Opinion

Black & White Spring
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

Sulli POV

 

The game is coming to an end.

If he shoot we'll win.

 

The crowd was going crazy and me and the other cheerleaders were speechless to see if that guy will make it.

I saw him jumping and he shoot and we score the 2 points and we won.

"Yessssss!" The crowd was yelling and the cheerleaders and me started to yell too.

my boyfriend Kim Jongin who is in the basketball team came running to me and kissed me.

"Another victoryy, we're going to the finals" He said and hugged me.

"congratulations my super star" I said and I kissed him again.

I heard the girls yelling like crazy.

That means one thing: Oh Sehun is coming.

 

Oh Sehun is the leader in the basketball team, almost every girl in school is in love with him, something that I can't understand when he such a jerk towards everyone, sometimes even with his girlfriend Jung Soojung.

 

I saw him and I rolled my eyes while all the girls were going to him and he just ignored them.

He saw his girlfriend and he went towards her and  keep walking and she followed him without saying a word.

 

"Really? what the girls see on him" I asked to myself.

"You don't need to know, you have me..." He said seductively.

"I know right" I said and I smiled at him.

 

"You want to go to hang out with us later?" Kai asked me when we were in the parking lot holding hand walking to his car.

"With who?" I asked.

"with your cheerleaders and the basketball team..." He said.

"Of course baby.... I'll change and I'll go there. In the same place as always?" I said.

"Yeah" he said.

"Ok, I'm leaving first" I said and I kissed him in the cheek and then I went to my car.

 

My name is Choi Sulli. I'm in my second year of university, I'm a good student and I'm a cheerleader.

My boyfriend and I have almost 1 year of being a couple.

 

 

When I got home I saw a bottle of wine in front of the door.

"She must be drunk again" I tought.

"Mom!" I yelled to know where she is.

"miss... your mom is sleeping right now" said one of the maids.

"she was drinking again?" I asked her. 

she just nodded.

 

I just went to my room frustared.

My mom have an alcohol addiction since she knew that my

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter