Lay

A Book of Seohyun
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Class

"Gather in groups of 4! Preferably like how your seating arrangement is. We are gonna do CIP games today !" Teacher Hyoyeon said to her new class.

 

"Seohyun-ah , you're a group with us again. " Chen said as they were the only 5 people group in class because there were 41 people and Seohyun was seated behind Xiumin. Seohyun , Xiumin , Chen , Luhan and Suho was part of the same group but Suho wasn't present in class as he had to go for a dental appointment at the school dental and the seat beside Luhan was empty. "Seohyun-ah , seat beside me since Suho isn't here. " Luhan took the initiative to ask Seohyun.

 

"Okay ." Seohyun said as she moved to seat beside Luhan. The only thing that she didn't realised was that the person seating beside Suho's left was actually Lay. Her crush since year 1. "Oh ! Seohyunnie is gonna seat beside Lay !" Sehun teased as he is one of the feel gossiper in class. "Seriously , Sehunnie ?" Seohyun asked as she always didn't know why they would with Lay. Her relationship with Lay was purely classmates or friends though Lay once said that she was his bestfriends during their second year but Lay's thoughtfulness and politeness was the reason why Seohyun fell in love with him.

 

Seohyun could remember that was one time during their year 2's inter-class games. She was  in the class team with Lay and a few others. Lay accidentally hit the ball hard on her at the end of the game , he kept apologizing repeatedly.

 

"Quickly settle down in groups as I will be telling you the instructions for the group work. "Teacher Hyoyeon said. "Luhan , can you change place with me ?"Lay asked suddenly as soon as Teacher Hyoyeon finished her sentence. "If you are moving again then move quickly!" Teacher Hyoyeon said in a slightly irritated tone. "Daee." Lay said as he swiftly move to Luhan's seat to beside Seohyun. "Oh, Lay is taking the initiative to seat beside Seohyun ~" Sehun teased again.

 

"Okie , for the group work. Pair yourself up and there is at least a group that needs to have at least a boy and a girl. "Teacher Hyoyeon explained and continued, "Each pair will need to hold their hands and complete a mission that they got through this lucky box but the girlboy couple will take from the other box and the fastest group to complete wins !" Teacher Hyoyeon said and pointed to the box.

 

"Okie , I will give you guys 5 minutes to start your discussion. " Teacher Hyoyeon ended her instructions quickly.

"Seohyunnie , Since you're the only girl you get to choose. "Xiumin the oldest out of the 4 said to be fair for Seohyunnie when Suho

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter