Chanyeol

A Book of Seohyun
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Annyeong !" Seohyun said as she walked to her Unnies who was talking in a group together. "SeoBaby ! You look awesome in that photoshot with Kyuhyun and Suho Oppa !!! The Seo Siblings always comes first in terms of Visual !! " Jessica exclaim as they were children of the rich in Korea often participating in photoshoot. 

 

 "Wae ? Unnie ! I thought i look weird ! You do know that it was my first time right ? " Seohyun said to her Unnies. They were the queenkas of SM High one of the most prestigious performing art high school. " By the way , have you seen Suho Oppa ? " Seohyun asked. "Wae ? He just went to look for Xiumin. " Taeyeon said asking anxiously. " Aigoo ! Relax Unnie ! You're already dating my oppa ^^ and i would definitely love you as my sister-in-law !" Seohyun said making Taeyeon blush. "Hahaha ! Taeyeon Unnie is blushing ! Bye ! Im off to look for Suho Oppa !" Seohyun said.  

 

[Suho & Xiumin's Side] 

 

"Hyung ! Remember ! Spread out along the course and give it to her one by one ! and dont tell her who it is !" Chanyeol said and ran off leaving the rest of EXO puzzled. "Yah ! Park Chanyeol ! You havent gain my approval and you wanna confess ! I'm gonna make Kyuhyun hyung come after you." Suho yelled as they were both Seohyun's real brothers having their approval was essential. Just then he notice a note on the door , the note wrote :  

 

Hehehe ^^ i knew you would say that. I've already gain the approval of Kyuhyun hyung ^^ he wont kill me. Bye ! - Chanyeolie  

 

"Aishh .. That Park Chanyeol. " Suho said annoyed. "Just go with the plan , Joonmyun-ah." Xiumin said.  

 

"Oh ! Joonmyun Oppa ! Minseokie Oppa !" Seohyun said as she walked in suddenly.  " Seohyunnie ! What are you doing here ?" Xiumin said hurriedly and hid the letter that Chanyeol has given him , and teared off the note on the door ,  the rest following him. " Joohyun-ah , Sehun has something for you." Suho said gesturing Sehun to pass his envelope.  

"Oh.. Kay.. What is this by the way ? By the way , where is Chanyeol Oppa ? (Yeolie is older here !) " Seohyun said while looking around realising that everyone was here except him. " He went off awhile ago. Anyway , read the letter ! We have to go !" Kris said to Seohyun who was still confuse and walked away with EXO.  

 

Seohyun was confused but still decided to just open the letter.  

 

To : Seohyun  

 

Annyeong ! Let's start the memory trail that i had prepared specially for you ! Remember the fun times we had in the library ? Wanna go there and look for me ^^  

 

- PCY  

 

Immediately after reading it, Seohyun knew who it was. Park Chanyeol her bestfriend in EXO besides Luhan Oppa and Minseok Oppa. He has been her bestfriend since who knows when.  

 

As she made her way to the library she often recalled the fun times she had with him here. Without her noticing it , her heart skip a beat. 'Why am i feeling this way ?' Seohyun  thought to herself.  

 

[Library]  

 

As she walked in she realised that the library was empty and pictures of her was everywhere and it was all from the library. " SeoJoohyun ! You've made it here ! " Kim Jongin aka Kai exclaim from afar. " Yah ! Dont call my full name ! Kim Jongin ! " Seohyun said. " Bleh ! The name's Kai , by the way ." Kai said smirking. " By the way , Why are there so many photos of me ?" Seohyun asked. " You have to ask the person who planned this." Kai said smiling assuming that Seohyun doesnt know who it is. " Chanyeol Oppa right ?" Seohyun said smirking while looking at the shock Kim Jongin. "Chanyeol Oppa wrote his initials there who doesnt know its him !" Seohyun said before Kai could say anything. "Aishh --" Here ! Your next destination." Kai said and pass the envelope to her. Kai immediately took out his phone and sent a message :  

 

Pabo-yah ! Dummy Hyung !  

