Chapter 1

Worlds Apart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

BREAKING NEWS:

Im Yoona of SNSD and Lee Donghae of Super Junior were spotted dating in Myeongdong early this morning. The pair were caught holding hands after getting out of the cafe they went at. Recently, the two were also seen dining in a restaurant in Japan where their groups participated in a KPOP event. Do--

 

Jiyong closed the tab on his browser, he leaned his back on his chair and massaged his temples. Where is she now? His brother's voice echoed, he furrowed as he remember the words his brother said to him last night. It kills him remembering it.

 

"I guess you have already forgotten me, Yoongie." He chuckled to himself, his statement sounded like a joke. But like how everyone says "Jokes are half meant." Have you really forgotten me? Please answer me, Yoona. 

 

"Are you done talking to yourself? If you are, the food is waiting for you downstair."

 

Jiyong turned around and found his brother standing on the door frame holding a cup of coffee on his hand. He was smiling like nothing had happened, it was like their conversation was never made. Jiyong put on his invisible mask and smiled widely to his brother, pretending also.

 

"Hyung, I am not talking to myself. You are making me sound like a crazy person." He laughed as he scratches the back of his head. Kwon Sang Woo stopped smiling and looked at him seriously that made Jiyong wondered.

 

"What is wrong, hyung?"

 

"You are not a crazy person, you are just irrevocably in love."

 

Kwon Sang Woo then walked away, leaving his little brother dumbfounded. You are making me sound like a crazy person He smiled faintly to himself as he walk towards the stairs. He couldn't believe a single sentence would make him feel a roller coaster feeling.

 

"You are not a crazy person, Jiyong. You are nuts."

 

---------

 

"Are you going to stay here for good?"

 

Three days ago, Jiyong went back to his hometown Busan to visit the place, that's what everyone thinks. But his older brother is too clever to not notice the real motive of the younger boy sitting across him in the dining table. He put down his cup of coffee on the table and stared the latter straightly. Jiyong avoided the gaze Kwon Sang Woo is giving him, it was making him feel awkward.

 

"Tell me honestly, you came here because of her right?"

 

"What are you talking about, hyung? I am here to visit you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter