Without You

The Pain of Love 2

I just wanna love ya
I just wanna love ya
It still feels like a dream oh baby
I just wanna love ya
I just wanna love ya
You already know oh baby

 

"Mianhae Jinnie, i can't do this anymore. It's too hard for me to date an idol. I'm so sorry" said Yura hung her head low. Jin looked shocked.

"NO! Don't say that. We have been together for almost four years. Please don't leave me. I can't be without you" said Jin holding Yura's shoulder. Yura still hung her head low

"I'm sorry, Jinnie. But, i'm through with all this insecure feelings. I'm so sorry, please let me go" said Yura finally looking at Jin. Jin shook his head and kissed Yura.

Yura tempting to push Jin but she just couldn't. Jin stronger than her so she just let Jin kissed her. "Please don't go, i love you"

"I'm sorry, but this all too hard for me. I know this sounds mean, but this relationship just too hard and tiring. I'm sorry Jinnie, but you need to let me go" Jin quickly hugged her tight.

"Please don't do this to me. I need you beside me" begged Jin. Yura shook her head and smiled. "You'll be fine without me. I'm sorry but i'll go now. Thanks for everything, Jinnie" with that, Yura walked away from there. Leaving Jin crying all alone.

 

Though I drink coffee and open my eyes
It feels like I’ll fall asleep, oh no no
I imagined if I ruled the world
I would place you by my side again

 

"Hyung, wake up, we have a practice soon" said Jungkook waking Jin up. Ever since Yura broke up with him, he always stayed up late, waiting to wake up from this horrible nightmare. He was too afraid to sleep and realised this all a reality.

"Hyung should stop drinking coffee in the middle of the night and sleep more. Hyung looks horrible" said V. Jin just stood up and walked to the bathroom.

"Poor hyung. He's so gloomy and quiet lately. And he always sleep late" said V to Jungkook. Jungkook just shrugged and went to the others. V looked confused before finally decided to follow Jungkook.

Jin knew he looked horrible with his dark and horrible eye bags. But, he couldn't help it. Yura's image always stayed inside his mind. He clenched his hand and hit the mirror in front of him.

"Hyung! What happen?! Why do you hit the mirror?" asked Jimin. Jin just stood there, his bleeding hand still on the mirror. Jimin dragged Jin out and J-Hope treated Jin's wound.

"Hyung, please stop this. I can't see hyung hurts yourself again" said J-Hope. Jimin nodded. But Jin expression remained the same, empty.

"Hyung, please snap out if it. There's still many girl outside, not only her. Please get over it. We need you" begged Rap Monster

Jin shook his head. "I can't! I can't forget her! I can't get over her! She is important to me. I don't need other girl, just her" said Jin. Tears flowing from his eyes.

Jungkook looked at Jin and went to go get his phone. "Yura noona, let's meet up. We need to talk"

 

Please tell me that it’s not too late
If this is a nightmare, please save me
Look carefully, I’m still waiting for only you

 

"Where's Kookie? He suddenly dissapeared after the practice over" said Suga. J-Hope and Jimin shook their head.

"Ah, magnae? I saw him left the building several minutes ago. Though i don't know where he went to" answered V. Rap Monster turned to him. "Where would he go to?"

"Maybe....meeting someone? I didn't ask him. I'm sorry" answered V. Rap Monster pat his back. "It's okay"

"This is weird, he doesn't answer my call" said Jimin. "Mine too" said J-Hope

"Where is that golden maknae went to?" asked Suga. The others shook their head. Jin who heard it all decided to go out to look for Jungkook. He decided to go to the park where Jungkook used to practice dancing.

"Noona, are you sure?" dimly, Jin heard Jungkook's voice. And a girl voice. As he got closer, Jin started to recognise to who Jungkook talked to.

"Yura? Is it really her? But, why is she with Kookie?" asked Jin to himself. He decided to hide in the bushes.

