Shot Two

My Psychotic Patient

“Taste of you own medicine.” Trina said and laughed at him.

“Funny.” He said and laughed sarcastically.

“How does it taste?” she chuckled.

“It taste good.” He said and stuck out his tongue.

 

 Night is getting deeper and deeper and also the information they’re getting from each other’s lives. They decided to go home.

 

“Just drop me over there.” Trina said.

“No. I’ll just drive you to your house.”

“No. I can just take the bus from there.”

“Are you sure? I read news about a girl who is salvaged in that place. Sure you want to go there?” He smirked.

 

Trina doesn’t mind what Luhan said and get out of his car. There’s no bus at all and cars often passed to the highway. Luhan started driving his car slowly. He can see the face of Trina, being worried. Trina saw a five tipsy men walking. She looked at Luhan’s car and looked at the five men. She ran towards Luhan’s car.

 

“Can you please drop me to another bus stop?” She asked and looked at the five men getting closer and closer. Luhan looked at the car’s rare view and saw the five tipsy men.

“Okay, hop in!” He said. Trina hopped in, buckled her seat belt and sigh. That was close!

“I’ll just drive you to your house. Where do you live?” He asked.

“At Gwacheon“ She said.

 

Luhan drove her to her house.

 

“I’m here! Thanks for dropping me to my house.” She said and went out of the car.

“No problem.” He said and waved goodbye.

 

Everyday Luhan goes to Trina’s clinic for an observation and check-ups and every once in a while they eat outside.  Every day is a surprise for the both of them, every day they learn new things about each other. They’ve been like girlfriend and boyfriend but they’re not committed because no one had confessed their feelings.

 

“Hey, lately you’ve been going out with Mr.Xi.” Sam said and raised her brows.

“Hmm. Yeah.” Trina said and blushed.

“Is there something going on with the two of you?” She asked.

“Nothing.” She said shaking her hands.

“If you say so.” She grinned.

 

That night Trina took her time thinking of Luhan, the way he show his care towards her. But she can’t assume, there’s no commitment between them. So she has to act normal even though Luhan is making her feel uncomfortable every time he’s around.

 

Luhan visited Trina for his check-up. He was waiting for Trina at the room. For the nth time, he made a prank for Trina. He put a fake fart pillow at her chair. When Trina walked inside the room, she already saw Luhan grinning. “Maybe he’s tripping on me again” she thought. She was scanning the room, but she didn’t see anything wrong. When she finally sat on her chair, there’s a fake fart heard in the room, she stand up and pointed at Luhan, who was already laughing. She threw the pillow in Luhan’s face.

 

“What?” He said in between his laugh.

“Okay, let’s start.” She said and fixed her coat.

After minutes of talking, Luhan finally leaved and thanked Trina.

 

 

Trina was walking at the park, from a far, he saw Luhan buying a bouquet of flower. She was about to approach him when a girl approached him, she recognized that the girl was Mina, his ex. She remembered that Luhan showed her the picture of his ex-fiancé. She turned around and Luhan saw her walking away very fast. That day, he was about to confessed his feeling to her but it turns out that Mina wants him back. Luhan was about to approach Trina when Mina pulled him against her and hugged him. Luhan removed Mina’s arm from his waist and ran towards Trina, but his late because Trina had already hopped in the bus. She was crying but Luhan didn’t see it.

 

“Why am I crying? I don’t have the rights to cry.” She whispered punching her chest. She was hurt even though she has nothing to do with him. They’re just friend. “Friends.” She sighed and train of tears came out from her eyes.

 

 

Night had passed. The next morning, Luhan went to Trina’s clinic.

“Good morning Mr.Xi.” Sam said and bowed.

“Where’s Trina?” He asked.

“She’s inside.” She answered. Luhan immediately went inside the room to talk to Trina.

 

“Good Morning Mr. Xi.” Trina said and bowed, she’s acting formally.

“Hey, what you saw yesterday.” He said.

“What about it?” She asked and looked at Luhan straight to the eyes.

“It’s nothing.” He said.

“You don’t have to explain yourself. I’m just a friend.” She said and faked a smile.

“Then why did you walked away from me yesterday?” He asked getting closer to Trina.

“It’s because I remembered that I have to meet my Patient, so I didn’t have a time to approach you.”  She lied.

“Then why aren’t you answering my calls?” He said.

“I was busy.” She said coldly. “And by the way, you don’t have to go here anymore, because you’re totally fine now.” she added

“Trina, I love you.” He said.

“What? Is this one of your crazy jokes again Mr. Xi?” She chuckled.

“No. I’m serious.” He said.

“Don’t say that. I don’t want to hear any jokes now.” she said. She’s in the verge of crying now.

 

Luhan hugged him from behind.

 

“Stop this bulls MR.XI!!” She said. “I don’t really know where I stand in your life. One minute you’re treating me like I’m someone special and the next, nothing.” She said and cried.

“No. No. You’re wrong! It just took me time to man up and confessed my feelings for you.” He said and turned Trina to face him.

 

Trina looked at his eyes, she can see sincerity but she’s not sure. She went outside her clinic and walked away. Luhan followed her outside.

 

“Ms. Kim Trina!! I REALLY REALLY LOVE YOU! PLEASE LISTEN TO ME FIRST!!” Luhan said and many people can hear him shout but he didn’t mind them.

 

Trina crossed the street. The light already turned red when Luhan crossed the street.  Trina can hear the cars honking their horns. She stopped and looked at Luhan, who was kneeling in the middle of the highway.

 

“MS. KIM TRINNAAAA~” Luhan shouted.

“What are you doing? Stand up.” Trina exclaimed.

“I won’t stand up until you accept my love for you.” He said making aegyo’s.

 

Trina can’t make up her mind; she looked around and saw some people admiring their situation while others are getting angry because he’s causing traffic. Trina approached him and helped him to get up.

 

“So I supposed you’re accepting my love now?”  Luhan chuckled.

“Yes! Let’s get out of here.” Trina said dragging Luhan but she can’t he is too strong pulling her against him.

“Say it first!” he exclaimed.

“Say what?” She asked.

“I’m waiting.” He said and crossed his arms. “No, they’re waiting.” He chuckled.

“I love you.” She said

“I can’t hear you.” He grinned.

“Don’t make it hard for me. Everyone’s looking at us now.” She said. Luhan just raised his brows.

 

Trina took a deep breath and shouted. “MR. XI LUHAN I LOOOVVVEEEE YOOOU!” She said and Luhan kissed her forehead and hugged her tight. “You’re crazy!” She mimicked.

 

“And it’s all because of my Psychiatrist.” Luhan chuckled and dragged Trina out of the crowd.