Nu'est Concert Day

A Dream Came True

 

~~Nu’est Concert Day~~

We waited with Aron outside the tea shop. A black limousine stop in front of us and we were surprised to see Aron got out from that car. He invited us in with a grin on his face. Once we enters the limousine. 4 guys greeted us..

“1, 2, 3...Show Time, Nu’est Time, Anyoenghaseyo. We’re urban electro band. Nu’est ibminda.”

Julia and I was shock and was even shock when Aron removes his glasses and blond hair. It was Aaron Kwak! Aaron of Nu’est!! We were so shock that we can’t say anything. The boys just laugh at us.

“Aron, you are Aaron? I mean Nu’est Aaron?”

“Yeah, I’m the cutie pie Aaron. Aegyo King of Nu’est”

“Why didn’t you tell us?”

“Well,_____. I just want to be friends with you guys. You guys are our L.O./\.E right? And when we bumped into each other at first, you were really sincere in helping me up and saying sorry. You guys show me around even though you don’t really know who I am”

“Aron hyung have been talking about you guys and how you guys have been treating him nicely. We really wanted to see you guys and how luckily that it is today.”

JR says to break the silence between us.

“We are the lucky one to see you guys”

Julia says without blinking her eyes at JR.

“We know that you guys didn’t manage to buy the ticket, so now you guys are our special guest.”

Ren says with a wide smile.

“You guys really are cute. Aron hyung was telling us the truth!”

Minhyun says looking at us.

“Are you guys okay now? Or are you still in a shock? But you don’t have much time to be in shock. We are almost there”

Baekho says poiting out at the window. What a huge crowd waiting outside the stadium.

“At least you guys don’t have to be push around just to enter”

Ren says and makes all of us laugh. We were brought to their waiting room and we had fun together. We laugh and they even make Julia and me to put on make-up by the make-up artist. JR shows us his dance power and even his Agumon imitations.

“Agu..agu..agumon”

We burst in laughter, and Baekho throws a cushion at him.

“Thanks Aron. You really are an angel”

“Am I?”

Aron shows an aegyo at you. And then a pillow was thrown towards him.

“That’s my role and I am the Real King of Aegyo”

Ren says and sticking out tongue at Aron. They ran around chasing each other. We laugh at their reaction acting like little children.

It was time for Nu’est to go onstage and we were seated at the VVIP’S seat which was reserved earlier by Nu’est. Julia and I cried since we didn’t really imagined that this would actually happen. Us in this concert. In a front row seat watching Nu’est performing. Time by time, Nu’est looks at us and smiles and even wave.

The concert was coming to an end.

“It was really fun here. Thank you guys. We had so much fun.”

JR says to the audience.

“I will really miss our L.O./\.E”

The audience scream as Ren was doing saranghae.

“We even met new friend’s right Aron hyung?”

I look at Julia, with an ‘it can be us can’t it?’ face. Julia just lifted her shoulders. We pay our attention back to the stage.

“To be exact our new friends is here.”

Baekho says. Making the audience scream louder and louder while lifting up their hands.

“We want our last stage tonight would be our stage with our new friends”

When Aron says that, I really was hoping that is not us.

“Should we call them together?’

JR asks which was agreed by the others.

“____, Julia. Come on stage”

A light shone towards Julia and I. We awkwardly smile and follow the crew to the stage.

“Chingu-ya!”

Ren cames towards us and gave us a hug. The crowd screams louder. The others just smile at his reaction.

“Ren-ah. Don’t make our new friends shy. ____, Julia. Come here and introduce yourself”

JR calls towards us. We hold the microphone and say out our name.

“Now,let’s sing Sandy as an ending, shall we?”

We shook our heads. The song starts and Nu’est hold our hands and leading us around the stage. We enjoyed ourselves. When the curtain was pull down. We scream. The Nu’est congrats us for doing it even though without telling us first. We hug each other, and saying congrats for the success. We went out to eat late night supper and Aron explain the entire disguise that he did.

After that particular day. Julia and I have never lost contact with Nu’est. Our friendship grew stronger and stronger. We would Skype, texts or even calls each other. When they are near our country, they would book a ticket for us so that we can hang out together. As time flews, Julia and I decided to audition for Pledis new artist. With Nu’est encouragement we made it to become a trainee and are going to debut soon in a group calls ‘Sweety’. When we became trainee, our friendship grows stronger and stronger since that we are near each other. That one particular day. Change our whole life. From a normal college students to a soon to be Kpop Stars. Just because I bumped into a person.

 

*Story ends! My first fan fic! Haha. Hope you guys like it! =) and sorry no images. I am still tyring to learn here. huhu*