0 0 1 S U C H E N

My Side Of Story

 

The sunshine myriad was soft and inviting, the smell air of spring always made his heart go fluttery like he was born as a girl but it all did not matter much—The day was screaming it will be a good day and he would like to believe that with all his heart.

Kim Joonmyun, aged seventeen years old was staring at himself  while fixing he carefully fixing his tie that complimented his absolute good-looking feature because he always had the principle that looking good and tidy always give out the best impression among people—let us be realistic how would want to approach sloppy looking person with hair sticking out here and there? Kim Joonmyun would not.

He took a last look on the mirror, checking whether his school uniform was looking shabby or not and to his liking, he looked perfectly fine like it was the easiest thing for him (let us be honest again, it is the easiest thing for him to do because Kim Joonmyun has that kind of face like “hey-throw-me-anything-I-will-still-look-good-anyways”, yes that kind of face)

Grabbing the bag that was sitting motionless of the chair, Joonmyun ran down the stairs even greeting the maid that was cleaning his mother’s favorite and head out to the dining room, beaming at his mother.

“Morning mother.” He smiled as he settled down on the chair to enjoy whatever breakfast that either his mother or maid had prepared--it was fried rice.

“Morning to you my son,” She walked over to where Joonmyun was sitting to give her son a light peck on the cheek which left Joonmyun to be slightly, muttering something under his breath with little hint of pink shade on his cheek Joonmyun just chomped his breakfast like he was not educated that eating food like he was doing could made him choked and possibly die.

“Ah, your father is not working today, you want Jooshin to send you to school?” Joonmyun shook his head as he swallowed the remaining food then sipped on the orange juice that was already there.

“No, I prefer walking. Always make me feel alive.” He stood up from the chair and head out to the front door.

“I am going first!”

“Have a good day sweetheart!”

 

 

 

 

 

 

There was a havoc in a house at the other side of the town.

A loud echoed the room then felt his own shin came in contact with the wooden floor and Kim Jongdae moaned in pain with his eyes closed shut tightly. It took him in less than second to stand up back on his two feet and sprinted to the front door.

“Dammit, Jongdeok do your freaking laundry!” He hissed loudly so his elder brother could hear it loud and clear like he wanted with a bread on his hand.

“Have a good day at school Jongdae,” His mother who was at the kitchen peeked her head so she could see her youngest son leaving for school which she earned herself a small smile from Jongdae.

“I will mother,” With that he disappeared from the front door.

Not that Jongdae was late, he would hate it if he was late because that will earn him another session with the discipline teacher or with the student president council which he tried to avoid so many times for so many obvious reason because mainly to say his school president is a person that he would never like to associate with.

Along the way Jongdae munched on his bread that has the vanilla filling like he always liked it and when the bread is finished, he picked up a random cat and softly pat and the fur of the cat as he walked down the road not minding that the fur will stick on the blazer of his uniform like hey—how could you resist cats, can you resist cat? Sure not.

At least Jongdae realized that his uniform is not dishevled like always because he was not in the rush, his combed hair was not sticking out anywhere just because he finally cut down his game session with his best friend on DOTA and somehow it made him the deed on looking good like finally—his final true appearance was unraveled for everyone to see (not that he never received compliments that he was good looking, it was just countable compared to his friends)

When he reached the school gate, he placed the cat down the ground and bid goodbye to the small feline and made a useless promise saying that he would treat the cat for food if they were to meet the second time which Jongdae knew would be highly possible and highly impossible. He swaggered his feet into the compound with a small smile knowing that he would had ten or fifteen minutes alone to himself because he knew his friends would arrive later than him.

“Ah! Starting to move towards good change eh Kim Jongdae.” He could see that smug smile on the discipline teacher which he would be happy to land his fist on it but he was not that much of a rantipole so he just smiled back and greeted the teacher heading toward his class.

“Wow wow wow, Jongdae! You are early huh!”

“Shut up! I just don’t want detention or maybe a session with the wimpy presi--” That was went he noticed that the school president, Kim Joonmyun was there looking at him with scrutinizing eyes darted to his figure but Jongdae swore that his smile dropped when Jongdae was positive that the latter knew that Jongdae was about to badmouth the him. Jongdae shrugged it off with laughter then took his seat that was just two desks away from the president.

 

“Wow! Morning!” A voice greeted the classroom.

 

“ChanYeol!”

 

“Dude! It was a freaking lost man that you quitted early yesterday! — The tanker was like bloody killing my troop and I freaking bloody need your Nyx to back me up so I had to call YoungJae to cover me up.”

 

At the back of the class without no one noticing, Kim Joonmyun felt himself smiling because at least someone was heeding his advice to sleep early and whatnot and deep down inside of a person named Kim Jongdae, he wished that he never listened to whatever Kim Joonmyun, the wimpy president was telling him because bloody hell it is his life and he shall return back his normal routine tomorrow.

 

 

 

 

 

“I see that you heed my advice Kim Jongdae,” Jongdae rolled his eyes but he did not had any intention of dropping history book because he need to finish this as quickly as he can and scrambled off to stop himself from talking to the president of school.

“Well, I would like it if you stop your own ego, I did it because I don’t want any detention or ing have another session with you,” Jongdae replied heatedly as he tried to indulge the facts on Japanese Occupation in Korea and ignore Joonmyun’s presence.

“Oh I am that bad to hang out with?”

“Well yes, we are completely different. You are like oil and I am water—we just don’t fit each other.”

“I would like to think I am a rock and you are a match, we can start a fire together.”

“Are you hitting on me Kim Joonmyun?”

“In thousand years, no.”

“Bless God if yes then I would like to be disgusted,”

“Do you hate me that much Kim Jongdae?” Joonmyun frowned.

“If you are so blind, then it is a yes for you?”

Joonmyun’s heart dropped to the floor and was crumpled by his own feelings.