Search & Struggle II

Just Another Average Day [EXO!]

Heyy guyysss, sorry for not updating for like, what, a month? Hehe, anyways, do't worry cuz i'm back! Here's the new chapter^-^

Oh and i've reread the past chapters and ddammmnnn....that's a lot of typos ._. Hehe, sorry^^v

Plus, as you may have noticed, this chapter's going to be longer than usual~ hope you guys don't mind that^-^

 

~~~~~~~~~~

"Where should i go first?" Kris mutters to himself as he walks down the street . After calculating on who would be with who, he now had to assume where they would be. "Well, there's always that game where idols escape their dorms and from their managers. Oh yeah, that's right, i've seen a lot of that happen in variety shows..." Kris thought. "Let's see....where do they usually go..." He stopped walking and continued to thinks. "Well where else to go than the prominent Han river?" he says out loudly in English to himself, causing some people to stare at him weirdly.

Kris directly ran off; the river wasn't so far from here at least. Plus it would easier to spot a member in case they were also on the streets walking. Kris could see the river in the distance, causing him to smile to himself. Even if there weren't any of s there, at least he could relax and listen to the sound of the flowing water. Though he doubts that he'll find place empty. He was sure at least one member would be attracted by the calmin atmosphere of the river. Question was, which member will it be?

Kris finally makes it. He walks along the road beside the river that people would usually walk or ride their bicycle on. He could see the beautifully rainbow-stained Banpo bridge. The air was calm and quiet. Too quiet. Any sort of disturbence would easily be noticed in such conditions. And sure enough, that was exactly what Kris faced. A smirk appeared on Kris' face. "If finding the others is as easy s this, then i'll be home in just an hour or so." he says to himself as his gaze stuck onto his prey. Make that preys as there were two of them. They were walking side by side, clearly not noticing the dragon sneaking up to them. The deer and maknae continued walking peacefully. But wait! Kris' eyes widended. The deer was holding something...could it be? Yes! Ace! Kris quickly ran to them.

"Found you both!" Kris exclaimed as he caught up with the Sehun and Luhan. The two tried to broke free but Kris wasn't going to go down without a fight. He managed to wrap his hand around one of them. After a while, the person stopped struggling. Kris opens his eyes to see Sehun. "Ahh, hyung caught me." he says bitterly. Kris then looked at Luhan who was running down the path. Quickly, he ran to catch him. Luhan didn't dare to look back. "Luhan, come back here you-" Kris felt the air knocked out of him and the world trandforming from beautiful rainbow lights into hard asphalt as he tripped and fell. Duizhang may look strong and fast but there was always that clumsy part of him not much people knew about. "Hyung? You okay?" Sehun rushed over. The two looked back at Luhan who was still running while screaming like a maniac "What's up with him?" Kris stood up. "Oh, Luhan hyung? Hyung ith(is) drunk." Sehun sighs.

Kris then looked at Sehun. "Well at least i got you. Come on, we need to catch him! Oh, and find the others..." Kris says as he rubs some dirt off him. "Wait! Where's Ace!?" he looked around desperately. "Oh, Luhan hyung hath(has) it." "Then hurry we need to catch him!!" kris shouted but as soo nas he looked around for the deer, he was already hone. "Dammit, we lost him!" Kris facepalms. He looks back at Sehun. "Come on, we need to catch him...and find the others." "I know, you've already told me, hyung." Sehun says, unamused by Kris' never-ending fails. "Oh whatever...anyways, where do you think we should go to now?" Kris looks around. "How about there, hyung?" Sehun points at a tower rising over the building. "namsan tower? Well...i guess we can give it a shot." Kris nods back. "So, let'th (let's) go find a takthi(taxi) and go there. Doeth(does) Krith(kris) hyung have money?" "Why not just walk there? It'll be easier to find the other in case they're walking around here..."

Sehun look dead straight into the older one's eyes. "Listen Wufan, i'm in no mood for walking so let us get a freaking taxi cause that tower may look near but it will take us all night to get there if we walk and my legs are in no mood for some tiring walk i don't care if it is easier to find the other members that way i am NOT walking all the way there, get it?" he says before walking off. Kris stayed silent and stared at the maknae, amazed by how his lisp didn't show up and how he didn't care to talk formally to him. Kris gulped. "Okay okay~ let's get a taxi." he quickly walks off with Sehun.

And in such a bustling city, it was easy for them to find a taxi. "Namthan Tower, pleathe~" Sehun says. "Excuse me?" "Namthan Tower." "I'm sorry, what?" "I thaid Namthan Tower." "I'm sorry i don't understand." The taxi driver says. "I said Namsan Tower now get this thing over there or i swear to God-" Kris quickly covers Sehun's mouth. "Hehe, yes, Namsan Tower please." Kris smiled before glaring at the maknae. The maknae looks away.

