jinho: erk? Nuguseyo? (Who are you?)

You: na-ya... (it's me)

Jinho: na....nugu? (me...who?)

You: ____-eyo... (y/n)

Jinho: MWO?? Eii.. geojitmal.. (WHAT? eii.. liar..)

You: jinjja oppa.. na-ya..

Jinho: jinjja? naega otteoke neol miduel? (really? how can i believe you?)

You: its me oppa.. your favaroite dongseang in _______|your country name|

Jinho: _____-ah!!!!!!!!!!!!! jinjjaru?? oh my god! really??? is that you??

You: yes its me..and guest where am i??

Jinho: why are you asking that? wait.. [silent] solma....... (don't you say)

You: em! neaga wasso oppa... (im here...)

Jinho: hanguk?? korea?! you are in KOREA!!!???:??

You: hahaha. yes..

Jinho: oh my god!!! where are you? where? what are you doing here? why don't you tell me earlier? neol jeongmal! aish!!

You: calm down oppa.. im an exchange student at Seoul University..

Jinho: JANGNAN HAJIMA!!!! (dont kid me!)

You: jinjjaru...jeongmaliya... (really)

Jinho: DAEBAK! lets meet up!

You: wow...wait...i'll be staying for a year oppa..calm down..

Jinho: naega olmana bogoshippo aro? (do you know much i miss you?)

You: arro...gereonika..shimchakke..(i know, that's why you have to keep calm) today is my first day..let me explore my campus first okay..

Jinho: okay..just tell me whenever you free, i will bring you to the whole Korea!

You: north korea too?

Jinho: erkkk...

You: ahahaha..okay oppa..i have to hang up..later i call you again okay.. we can chat on kakao talk..

Jinho: okay! papai..

You: papai..

you hang up and look at your phone. you smile by yourself..

Musya: gereoke JOAH?!

You: who? me?

Musya: no..your rice...

You: ahahahahha...mian..well..i just miss oppa..

Musya: i envy you. you already have friends in korea even before you come here..

You: gogjongma..(don't worry) you will meet many friends here. lets go..we going to be late for our first class..

Henry: hmm.. lets go!

Then all three of you start to live a live as a student at Seoul University, you meet many friends and your korean language is getting better from day to day. and today, you and Jinho is planning to meet up. he said he will meet you at itaewon. you will take bus from your university and drop off at itaewon. while you are waiting you saw a bookstore and you went inside. you can smell coffee and you just walk to the book shelf. it was a nice coffee shop. silent and the background song is very relaxing. you look at the books but everything is in korean so you can read it. if you read it, it will take forever for you to finish just one page. suddenly,

'kakaotalk, kakaotalk~~'

You: MOMMY!! 

Your handphone is ringing and everyone is looking at you. you bow to them and walk out quickly. you read the message.

Oppa: oddiya? (where are you?)

You: coffee shop nearby the bakery..

Oppa: okay..i'll be there in second.

you throw out a deep sigh and you look around and you feel someone is looking at you. you turn your head and there is a guy standing outside another coffee shop opposite to you. he waering shades and cap. you can't really tell what he looking at but you feel like you know the guy.

Jinho: [cover your eyes] guest who?

You: kemanhe oppa..(stop it) who else would it be if it isnt you.?

Jinho: [remove his hand] heish...

You: [look at the guy but he disappear] 

Jinho: what are you looking at?

You: me? ah..nothing..lets go oppa..im hungry.

Jinho: what do you want to eat?

You: deokbuki..ramyun...bibimbap..kimchi jigae...

Jinho: woahh..gereoke mana? (that much?)

You: hm! i want to eat all~~~~~!

Jinho: hahaha..aigoo..[pinch your cheek] gwiyowo! (so cute!) lets go!

You: go go!! heheh..

The whole day, you spent your time with Jinho and you are having so much fun! everything you want to do in seoul. you did. you feel the time is pass so fast. its already dark and you have to go back hostel.

You: wahh...oneulleun..naega..sarangi pajeon gathae.. (today, i feel like im falling in love)

Jinho: nugu rang? na? (with who? me?)

You: em! saranghae oppa..

Jinho: hahaha.. na deo saranghae..

You: there is another one place i want to go before i go back hostel.

Jinho: hm? where?

You: Han Gang. (han river)

Jinho: Lets go!!! [pull your hand]

You: kyakkk!!! can we walk from here oppa?

Jinho: Micheosso? you want to break your leg? train of course..

You: hahaha. okay..is it far?

Jinho: well..a lil bit..

You: ermm..gwenchana oppa.. nachunge uri gayo..(its okay oppa, lets go at another day)

Jinho: wae?

You: i might get late to go back hostel.

Jinho: urm..okay. yaksu? (promise?)

You: yaksu? mwol? (promise? what?)

Jinho: we will meet another day..

You: ah! gereomyeon oppa!! (of course!!)

Jinho: i'll sent you to the bus stop..

You: okay..

While walk towards the bus stop, Jinho ask you about BAP. you just answer him. he said again like a year ago that he will bring you to meet BAP. you just laugh and bus is arrive. He hug you and wave goodbye. you wave back at him and the bus leave.

