Chapter II

Almost a sinner

Chapter II

 

                Luhan and Laura went at her house.He made sure that she was safe and sound.

                -You shouldn’t drank so much,he said.

                -Whatever,she said still under the influence of alcohol.Why are you so angry?

                -Because I have seen you drunk before and not just once.Don’t you think you party too much?

                She said nothing,but she went to him and hugged him. He responded to her affection and a wild night has begun.

                In the morning, he brought her breakfast in bed, alongside a rose from the neighbour’s yard. She was hangover, but she was happy when she saw him coming, even though she wanted somebody else to be.(she was thinking about last night and about Siwon) They ate their breakfast in the bed and then they went to work.

                In the meantime, Siwon’s night was white, because he was thinking about Laura. He couldn’t stop thinking about her.

He wanted to meet her again, so he decided to ask his sister about her.

                In the morning, he went to her room, where she was sleeping on the floor. He made her breakfast and a special medicine for her hangover. He tried to wake her up, but she didn’t respond. So, he took a glass of water and splashed her.

                -What the ????

                She immediately woke up and said:

                -What do you want from me that you woke me at such an early hour?

                -It’s 2 o’clock in the afternoon, so get up. I need to ask you something, but, first, you should eat something.

Jiwon was eating while Siwon was anxiously waiting to ask her about last night.

-What do you want to know?

-That girl that fell into the pool last night…….Who is she?

-Laura?

-Yes. How do you know her?

-I met her years ago. I was classmate with her. She was standing right in front of me, so I could copy from her at exams. She helped me a lot. She was a good friend. She’s now working as a secretary in W&Z company.

-Seriously?.. I have a coffee shop in that building. I have to go.Maybe I'll see her.. Bye !

-Bye bye!

 

He was rushing to the coffee shop to meet her.

When he arrived, he was shocked to see that Laura was having lunch with that guy that was with her at the party. He wanted to leave, but in that moment Laura saw him.

 

-Hi! What are doing here?

He was looking confused so Laura asked him:

-Do you remember me from last night? I was that girl who fell into the pool.

-Of course that I remember you.