Soon enough, the two arrived at the tower. The two proceeded to take the cable cart to it. "Wow! It tho high up here, hyung1" Sehun says gleefully as he looked down. "hehe, yeah..i guess so." Kris smiled though a part of him knows that it'll be one long tiring night; causing his smile to fade away. "Here we are!" Kris anounces as he stepped of the cart. The two men walked around. "Hyung look!" Sehun pointed his hand somewhere. The two saw the whole place littered with padlocks stuck onto both the fence and structures that make them look like a tree(??) Each padlock had writings in it, mostly about someone relationship and stuff. "Ahh yes, Namsan tower's Locks of Love as they like to call it. You write something on the padlock and lock it onto something." Kris says as he looks at the vast amount of locks. "We should get  one too! Like "Luhan <3 Sehun" or something like that!" the ounger one squealed. "Nah. Maybe next time. We don't have time for this...we need to find the others!"

"Maybe they're up the tower!" Sehun poins up. "Maybe. Want to go up there?" "Yeth(yes)!!" Sehun grinned. "Okay then, let's go-" "You two!" A voice called out. This voice. "Oh no..." Kris gulped. "Hyung!!" Sehun ran to the voice. "How did i bump into him so soon?" Kris sighs deeply to himself. "Hello, Kris! I see you've broken free from the chair." Suho smiled. "Haha, yeah! Nice to see you, bro!" Kris lied. "I see you've caught the maknae too!" Suho smiled joyfully at Sehun. Sehun nods softly. "I was also trying to look for the others so i went here."  Suho continued. "Oh that's cool-" Kris stops as he sees a small padlock in Suho's hand. "Give me that!" Kris swiped the lock from Suho's hand.

"Suho <3 EXO? EXO <3 EXO stan?" Joonmyun are you serious? I thought you were busy searching for the others." Kris facepalms. "Hehe, well i guess i kinda got carried away a little." Suho smiles sheepishly. "Oh whatever, and i'm guessing you havent found them yet?" "Nope, not yet." The leader sighs. "I think i saw Cahnyeol and Baekhyun but that may just have been my imagination..." he sighs. "Maybe they went here to thick(stick) up a lock too! We thould(should) check if we can find it...to prove that they went here!" Sehun told his hyungs. "Checking all these locks? Maknae, i go back and forth from here to the Han river by walking." Kris sighs. "Okay okaayy, anyways, where should we go now?" Suho broke up the two. Kris looks at the night view of Seoul. It was beautiful, he admits that.

After sticking up leader-nim's padlock and going back down, the three men walked around the streets of Seoul. "Who should we catch next?" Kris pondered. "Hmm...have you found Tao yet?" Suho brought up. "Obviously no." Kris says bitterly. "I know how to find him..." The leader of K smirks. "Okay. What do you need." The three stops walking. "First of all, i need a Gucci bag." "Okay, i'll pay." "What the heck, hyung. Its $uho you're talking too. You burn down hith(his) wallet and bank account he'll thill(still) have enough money to probably buy the whole city." Sehun excaimed.

"Or to even burn the whole city..."

"What?"

"Nothing."

The three men stayed quiet. "Be right back!" Suho runs off into the closest shop and comes back out in merely a few seconds. "That was fast!" kris says, amazed. "Money makes the whole world faster, my dear friend." Suho says arrogantly. He proceeded to walk of to the closest alley way. He places the bag right in front of the dark alley, on the hard ground. He also placed a few snacks with it. Where and when he got those snakcs, no one knows. "Oh Tao~~!! Come here to Umma~ Umma has some nice presents for you~!!" Suho called out. He backed off a bit. "Now, we wait."

"That's silly! How is that ever r going to wor-" Kris was interupted by a black figure swooping down on the items like a cat. "Ahh! Here we go!" Suho grinned asTao holds onto the bag and snacks. "Tao, you are a panda but why are you now becoming a cat these days?" Sehun says as he watches Tao sitting on the ground. Tao quickly stood up. "Not bad, Kim Joonmyun...not bad..." kris looks at Suho, well impressed. "Where have you been all this time? And how did you appear so quickly?" Kris turns his attention to Tao. "I'm always near you all...always lurking...in the dark alleys of the city. I know where a lot of you are" Tao says as he stood up. "Really? Let's see....have you seen Luhan?" Suho asks. "Ahh yes, i know where he is. Follow me." Tao replies as he walks off. The other three quickly followed him. "He shouldn't be so far from us."  Tao says as he continues walking.

The four continued walking for another ten minutes or so until they so a figure. There was no mistaking it. "Luhan!" kris shouted. The deer's eyes grew wide. "Come back here you!!" Kris excalimed as he ran full speed at the deer. Meanwhile, Tao quickly disappears into an alley way. Luhan quickly faced the other direction and ran.