"Yeah, since i have no other choice too. Stick with me to the end, please?" asked Yura. Jungkook nodded and Yura hugged him.

"Gomawo Kookie. You are the best" said Yura. She didn't know she just hurt Jin's heart again. He quickly left that place.


I just wanna love ya
I just wanna love ya
It still feels like a dream oh baby
I just wanna love ya
I just wanna love ya
You already know oh baby

 

"Happy birthday hyung. I hope you'll cheer up soon" said Jungkook. Only he and Jin was in the dorm. The other had business to do.

Jin just looked at Jungkook. He still wondering what was Yura and Jungkook's relationship? And why she hugged him? Jin was burnt with jealousy everytime he saw Jungkook.

"What's wrong hyung?" asked Jungkook. Jin kept looking at him and he felt uncomfortable with it.

"Why did you hug my Yura?" asked Jin to the point. Jungkook was taken aback. "H-Hyung saw us?"

"Yes, the part where my Yura hugged you and said you are the best" said Jin. Jungkook gulped. Things went out of control. 'Damn, this is too sudden' thought Jungkook.

"Hyung, you weren't supposed to know this" said Jungkook. Jin was about to say something when Jungkook continued. "Noona was preparing so hard for this surprise"

That, Jin didn't expect. What surprise? And Yura? Preparing what? "I don't understand all this magnae. Explain, now"

"Well, noona can explain better. Let's go visit her" said Jungkook dragging Jin with him. Jin was confused of everything.

Jungkook knocked on Yura's apartment door. How Jin missed this place so much. And his Yura.

"Wait a minute" said Yura from inside. She opened the door and was shocked seeing Jin there. "Wh-Why Jinnie here?"

"He knows. Now, i'll let you two alone. Once again, happy birthday, hyung. And i'm sorry" said Jungkook. Jin was still clueless.

"What happened?" asked Jin. Yura walked inside and Jin followed. They both sitting on the couch, side by side.

"You do know what day today is?" asked Yura. Jin nodded. Of course he remembered his birthday. "My birthday"

"Yes, that and our fourth anniversary too. You see, our 'fourth' anniversary is at 'four' Desember and your birthday is at the 'fourth' too. Get it?" asked Yura. Jin shook his head.

Yura sighed. "Four, four, and four. Somehow, i feel today is special so, i ask help from Kookie. How to give Jinnie a surprise Jinnie won't forget. And Kookie said i should pretend to break up with Jinnie. And then, surprise Jinnie with a special dinner together in here. And so, i did" explained Yura. Jin needes a few minutes to understand it all.

"So, this is all Kookie's idea? And you never want to broke up with me? This all is just a prank?" asked Jin. Yura guiltyly nodded.

"Yes, this is Kookie's idea. And yes, i would never want to break up with you. I love you too much to break up with you. And yes, this is some kind of a prank. Lame prank and lame surprise. Mianhae Jinnie" said Yura hung her head low

Jin was smiling so wide. "I don't care! I don't care whose idea this is or if this all a prank. All that's important for me is that my Yura still love me and not breaking up with me in reality. I'm already happy" said Jin. He hugged Yura so tight. Yura hugged him back.

"I'll never break up with Jinnie. I love Jinnie so much too. And happy birthday and happy 4th anniv, Jinnie" said Yura hugging him back

"Don't ever do this again, okay? I can't lose you. I'll just be an empty shell without you" said Jin. Yura smiled and nodded. "Me too"

"I'll get Kookie back later. But for now, i wanna spend time with my Yura. And spend our anniv together" said Jin smiling. He kissed Yura on the lips and smiled. Yura was between happy and shy.

"Do you know what i want for dinner today?" asked Jin to Yura. She shook her head. "Seafood?". Jin shook his head and whispered "You".

 

Oh baby love you girl
Oh beautiful girl
It still feels like a dream oh baby
Oh baby love you girl
Oh beautiful girl
Everything feels like a dream oh baby