- Jongin 

 

[ Seohyun's Side ]  

 

'That Pabo Chanyeol Oppa !' Seohyun thought to herself , as she walked out of the library. The envelope was even nicely decorated , Park Chanyeol has once again scored a score in her small heart. She slowly opened the envelope revealing a Sky Blue colour sheet of paper.  

 

To : Pabo Joohyun  

 

Hehehe :D I guess you found Kai right ? The next spot will be the garden outside our school ^^ See you !  

 

- Wealthy Teeth  

 

Seohyun smiled , Park Chanyeol strikes again ! Of all the boys that she had meet only 3 was able to make her laugh geniuely. Namely , Park Chanyeol , Seo Kyuhyun and Seo Joonmyun as she make her way to the garden her heart skip another beat.  

 

[ Garden ]  

 

As she entered the garden she realised that there were bouquets of goguma everywhere. Goguma , her favourite food. Suddenly another memory flashed in her mind. She remembered her 9th birthday when Chanyeol had personally asked his parents to buy him a dozen goguma and he wrapped it into a bouquet for her. Seohyun smiled as she knew that Chanyeol has still remember their very own special memory.  

" Seohyun Noona ! " she heard someone shouting interupting her thoughts. "Oh ! Tao-ah !" Seohyun exclaimed. " Noona ! Do you like what was prepared ?" Tao asked curiously. " Hahaha ^^ Park Chanyeol right ?" Seohyun asked curiously while giggling. "How did you know ?" Tao asked blinking his eyes. "Oppa was too obvious !" Seohyun said laughing at the shock Tao. "Aishh.. Noona , here's your envelope. " Tao said while Seohyun received the envelope. As Seohyun was reading the letter, Tao fished out his phone and sent a message to Chanyeol.  

 

Ge,  Chincha Pabo !  

- Zitao 

 

This time she also carefully opened the envelope revealing the pastel pink sheet inside.  

 

To : Seororo  

 

Did Oppa surprise you ? Hehe ^^ Carry on next will be at the Canteen ! See you !  

 

- Happy Virus 

 

For the 3rd time she knew it was Chanyeol immediately. As she made her way to the canteen, thoughts was running through her mind , thinking of all the memories that could happen there.  

 

[Canteen] 

 

It was definitely an unusual day , as she reached the canteen it was empty. If it was a normal day she knew that it would be super noisy filled with students but knowing Chanyeol Oppa's background , you would definitely know what he could do to empty the canteen. He was the son of the 3rd richest man in korea !  

" Noona ! " Seohyun heard and looked up realising a Kyungsoo wearing his chef outfit and holding onto a plate of steamed goguma and the envelope on the other. "Oh ! It's your turn next huh ? Kyungsoo !" Seohyun said smiling. " Yes , noona ! Here is a plate of steamed goguma ! " D.O said with his big eyes. " Park Chanyeol strikes again ? " Seohyun said smiling. " How did you know ?" D.O said showing his big eyes. "His so obvious !" Seohyun said while eating her goguma. She remembered that Park Chanyeol didnt like to cook but on Seohyun's 15 birthday he steamed a plate of goguma for her. " Noona , that hyung is a dummy." D.O said without thinking. " By the way , here is the next one ^^" he said. D.O then immediately took out his phone and sent him a message.  

 

Chanyeol Hyung = Pabo.  

- Kyungsoo  

 

Seohyun opened next envelope and saw that the sheet of paper was turquoise in colour.  

 

To : SeoSeo 

 

Meet me next at the art room ^^ See you ! and don't cry !  

- Yeolie  

 

This time , Chanyeol made it tooooo obvious. 'Yeolie' was the nickname that Seohyun gave him , Seohyun definitely know who it is. She wondered what would happen next at the art room.  

 

[ Art Room ] 

 

As she entered the art room, she immeditely felt touched. On the walls was all the different messages from her friends , she recalled that it was encouraging messages that they had wrote for her and Chanyeol had compiled it into a book , to think that he would re-write everyone of it , immediately made her touched. " Joohyun-ah ! " Seohyun heard an

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter