WGM Letters

We Got Married Again? Taecgui

>> Taiwan <<

Gui Gui had finsished filming her new drama and was in her dressing room, taking off all the expensive head dress and changing into comfortable clothes.

*Knock Knock*

"Oh? Who could be here at this hour?" Gui Gui asked out loud while opening the door.

Outside was a mailbox that was slightly opened. Gui Gui ran back into the room and grabbed the letter she had written to Taecyeon and put it in the mailbox before taking out the other letter in the box.

"Wow, the posting service is so convinient now!" Gui Gui laughed to herself.

Slowly she at back down at her seat and carefully picked up the letter that had the WGM logo on it.

"Oh? Am I getting married again?" Gui Gui asked and took out the letter.

Dear Miss Ying Jie,

We would like to offer you another chance to participate in our 'Global We Got Married' we have prepared a plane ticket for you and we hope we will see you at the venue to meet your husband.

Kind Regards, Global We Got Married Staff

Gui Gui put down the letter and did a small dance around the room, she loved her fake marriage with Taecyeon and was ready to face her 'new' husband. She didn't know who it was, but she was hoping that the 'new' husband would be able to make her have a better time then in her first 'marriage'. Gui Gui said goodbye to the director and the actors who were just finishing the ending scene of the drama. The letter and plane ticket was clutched tightly in her hand. She checked the time and saw that it was already 6:00pm, that meant she had been filming for 12 hours. She quickly went back to her hotel to grab her luggage and caught a taxi to the airport.


Black Interview Room

Interviewer- How do you feel about getting remarried?

Gui Gui- I feel excited, I really enjoyed being married to Taec oppa and hope I will have a fun time with my new husband.


 

>>South Korea<<

Taecyeon was drawing his 'Ok Cat' on the floor while everyone else was huddled on the couch watching a movie. Taecyeon drew a female cat that looked a lot like Gui Gui and he put it up in front of the TV to see it better.

"YAH! Taec move your cat! I'm watching!" Nickhun groaned

"Wait, isn't that Gui Cat?" Chansung asked with a teasing tone.

Soon everyone snatched the paper from Taecyeon and started inspecting the features. The cat had big eyes like Gui Gui and most of the features of the cat were like Gui Gui.

"Oppa~~" Wooyoung imitated Gui Gui.

Taecyeon threw death glares at him and Wooyoung hid behind Junho. 

*Ding Dong*

The doorbell went and Taecyeon rushed to get the door, outside was a mialbox with a letter inside, with the WGM symbol.

"Well, it's definitely not mine or Khun's, whoever gets it first read it out." Taecyeon said and threw it in the air.

The four members came lunging into the air and finally Jun.K got the letter. He excitedly opened the letter and read it out, his facial expressions turned from happy to disappointed as he progressed through the letter.

Dear Mr Ok Taecyeon

We would like to offer you a second chance to go on Global We Got Married, if you accept the offer, please go to the Shoe Cafe where you met your first wife, that is where your second wife will be waiting. Tomorrow at 9:00am, we hope to see you there. 

Kind Regards, Global We Got Married Staff

"Taec! Why are you so lucky? You get to get married again!" Junho whinged

Taecyeon just smiled at him and went to his bedroom to back his things for tomorrow, he was having a major dilemma in choosing what to wear and what to take to the new house.


Black Interview Room

Interviewer- Why do you think they chose the Shoe Cafe as your meeting place?

Taecyeon- Oh, I was wondering this as well, maybe they want me to recall the memories with Gui Gui and treat my new wife just like how I treated Gui Gui?


My first chappie is out! I hope you enjoyed it~ I'm sorry if it's too short~ I'll try to make it longer next time! I promise~ Hehe!

And A Lovely Quote that I think Taecyeon and Gui Gui would think of each other as:

TO THE WORLD YOU MAY BE ONE PERSON, BUT TO ONE PERSON YOU MAY BE THE WORLD