After 4 months you been studied at Seoul University, you are slowly getting used to live in Korea and you can go whenever you want by your own. One fine day, you feel so bored and you want to take a walk outside. but Musya and Henry is missing. they went out without telling you. so you decided to go by your own. you open up navigation and search the way to Han River. you have to take bus and train. so you go. you asked Jinho but he busy with his study so he can't accompany you. You bring camera and map with you. after about 50 minutes of travel by bus you finally you arrived at Han River.

Your POV

Woah.....daebak...this is so  cool.. [capture a few photo] woah! this is a dream come true!! really!! i will give these picture to my family and friend. KYAKK!!!! im so happy! so happy!!! [jump around and take more picture] oh..i want to sit near the river..ouh..why there is so many people there? drama filming? woah! today is really my day. i want to go see! who could it be? Lee Min Ho? Woo Bin? kyakk!! [run to the filming site and you stop] B.....A....P? ...............

You are standing and stick on the ground. you dont believe what infront of your eyes. you just dont believe. B.A.P is filming their new music video. you can't say anything. you are speechless and stone. you feel like want to scream but your voice is block. you feel like want to run to them but your feet is stick to the ground. you want to capture their picture but your hand is freeze. you really blank and don't know what you should do. so you just standing where you at and stare at all of the 6 guys who standing right in front of you. just a few meters away from you. you look at every each of them. just your eyes moving left to right, right to left. and! you catch an eyes contact with one of them. and it was Bang Yong Guk. you surprise but you can look at anywhere else. he look at you and smile. you can hear fangirl scream and you back to the real world. Automatically you turn your body.

Your POV

what did i just do? is he looking at me? heishhh.. no way.. he must smile randomly at everyone..just continue your step...lets go..[about to walk away but you stop] wait! i have to take picture of them! [turn back to them] oh! already finished? heishhh!!!! stupid me!! [knock your head] why did i miss that good timing! ahhh!!! pabo! pabo!! [walk away]

Manager Kang: chogiyo agashi... (excuse me young lady.)

You: [turn your head and again..you are frozen]

MK: hello..agashi?

You: [want to talk but your voice didn't come out]

MK: Gwenchanaseyo? (are you okay?)

You: aa...ne..im okay..

MK: ah..hangguk salam animika? (you are not korean?)

You: ah..ne..geundae, hangguk hal issoyo.. (yes, but i can speak korean..)

MK: ah.. gureugunna..ulieneun,jamsi yaegi jom halkayo? (oh, i see.. can we have a talk for a while?)

You: me? why?

MK: jamsi-eyo...gwenchanayo? (just for awhile. is it okay?)

You: ah..okay..

MK: ttalawayo.. [walk to a van]

You: [just follow him]

MK: [talk to someone in the van] i agashi? (this girl?)

You: hmm? [look at the van's door and someone peek out] HEOL!!!

MK: shhh...keuge hajimayo.. (don't be noisy)

You: ah.. mianheyo... (im sorry..)

MK: madja? [talk to the person in the van] (is this correct girl?) okay. na ghanda.. olae hajima...(don't take to much time..) [pointing]

BYG: arraso hyung...

You: [when blank again]

BYG: [get out from the van and bow to you] annyeonghaseyo..

You: [bow back] an..an..annyeong..has..haseyo...

BYG: [smile]

You: [slap your face]

BYG: [shock!]

you: awww..... [touch your cheek]

BYG: gwenchanaseyo? wae jasinuel ttaelieoun geoyayo? (are you okay? why are you hitting yourself?)

You: woah! this is not a dream.. jinjja..daebak... [look at BYG]

BYG: ah..hanguk salam animika?

You: ne...

BYG: mianheyo..ieroge...gapchagi....urm.... (im sorry....like this....so sudden....)

You: {he stuttering? he STUTTERING???!! IN FRONT OF ME???!!! oh my god! what is this feeling?! he likes me? eiii...noway} urm...

BYG: urm...

You: halmali oppsomeyeon, naega ghanda ulkeyo... (if there is nothing to say, i'll go first..)

BYG: ani! aniyo..halmali issoyo... (no..i mean..i have something to say..)

You: mwogayo? (what is it?)

BYG: agashineun...jeonhwa beonho gajil issubnida? (can i have your phone number?)

You: [open your eyes wide]

BYG: ani..tessoyo..jongdamiyo... (no..its okay..im just kidding) [look away]

You: [automatic give him your phone] take it..

BYG: ani..handphone aniyo..geunyang..number...phone number..

You: i don't remember my own number..you can call you number through my phone...[keep your eyes on him]

BYG: hum? okay.. {mwosun seuliya? (what did she said?) nan geunyang..sstttt...hm....} [call his phone and hang up after there is ringing tone] okay..done.. [hand back the phone to you]

You: ah. ne.. gumapsimida.. (thank you)

BYG: eh? ah.. aniyo..kamsahamida.. [bow]

You: ne..nan..halkeyo..annyeonghegheseyo... (i go first. good bye)

BYG: ne..annyeongheghaseyo... (good bye) [wave at you]

You: [run as fast as you can]

BYG POV

nomu gwiyowo..!