Hanging Out

A Dream Came True

 

~~The Next Day~~

“Hi Aron. Sorry for being late”

“It’s okay.”

“And this is Julia. My best friend, Julia. This is Aron. The person that I tells you last night”

Aron smiles. And shook hand with Julia. He was not wearing any head accessories today and I see that he had a long blond hair which reaches his shoulder, with the same glasses of course and a simple T-shirt with a black jeans and black canvas. I smiles and we planned to go to the amusement park since that Aron are still very new here. After a while we decided to go back home. Julia bid us farewell since her father have come to pick her up, and Aron wanted to walk me home. As I reach my house. I turn to see him and say.

“Thanks Aron. You really made up my day. Our day actually. Thanks for making us smile again”

“It’s okay. I had fun too. I’ll call you”

I smiled and went inside. He is such a good friend! He really knows how to make us happy and how to cheers others

It has been a while since we’ve known Aron, and the three of us have been hanging out a lot so that we can show Aron around.

We were hanging out at Julia’s mum teashop, but Julia and I didn’t want to talk at all. Tomorrow was the day Nu’est concert would be held. It was really frustrating. Aron saw our sad expression.  

“Hey, are you guys okay?”

“I am. It just that, Nu’et is performing tomorrow and we can’t attend it.”

I say and Julia just nodded. Aron looks at me. Then he looks at Julia.

“Seriously guys? That’s it?”

“Aron, you will never understands how do we feels. We’ve been waiting for so long and now we are missing it. Right ____?”

“So true. Because of them I became a KPOPERS.”

Aron shook his head and then look at us and give out a sigh and then he finally laugh.

“Come on. They are just some group ”

Both of us look at him with a stern face. He puts his hand in front of his face as if saying sorry.

“What about tomorrow you guys wait for me here and then we go somewhere fun. So you guys can throw away those sad faces. Okay?”

We didn’t want to go. But Aron insisted. So, we just agreed. He even asks us to where hot pink. Julia and I look at Aron with a weird face but he only smiles.

 

*I made this a short one. So that the fun part is in one chapter. Enjoy!*