(Lol, sorry i just had to put that GIF here XD)

"LUUHHAANNN!!" kris shouted

"YOU'LL NEVER CATCH ME ALIIIVVEE!" Luhan declared, obviously still at least half drunk.

Luhan was about to pass an alley way way when Tao appeared from nowhere and hit the poor deer's face with his wushu stick. Luahn fell onto the ground. "Caught you..." Kris grins as he finally caught up, with the other two behind him. "Where did you get your stick, hyung?" Sehun asks Tao, puzzled. Tao shrugged before throwing it back into the alley. "I told you maknaes are scary..." Suho muttered to Kris but Kris had other things in his mind. "Hmm? Where is he?" "Where's who?" "Ace. Luhan, where's Ace." "Hmm? Aceyy? That doll? Oh...hehe, Xiumin and Chen has it." Luhan says before burying his face to the ground once again. "Oh! I saw it with Baekhyun and Chanyeol before! Xiumin and Chen must have given it to them." Tao said. "Then let's find them now! Where are they, Tao?" Kris asks as Sehun helped Luhan up. "Last time i saw them, they were shopping aroung Myeongdong, shopping and stuff...then they went to go buy some snacks afterwards." "Then let's go there! There's this place famous for selling snacks in food stalls and stuff!" Suho announces.

The five men went to the place, carefully keeping an eye on Luhan. After just a 20 minute walk, they arrived. The street was bustling with people. "Should we split up?" Suho offers. "Heck no, i'm not risking to loose any of you." Kris answered. "How are we ever going to find them in thuch(such) a crowd?" Sehun mumurs. "i can climb up onto the top of the buildings. It'll be easier for me to locate them." Tao offered. Of course, both leaders said no. "The panda hath(has) turned into a cat." Sehun rolled his eyes. "Hey, there they are!" Luhan pointed out. The others look at him, not knowing if he was telling the truth or just hallucinating; since he was still half drunk. "He's right!" Suho exclaims. "That must be them. Let's go!" kris signals. They all quickly ran to the two.

The baekyeol couple meanwhile has just finish paying for yet another snack. "Hey, this is pretty fun you know, baek! We should go around the city more at night." Chanyeol grins. "True!' Baekhyun smiled back as he takes a bite of his snacks. "Do you hear someone calling our names, Baek?" "Hmm? I don't know...why?"

"Chanyeol! Baekhyun!" The two turned around only to be greeted by the five. Kris ran to Chanyeol. "Okay, where is he!?" "Where's who??" "Ace!! Where is he???" Kris demanded. "Ohhh, Ace! He was with us before." Baekhyun recalled. "We gave him to Kai and D.O...argh, stop choking me, will you?" Chanyeol pushed Kris away. "Well, i'm guessing that's who we're going to try to find next." Suho sighs. Kris looks back at Chanyeol and Baekhyun. "You two. Follow us, get it?" he says before walking off. The two nodded in agreement. "Where do you think they are?" Sehun looks at Kris. "I don't know..." he sighs back. "I know where they are." Tao mutters. "They are at this...night club. Or strip club, was it?" everyone stopped and looked at him. "Come on, i'll take you guys there..." Tao sighs as he took the lead.

"Its in this alley." Tao signals. Kris nods back. They all entered the dark alley way. "Yeol~ Its dark and scary here..." Baekhyun quavered. "Yeah, i don't like this place either...can we just stay here and wait for you guys?" chanyeol asks Kris. "Okay, just don't you both dare on going anywhere, okay?" Kris gave them a glare. The two nods their heads quickly. Luhan decided to stay with them.

"Kyungsoo! Jongin!" Suho ran to them both. D.O was sitting down, well shaking and Kai was lying down, drooling all over the place. "What happened here?" Sehun asks. "Kyungsoo-ah, are you okay?" Suho bent down to check on him. The poor Kyungsoo's eyes were wide open though they showed much fatigue and tiredness. "Kai was really really drunk so he went here. I was only half drunk by then. We entered and all these girls started stripping and Kai started dancing around. I finally came back to my senses but Kai was still massively drunk. I could see he was starting to get real tired and dazed so i dragged him out of there..." D.O explained. Suho nodded and went over to Kai. "Dammnn that was awesome..." Kai breathed out. "Come on up." Kris says. Suho helped him up. "Oh, here's your Ace by the way..." D.O handed over the alpaca. "ACE!!" Kris directly hugged his doll tightly. "Oh how i've missed you so much!!" he cried out. "Hey, Kris, mind helping me here?" Suho asks as he was still struggling to get Kai up. "Oh okay sure..." "Here, let me hold him for you." Chen offers, appearing from nowhere. "Oh okay, thanks Chen!" he hands over Ace. Kris helped Kai up. "There we go. Thanks Che-...." a moment of silence.

