Round 1

Break The Cold Prince's Heart ~Childish VS Cold~ (Exo Kai)

Dedicated to http://www.asianfanfics.com/profile/view/473908 thanks so much for helping me with this chapter!

 

Haruka's POV
 
"Now I do believe in miracles!" My bestfriend Oh Hyori said when she entered the room. I just faced her and rolled my eyes. I'm not always that late... It's just that... "Nice eyebags by the way." she said sarcasm dripping off her tone.
 
Before I could put a defense to why I have these big eyebags our dance teacher came in. She started explaining some things which my ear tunes out. I hate dance class! As I've said before I am as graceful as a sheep. So, I ripped off a piece of paper from my notebook and wrote a message to Hyori.
 
Tsk, that's because I didn't sleep last night.
 
Just after a minute that I secretly passed her the note it came back to me, I opened it. Ooh... nice information I wouldn't have guessed =_=. My bestfriend is a weirdo. Poor me T^T.
 
I just decided to reply at her with a favor, Hey bestie, favor *u*, I am going to take a nap please wake me up once this boring class is over. I was about to pass the note but considering my luck somebody grabbed it raising it high up in the air. I looked up and bite my lip... Ugh our dance instructor Mr. Kim.
 
"Pasing notes during my BORING class eh, Ms. Nakahara?" Mr Kim said all so coldly at me. I just smiled my sweetest smile even though it never worked at him. "Since my class is so BORING you must probably already know what I'm teaching. Stand up and dance in front!" he shouted at me and I suddenly stood up straight, wow I feel like a soldier *o*.
 
He motioned for me to go at the front, so I followed but the whole time I was already crying inside, TT^TT what will I do? I have two left feet!
 
He played a music... PSY's Gentleman. I just stood there like post and our instructor glared at me so I started dancing at the chorus. I could hear the students start to laugh at me... T^T huhu I probably look like a post with only the shoulders moving.
 
"Stop! Such a disgraceful sight! At this rate you'll fail my class! You have to take special classes. Meet me at the dance studio after clas and no buts."
 
T^T Huhu I couldn't sleep last night because of the breaking heart chu chu thing my parents want me to do. Now this day just got worse because of this stupid extra dance class! Huhu could my luck be any better?
 
 
------------------------------------
I am now here at the dance studio waiting for my super duper irritating Dance Instructor. After a few minutes of waiting the door to the dance studio open. I half expected to see Mr. Kim but my eyes widen when I saw a really irritated but still HOT guy comes in.
 
He was running a hand through his brown hair that made me gape at him more. T^T Haruka control your feels! >.< (fangirl mode ON.) 
 
Mr. Hot Guy (I decided to call him) looked surprised when he saw me but soon composed himself, and is that a smirk rising on his face?
 
He made a weird motion with his hands that I really understand, so I just stood there still gaping at him. But soon he must've gotten irritated cause he said out loud. "Stop standing there like a tree will you? Go in the middle and dance."
 
And that's when my fantasies for him ended, Ugh, I hate people like this! But I still followed him let's get this over with, too bad his face got paired up with an attitude like that.
 
I was just standing there at the middle as he looked me up and down, I soon rolled my eyes and whined, "What am I supposed to do here?", I retorted
 
His smirked came back on, "I bet you're a klutz."
 
Wait... What did he just say?! Klutz?!  My face turned red from anger or embarassment, I don't know!
 
His smirk deepen as he noticed the red color of my face. I immediately shouted, "NO! I am NOT a Klutz!"
 
"Well, I would like to see how you'll prove me wrong, KLUTZ.", he said  with a teasing tone and still a smirk plastered on his face.
 
"IT'S SO ON, JERK!", I shouted. I of course kinda have a feeling what will happen but I will not let this jerk call me a klutz, even though I am kinda... JUST A BIT!
 
The song "History" started playing. Oh shoot! What did I got myself into? TT^TT?! Nakahara Haruka you are so dead. *le imaginary dies*.
 
"So klutz, ready to show me what you've got? Wanna go first?" The smirk which I found quite y earlier deepen, now I just wanna slap it off his face ugh!
 
"Y-you go fi-irst. Jerks always g-go f-first!.", Oh hell no Haruka. You did not just stutter. waaaaahh.
 
"Fine with me. Watch closely klutz and be prepared cause your jaw will surely drop to the ground." I was about to reply but he started dancing, he even started singing the first verse... wait this is kinda familiar...
 
 
    
                                Listen neukkil su itni 
                                Nae shimjangi ttwi jireul anha
 
 
His voice... the song... Once again, I gaped at him as some realization start to sink in.
 
EXO-K's History...
 
 EXO-K Members:
Suho-Oppa
Baekhyun
D.O
Chanyeol
Sehun
Kai...
 
Processing...
 
Loading...
 
30%
 
70%
 
100%
 
Lightbulb!
 
Does this mean..... Impossible... How can a...  What the?!
 
"Kim Jong In?" I asked.
 
He just continued dancing but he just replied at that without missing a single pace. "Yep, stage name Kai and the lead dancer of EXO-K. How about that for a jerk?"
 
So the Kai and the Kim JongIn that my mother wanted me to break the heart is this boy? How on earth am I suppose to do that he is such a conceited jerk! And his atmosphere feels really cold...
 
"What are you doing here anyway?" I just asked.
 
"Well, my uncle happened to be really busy, so I guess I am officially your new official dance instructor." he said and leaned closer to me.
 
My eyes widen, Seriously what did I got myself into?
 
 
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------