Chapter 1

Say You Like Me

 

 
By this time, student could be seen walking in and out of classes. The bell is about to ring in just ten minutes yet there were still students loitering about the hallways, some rushing to class, others taking their time to enjoy the fresh air. There were a few rare students such as Kim Jongdae waiting outside the Student Council Room though his reasons for doing so, is still unknown. He flashed a friendly smile at everybody who did the same to him, kept his eyes away from the passing teachers and possible busybodies.
  Yixing, who had seen the younger there for the past year, still haven't got his answer. His curiosity burned like most of the other student's. But knowing if he ask, again, he will only get the same answer.
  "Don't ask, and I won't lie."
  Pestering clearly won't help, so he did what he always does, wished him a good morning, smiled and went on his way. Yixing was one of those students that enjoyed taking their time every step. He barely made it to class before the bell ring.
  When he got there, he was greeted with a familiar sight. A couple of his classmates just gathering around and talking. A few that's rushing to finish their homework at the last minute. Some of the guys had already started a paper fight and paper balls could be seen flying across the class to their targets. But what caught his eye was a brunette with his head laid on his arms.
   "You look tired."
  Joonmyun looked up to see Yixing eyeing him worriedly. He smiled at the latter, and shook his head.
  "I'm fine. I just slept late last night," he told the younger, who took the seat next to him.
  Yixing seemed unsatisfied by the answer, as he asked, "Are you still, you know..."
  "What?"
  He looked around, unsure, although at least half the class knew about their relationship. They didn't really seem to hide it very well. But it still made him a bit uncomfortable talking to Joonmyun about it. He's worried that he might say something wrong and hurt the older's feelings.
  "Is he still...harassing you?" He asked, in a hushed whisper.
  "Oh," was all Joonmyun said, before laying his head back down on his arms.
  "Is he?"
  He could hear the older replied something incoherent back. But Yixing would bet it was anything but a proper answer.
  "I don't get why you don't stop him," Yixing told him. He never did approve of whatever it was going on between the two. He didn't like the idea of his friend being used. If he wasn't freaking scared of the tall giant's ninja friend, he would've stopped it long ago.
  Joonmyun didn't reply, he figured it was no use trying to explain to people something he, himself, didn't fully understand. Plus, he's too tired anyways.
 
***
Hurried steps were taken as the two young students try to reach the school gates as fast as possible. The bell rang a mere minute ago, just as they reached the closing gate. They let out a yell to hold it, but the elder man ignored them. They were out of breath and out of time, a few seconds sooner they would've made it. But they find themselves almost smacking right into the metal blocking them.
  "You two should learn to be punctual," Mr Lee scolded, through the gate bars. "Time waits for no one, and no one should wait for latecomers like you two."
  "Please, the alarm clock broke and-"
  "Stop blaming everything else and start looking at yourself first," the teacher cut him off. He made a waving sign to a certain student before walking off.
  "I think I look fine," Sehun said, mockingly. He shut his eyes, trying to catch his breath.
  "Hey look, let's just get over this," Jongin suggested, gesturing to the top of the gate. It didn't seem that high. Besides, its not like they haven't done it before. He tossed his bag over the gates, and rolled up his sleeves.
  "Can't we just skip?" Sehun asked, tired. "I don't want to rip my pants again."
  But his best friend had already began his way up. Not a minute later, Jongin was grinning at Sehun from inside the school area.
  "You coming?"
  Sehun glared at him, before tossing his stuff over the gate. He made his way over the gate, avoiding it's sharp points and landed on the other side. He dusted himself off, and felt something cold pressed against his arm. He gladly took the bottle of water and gulped down.
  "Hey!"
  The two didn't have to turn to who see it was, and immediately broke into a sprint.
  "Run!"
 
~~~
So, um tadaa? Yeah, I'm so sorry for the long wait, and this probably wasn't enough *bows repeatedly*
I will edit this, and fix all the little grammatical errors. Again apologies and thank you all for subscribing
Just so you all know, I will jump straight into the story. Meaning Kris is already being all possessive and stuff over Suho. But why and how it started will be explained later on.