"CHEN!?"

Kris looks around. Chen was gone...and so was Ace. "KIM JONGDAE wtf where are you? Whaaat?" Kris panicked. "He was right here, i swear..." Kris blinks. "Oh my gosh, he stole Ace...How could i be so stupid!?!? I've lost my poor son again." Kris cried. "ANIYAAAAAAA." He kneeled down and shrieked at the sky. "Hey, that's my line." Kai says, still half drunk. "i though i also heard Xiumin giggling before..." Tao looks around. "Hey where's Sehun..." Suho looks around. "He was right here a minute ago! Oh no, Xiumin and Chen must have kidnapped him..." Suho sighs. "Great, now both Sehun and Ace are gone. Just our luck." Kris facepalmed. "Hmm...if i were them, where would i be..." Tao mutters to himself. "Of course! The arcade..." Tao says out loud. "Of course! Like, where else would they be?" Suho rolls his eyes.

They all zoomed to the arcade, not forgetting to take Baekhyun, Chanyeol and Luhan with them. "We're almost there!!"

Sehun, Xiumin and Chen, meanwhile, were having the time of their lives at the arcade. "Hyung! Beat you again!!" Sehun grins as Xiumin sulked. "Forever winning!!" Chen exclaims as he plays a game on his own. The three were running from game to game, all around the arcade. it was a miracle they weren't slipping, falling and bumping into each other.

"You guuyyss!!!" Suho bursts into the arcade. "oh hey, hyung!" Sehun greeted as he focuses on a game. "Ohh!! You guys look like you're all having fun! Can i join?" Kai fluttered. "I want to play too!!" Luhan exclaims. Soon at least three quarters of all the members were running around playing games. Kris sighs.

"EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU COME HERE RIGHT NOW." He shouts. Everyone stops at what they're doing and did so. Kris sighs. "Okay now, where's Ace?" He looks around. Sehun pointed at a game. Ace was happily placed in front of the game. "He's been scoring high points at that thing..." Chen mutters. Suho facepalms. Kris quickly grabs it and holds it tightly. "And where have you two been all night?" He eyes on the two korean men. "We were always around you guys...Kris...sometimes you're too focused on looking foward, you forget to look at whats around  you or even behind you." Chen says softly. "That's deep..." Xiumin mumurs. 'Was it?" Chen looks at him. "Oh whatever, let's just go home..." Suho sighs.

"Why do i feel like we're forgetting thomething(something)..." Sehun mummurs.

Silence.

"Zhang Yixing."

"Oh my gosh, not this again." Suho sighs deeply. "Don't worry, i'm sure he's back at the dorm...remember what happened last time?" Xiumin assured Suho. "Well this anticipation is killing me. Let's go home, quickly." Luhan says. And with that, the 11 men...and 1 alpaca doll, raced their way back at the dorm. "Lay!!!" They all burst open the door! Both the living room and kitchen was empty. They each went to their rooms but still ended up with nothing. Suho started to panic "See! I knew it! I told you he wasn't here! Where could he be? What if he's lost? What if he's still somewhere in the city and lost his way in the alleys? What if some e kidnapped him??" "Or he could have been in the toilet." The chinese man added. "Yes! That! But which toilet!? There's so many public toilets in the city and ughh, i wouldn't there to touch it unless there was a coat of money layering it!" Suho continued. "Maybe he was in the dorm's toilet. You guys didn't check that part before." Lay continued. The others sighed and facepalmed at Suho's fail on noticing the chinese man was beside him. "But what if he isn't what if he got drunk or something? what if he fell into the river and-" Lay smacks Suho's head to get him to stop talking. "Oh...right...oops.." Suho finally came back to his senses.

"When did you get back here?" Luhan asks. "Well i got tired of walking around so i decided to go home...i've been home since like...what, am hour or two ago." lay explains. Kris smiles. All members were finally back at home. He then realized something! He didn't get much to eat, just that small snack he bought at the start of the journey.

Therefore, duizhang went to bed with a hungry stomach. Though even with that, he was happy. He actually accomplished on getting the whole team together. He actually accomplished something. Leader of the whole EXO, here he comes. He decides to talk to the manager tomorrow but for now, sleep is what he needs. Ace was lying next to him and the lights were nice and dim...

But wait.

What's this feeling? There was something on him...something small and soft. Kris looks up and sees Tao's panda doll resting on his stomach. How the heck did it get there!? "TAAOOO!!!" Kris screams as he throws the creepy and cursed doll away.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Hey Guys :D

I apoligize for any typos and errors

There's bound to at least be some, Lol