You Are The One I Love

My 12 Brothers
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yoona's POV

 

"You know, you guys didn't have to do all this. I mean you guys didn't have to wear a full bodyguard suit especially in school." I told my brothers who stayed beside me the whole time since this morning.

Chanyeol: "How are they suppose to know we're your bodyguards if we don't dress like one?" He said then he grabbed his walkie talkie and spoke through it. "Khsssh.. This is Chanyeol over. Package is hot, I repeat, package is---OW!" He was hit on the back of the head by Baekhyun's palm.

Baekhyun: "We're right beside you. You don't have to use your walkie talkie."

Chen: "HAHAHAHAHA pabo!" 

Chanyeol: "Hyung!" Chanyeol grabbed Suho's hand and gave him a face that only a helpless kid would give.

Suho: "Yah, geumanhae." He scolded Baekhyun and Chen.

Chanyeol: "Kekeke.." Then he poked his tongue out at both of his hyungs.

Sehun: "Aissh, we are the maknaes but they act like they are the youngest." I heard him tell Kai and both just laughed at their hyungs.

"Seriously guys, I'll be fine." I told them. They all looked at me. Lay oppa pointed at the bandage on my forehead. I touched it.

"Oppa! Did you really have to point it out?" I pouted.

Lay: "Mian." He laughed and then he smiled. His dimple is seriously gorgeous.

"I'll be fine. Plus, I have Sehun oppa and Kai oppa with me." I grabbed onto their arms.

Kai: "We'll take it from here." He waved goodbye to his hyungs.

Sehun: "Don't you just wish that you can be in highschool again?" He teased his brothers.

"Go to class! Bye bye!" I dragged Sehun and Kai oppa and went straight in our classroom.

***

No One's POV

Chanyeol: "I'm so jealous! I wish I could be in highschool again so I could be with Yoongie." He pouted.

Xiumin: "Kaja! We'll be late to class. We'll come back again during lunchtime. You all know what you have to do right?" He asked his brothers. They all nodded.

Then they headed back to their campus.

***

Classroom: Yoona's POV

 

"Seohyun!!!" I quickly ran to her. "My little baby! Are you feeling okay now? Are you still sick?" I asked her like I was her mother.

Seohyun: "I'm fine now unnie." She laughed.

Yuri: "You missed the biggest news yesterday Seohyun-ah." She then looked at me.

Seohyun: "What news?" Seohyun looked at us with curiosity.

"Appa proposed to Dae Young-ssi and now we are living in her house." I told her. Seohyun went from being curious to being surprised.

Seohyun: "That's good then unnie."

Yuri: "And guess what? She's got 12 sons and they are the kingkas in our school!" 

Seohyun: "EXOtic?" Her eyes widened. Yuri nodded while I face-palmed my face from embarassment. "Uwaa.. Lucky unnie!"

Yuri: "I know right! She's got 12 wolves that's preying on her! Oh the thought of it!" Her face went from being surprised to being worried. "Yoona-yah, have they done something to you?" She asked me.

"Ani. They are just my brothers." I told her.

Yuri: "Still. You know I've seen the way they look at you. They look at you like you're some piece of juicy steak..Well, in your case a juicy bone." She teased me.

"UNNIE!" I screamed at her and I heard Seohyun laugh.

Yuri: "What? You're so skinny! But anyways, it's true. It's like those wolves will pounce on you any minute." She slapped my arm. Seohyun just listened carefully at Yuri unnie's blabber.

"Aye, impossible. Maybe it's because they are just trying to look after me. You know, as what big brothers do for their little sister. You should know that." I slapped her arm.

Yuri: "Maybe. How about you then? Have you fallen prey for their good looks?" She and Seohyun anticipated for my response.

"M..mwo? Aishh, jinja! Of c..course not." I quickly turned around to hide my reddish face. "They are just my brothers." I quickly sat down on my chair.

Seohyun and Yuri: "Mhmmm.. Mhmmm." They both just nodded.

***

At the University Cafeteria: Yoona's POV

 

Chanyeol: "Package is in the building. Over." He said as he saw me with Kai and Sehun oppa walking towards their table.

"Annyong!" I smiled at them.

Chanyeol: "Yoongie sit beside me." He flashed me a huge grin. I went to his side and sat beside him. He gave me a cute aegyo face and leaned his head on my shoulders. Suddenly, we heard a whisper.

"Didn't I say you can only look but you can't touch?" Baekhyun oppa came out of nowhere from behind us and whispered those words at Chanyeol oppa like he's cursing him with a spell. His words brought shiver down Chanyeol oppa's spine. Both me and Chanyeol oppa turned around slowly. He gave Chanyeol oppa a very evil glare. Then he pinched Chanyeol oppa's ear which made him jerked up in pain.

Chanyeol: "Yah, Yah.. Hyung. It hurts!"

Sehun: "Ahh, seriously. They are at it again." He just shook his head. "And they call us immature." Kai oppa shook his head with Sehun oppa this time.

"Aissh, my Baekhyun oppa and Chanyeol oppa are always so cute." I patted them both on their heads and they behaved like little kids. They never fail to make me smile.

Somehow, Chanyeol oppa and Baekhyun oppa are more of like cute puppy dogs. They are very playful yet they are very protective. I'd say they are more protective than the others.

Xiumin: "Where is Luhan?" He suddenly asked them.

Suho: "I don't know. He hasn't been hanging out with us lately."

My smile suddenly faded. That's right. Eversince I came, he hasn't been around. If ever he is around, we don't talk like how my other brothers and I talk. I haven't said thank you to him yet because everytime I come near him he just avoids me. I wonder if he hates me?

Suddenly, a finger touched my forehead. As I snapped out of my thoughts, I looked at the finger that touched my forehead.

D.O: "What is my little sister thinking about that her forehead is creasing like this?" He asked me as he removed his finger from my forehead.

"Nothing." I lied.

D.O: "My little sister is adorable when she smiles. When she creases her forehead she just looks like an ajumma." He teased me. I creased my forehead more just to mock him. "Aishh, jinja." We both laughed.

Tao: "Oh. That's right. The engagement party is tonight." Everyone was surprised. I have forgotten about that. "You guys forgot it too?" He said as he was surprised that we were surprised.

Kris: "We totally forgot. Aissh. We may need to rush everything after school. Yah, Suho, call omma's favourite jewellery shop and tell them to reserve for us the best looking jewelleries they have. We'll pick them up later." He commanded Suho oppa. "Lay, call our favourite Tux shop and tell them we need new tuxedos for our parent's engagement party tonight. Tell them sorry that it's last minute." Lay nodded his head and dialed the number on his phone.

Chen: "This is so exciting. I'll get to see my little sister in a beautiful dress." He smiled happily.

Chanyeol and Baekhyun: "YAH!" They both armlocked Che

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter