Codename: ExoYoong

My 12 Brothers
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yoona's POV

 

*Exo-K's Lucky*

 

As soon as I heard my alarm clock, I quickly got up and stretched.

 

"Nngg..ahhh..hmm.." Oh the awesome sensation you get when you stretch. After that, I arranged my bed neatly and grabbed my towel. I headed straight to the bathroom. The good thing is that the bathroom is located just across my room. That way, I don't have to walk a mile and disturb others.

My room is located in the second floor of the mansion which is also where my 6 brothers' rooms are located. In this floor, we have Xiumin oppa, Luhan oppa, Kris oppa, Lay oppa, Chen oppa and Tao oppa's rooms. On the third floor, -Yes, I know right! A third floor? WOW- a little game area/family room is located there where the family could hang out. Also, Suho oppa, Baekhyun oppa, Chanyeol oppa, D.O oppa, Kai oppa and Sehun oppa's rooms are on the third floor as well and of course, another bathroom. Last but not least, on the last floor, located is a kind of like a greenhouse where there are lots and lots of flowers and a balcony where the family can relax under the sun or at night while counting the stars. There you have it. It's a VERY big house. Luhan oppa's room is just beside mine, so I tried to tiptoe on my way to the bathroom. However, when I opened the bathoom door, someone was already there and he was half-. He tried to cover himself with his hands.

"YAH!" He screamed.

"OMO!" I covered my eyes with my towel. "Mianhe." I pulled the door closed while still covering my face with the towel. I fanned my face vigorously as it was burning from embarassment. Good thing he had his towel on. I didn't even know that someone would be awake by now. I wonder who it was. Suddenly, he came out of the bathroom. I looked at him and he was already looking at me. It was Luhan oppa and his face was red from embarassment.

"Mianheyo." I bowed and bowed and bowed. He didn't seem to care and just walked past me. I bit my lip, worried. 'Ahh Yoona! Pabo!' I hit my head really hard a few times. 'Ow.' I touched the spot I had beaten several times and headed straight to the bathroom. I locked the door just incase someone walks in. I wiped the foggy mirror.

"Yoona-yah," I said with a pout. "Pabo!" I cried. Then I took a deep breath. "You're gonna have to face him and apologise. You can do it!" Suddenly, my confidence had boosted up. "Fighting!"

 

***

 

After I had finished washing up, I went and changed into my Genie school uniform. I then clipped my hair on top. As soon as I was ready, I went downstairs into the kitchen for breakfast. I was surprised to see all of my brothers busily eating away. I saw Luhan oppa and our eyes met. I quickly looked away, my cheeks red.

Chanyeol: "Yoongie, come seat with Chanyeol oppa~a." He patted the seat beside him excitedly.

Baekhyun: "Ani. Yoongie sit beside Baekhyun oppa." He gave me his puppy dog eyes.

Kris: "Yoongie?" He asked.

Chanyeol: "That's the nickname me and Baekhyun hyung came up with for Yoona."

Kris: "Ahh.." He said.

"Err.." I was confused as to where I should seat until someone grabbed me by the shoulders and pushed me down the seat closest to the corner.

Kai: "Sorry hyung but she's seating next to me." He winked at Chanyeol oppa and Baekhyun oppa. Both of them pouted.

"Good morning."

We all turned to the direction where the voice was.

"Oh Good morning Mr. Im." Everyone at the table greeted appa.

"Good morning appa." I smiled at him.

Appa: "Did you sleep well my little angel?" He came and kissed me on the top of my head.

"I slept well." I replied and happily ate my pancakes with maple syrup and sliced strawberries. "Uwaa.. This pancakes are awesome. Louis, you're the best." I suddenly blurted out.

Chen: "Our sister is so cute!" Then everyone laughed at my reaction. I felt my face turned red.

Luhan: "Tomato face." I heard him whisper. I lowered my face in embarassment.

Suddenly, Dae Young-ssi came into the kitchen still wearing her nightgown.

Dae Young: "Good morning." She yawned.

"Good morning Dae You--- ani, Good morning o..omma." I greeted her. I'm still getting used to calling her omma. She flashed me a smile.

Dae Young: "I see you're still getting used to calling me omma. No rush Yoona." She said. "You lot better hurry up or you're gonna be late." She exclaimed. Some went and ate their breakfast really fast while the others headed straight upstairs right after they had finished their breakfast. Good thing I woke up early and got ready early. All I have to do now is brush my teeth.

***

Dae Young: "All right boys. The vans are here." She screamed to the guys upstairs. "Yoona, you better get in." She laid her hand on my shoulder. "Have fun with these guys at school." She then winked at me.

Appa: "Be careful Yoona, okay? Pay attention." He told me. I smiled at appa. I headed outside and marvelled at the two van that parked outside. "Uwaa." They get their own personal vans.  Lucky! Both vans were very huge and white. It could probably fit 8 people each. I climbed on the second van behind the first one and sat on the very back seat. 'This is no van, this is a bus!' I exclaimed in my head.

~*~*~*~*~*~

No One's POV

Chanyeol: "Shotgun the seat next to Yoongie." He said as they came running down the stairs.

Baekhyun: "Not if I shoot you with a shotgun." He threatened Chanyeol. Chanyeol pushed him lightly out of the way and he tripped. "YAH." Chanyeol poked his tongue out and headed straight outside.

Once outside, the others caught up with Chanyeol.

Sehun: "Yah, what are you doing hyung?" He asked his hyung curiously who was so busy doing the Eeny Meeny Miny Moe.

Chanyeol: "Eonu gaseul gureul ggayo, Ara majhyeo boseyo, Jeok jeok bak sanimgge muleobo assdeoni." His finger pointed at the second van. "Yoongie is at the second van." He quickly ran to the van and opened the door. "WOOOOOH! I was right!" He then climbed on the van but someone grabbed him by the shirt and pulled him out.

Baekhyun: "Yoongi~e." He quickly got into the van and sat beside his little sister.

~*~*~*~*~*~

Yoona's POV

 

The ride to school was very loud. I was surprised. Even at home, it was never quiet because all of the guys are so noisy. I am not saying that it's a bad thing, it's fun to be honest. I mean, all my life I have been going to school alone, eating alone whenever appa is at work, playing, watching, etc. I have been doing everything alone but then these guys came and somehow, my world became brighter and louder. It feels great. Baekhyun oppa and Chanyeol oppa were always fighting and teasing each other. Sehun and Kai talked to me the whole time in the ride while Kris oppa and Suho oppa relaxed at the front. The van came to a halt.

Kris: "Oh we are here." He said. Everyone grabbed their stuff and went out of the van. Right about now, I could hear the girls scream as each one came out of the van.

Girl 1: "Kyaaah.. EXO oppas!"

Girl 2: "Omo, they are handsome as always." 

Girls: "KYAAAAH~!"

Then I came out last and the atmosphere changed.

Sehun: "Kaja." He placed his hands on my shoulders and pushed me t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter