0 0 2 X I U H A N

My Side Of Story

It was only nine in the morning but Kim Minseok was already a sweating mess and to make it worse was that the school’s electricity was cut off for a god damn reason that Minseok would want to know but he had to concentrate to the blackboard intently as if his mind was not swirling like a roller coaster. He felt sick—he was sick to begin with.

“Alright, sin A is over ‘a’ is equal to sin B over-- ” He felt like he could barf himself up any moment if he kept on listening to Mrs. Kim’s lecture because heck—all he could think of is to run to infirmary and rest himself there.

“Teacher Kim,” His voice was so raw when he stood up from his chair, gathering every attention of homo sapiens in the class which he was given a perplexed look by the teacher.

“Yes Minseok?”

“I am so sorry, I am feeling so sick—can I rest in the infirmary?” He asked as he tried to balance his two feet.

“You may—oh my god!” A voice shrieked.

 

 

 

 

 

Yada yada! You woke up already,” A voice greeted him as soon as his eyes started to flutter themselves to only be greeted by the white ceiling which he slowly started to realize that this is not his class anymore. He felt himself in comfortable position thanks to the bed.

“Take it easy there,” Said the voice again, Minseok felt dizzy enough not to budge his limbs to move so he only rolled his eyes to meet with the doe-eyed like.

Lu Han.

“Wh-what are you doing here?” He asked as he moved his own hands to cover his eyes. The light was blinding enough.

“Mrs. Kim freaked out in the class when you fainted and she knew that you know, you and I are close so she asked me to carry you to this place with Zi Tao,” Lu Han replied so calmly that the dizziness that was eating Minseok’s sanity began to drift away. He was lucky that he had Lu Han as his friend.

“Zitao left because the student council called him for meeting by the way,” The latter sighed.

“I think you should go and see the doctor, maybe because we were practicing in the rain yesterday,”

Right, it was raining so badly yesterday but their football coach insisted to continue the training without hearing their plea and it was partly Minseok’s fault too that he slept in the room with air-conditioning on that was blasting with the temperature of 16 degrees, the lowest that it could go.

“You did not have any headache from yesterday?” His voice was croaked but he wanted to continue his conversation with Lu Han so bad that—

“Dude, ing get a sleep—here.” LuHan handed him a blister which he later knew it was Paracetamol and Minseok muttered a small thank you in return.

“And here,” LuHan handed him a mineral water bottle obviously was asking Minseok to take in the medicine to cure his headache and possibly could be slight fever.

“Thank you,” It took him less than a minute to throw two tablet of Paracetemol down his throat followed by the water that he managed to drink it until it was left with half of the initial volume.

“I called your parents and they are on the wa--”

“LuHan! You knew I was avoiding the--”

“Stop being coward Minseok!”

“Stop meddling with my business! You are nothing but a trouble to me!” It surprised Minseok that he managed to hiss those words without any flaw to LuHan who was now plastering a hurt look all over his face. He felt guilty now, he wanted to say sorry so bad to LuHan and said that he did not mean those words but he had ego and pride to deal with.

“Right, trouble and that is what I am to you Minseok,” LuHan stood up from his chair, dropping a blazer to Minseok’s side before he walked away and leaving Minseok alone.

His headache came back and his heart hurts—he felt like right now.

 

 

 

“Ah! LuHan!” LuHan who was looking down to the floor with feeling hurt still stinging over his heart turned to look up to find a lady who he knew was Minseok’s mother came rushing to his side.

“Thank you for calling me and informed about Minseok,”

“No no! Just doing what a friend should do,” He reassured the lady with a bright smile and he smiled even brighter when he felt a small pat on his arm.

“Sorry for Minseok being a trouble to you always,”

No, I am the trouble over here.