We Meet Again

We Got Married Again? Taecgui

>>Gui Gui<<

"I came to Korea!" Gui Gui shouted and jumped around, very excitedly. When she saw a bright pink banner with the We Got Married symbol on it, she ran towards it.

"Anneyong Ahjusshis!" Gui Gui said in broken Korean

The cameramen gave her small smiles and handed her a letter with the WGM logo on it.  Gui Gui quickly tore it open and read it's contents.

Miss Gui Gui, Wu Ying Jie

Please meet your new husband the the shoe cafe where you and Taecyeon first met. Please be prompt as your new husband will be waiting at 10:00am

Sincerely, the Global We Got Married Crew

Gui Gui quickly took her luggage and quickly caught a taxi to the shoe cafe.

>> Black. Room. Interview <<

Interviewer- Why do you think they got you to meet at the shoe cafe where you first met Taecyeon?

Gui Gui- I think they are running out of ideas of meeting places.

>> Taecyeon <<

Taecyeon was waiting at the cafe anxiously and picking up his coffee. When he picked up the coffee he thought of his memories with Gui Gui.

"Ganbei!" Taecyeon muttered to himself as he gulped the coffee down in one shot.

At first I didn't know, my life is going to change completely. You gotta believe me~

At first I didn't know, my life is going to change completely. You always protect me~

As Taecyeon and Gui Gui's song came on, Taecyeon's new wife came it. She was petite and wearing an oversized orange coat. Once the light became brighter, Taecyeon saw the girl was Gui Gui. He stared at her and rubbed his eyes to see if he was seeing correctly. He wasn't sure, but when Gui Gui spoke, he was sure. He missed listening to her voice. They started at each other for 30 seconds and finally gave each other a long hug.

"Oppa. You my husband again?" Gui Gui asked, her tears were starting to flow.

"Yes Gui Gui," Taecyeon said while letting go of her.


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tCKr_NGlAq4


*Boss! You got a message!*

Taecyeon and Gui Gui leaned in to see what the message.

Dear Taecyeon and Gui Gui

Your First Mission is to create your first memory. It must be very romantic and fun. You cannot go to any of the places you went to when you had your previous wedding.

Good Luck and Have Fun!

From GWGM Staff

"Gui Gui, where do you want to go?" Taecyeon asked Gui Gui

"Oppa, can we go to any gardens in Seoul?" Gui Gui asked and looked up at Taecyeon with puppy eyes

"Uhm, We can go to The Rose Garden of Seoul Grand Park, ok?" Taecyeon smiled

Gui Gui immediately agreed and they walked out of the shoe cafe and roamed around the streets, asking passbyers where the Rose Gardens are. Once they gathered all the information they got into the car and drove to the Rose Gardens. Once they arrived, they jumped out of the car and headed to the rose beds. Not many people were around, which was rare because the Rose Gardens were very famous in Seoul.

A little shop nearby sold flower crowns and other things made with little flowers. Taecyeon knew Gui Gui would have liked one, so while Gui Gui went to the bathroom. He looked around and found a simple pink and orange crown he quickly hid it in his bag. 

When Gui Gui came out, she ran to Taecyeon and smiled, dragging him along to all the places. One they reached the fountain they sat and set up their self- camera. Taecyeon quickly took out the flower crown and placed it on Gui Gui's head, shocking her. Gui Gui retained herself and smiled brightly at the camera, with Taecyeon's hands on her hips. 

"Oppa! Let's play hide and seek!" Gui Gui shouted as she ran towards the Smurf Village in the gardens.

Taecyeon walked slowly behind her and watched as the playful girl ran off into the sunset. He started running to catch up to her and they played hide and seek until they couldn't move anymore.

Now, the sky was a light shade of purple with streaks of pink, orange and red running through it. The sky had lost it's light blue and was now the colour of romance. As Gui Gui and Taecyeon watch it, they saw how the sun started shifting downhill, the scene started to fade and the dark shade of blue started to kick in.

"Let's go stay at a hotel until they allocate a house to us ok?" Taecyeon looked at Gui Gui who barely had her eyes open.

"Mhm." Gui Gui muttered. They walked back to the car and drove to a nearby hotel.


Hey guys! I'm back. I'm really sorry for not updating >.< writers block :P But, I updated! and I hope you will like this update~

Some things about this-

Rose Gardens- The Rose Garden offers a magnificent sight created by some 30,000 roses (400 species) surrounding the Seoul Grand Park Lake

The Rose Garden of Seoul Grand Park (서울대공원 장미원) Smurf Village il_570xN.481225349_rqpl.jpg Flower Crown

 

Reminder- I haven't watched WGM for a long time, so please bare with me if I got some things mixed up!