Holding On

Black & White Spring
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Sulli POV

 

After we got out from the club Kai and I went to my house.

We were in my bedroom

"Kai can you stop it?" I said while he was kissing my neck.

"why?" he asked me.

"I'm not in the mood..." I said. I know what he wants right now....

He stopped and looked at me confuse.

"I'm ugly?" I asked him serious.

He looked serious at me for 3 seconds and bursted into laugh.

"yaaah! why are you laughing I'm serious" I said while hitting his shoulder.

"That's a ridiculous question! of course you're not ugly, and I'm unfortunately I'm not the only one who thinks in that way" He said serious but smiling.

I smiled back and I hugged him and he hugged me back.

 

He understood that I was insecure about myself tonight and left early.

 

"ahhh why I'm feeling so frustrared about Oh Sehun comment!!" I said and leaned in my bed.

"If I didnt' like him at all before now I hate him!" I said angry hitting my pillow"

 

 

-next day-

I entered to the university cafeteria and I saw Kris sitting alone doing his workshops.

"Oppa I bought an aparment, I'm moving in 4 days" I said smiling at Kris while I sit down in the same table as him

"bwo?! that's exciting" Kris said smiling and messed up my hair.

I just give him my eye smile that I know that he loves it.

"Oh Ssul... emmm Dad want to have dinner in the house tonight" he changed his happy tone to a serious one.

"Dad is so frustraring I don't want to see him and pretend that everything is fine..." I said thinking about mom.

"I know, I'll talk to him about this whole situation if he wants to talk me too" He said serious."Well changing the subject you're just 19 years old and you want to live alone?" he asked with a bright tone again.

"Yah you moved out the last year and you're just 2 years older than me... 18 and 20 it's not a big difference you know..." I said teasing him.

"Aish I know but who'll take care of you..?" he asked.

"well they have a good security system" I said.

"AHHH my little sister is all grown up..." He said 

"Like I said we're almost the same age oppa..." I said and I started to do my homework there.

 

"Oh! Sehun-ah! you have the answer of the problem 15 in Physics?" asked Kris to that idiot boy who I hate now.

Really what is the thing that girls see on him. I know that he looks like an idol but he's so cold and unfriendly...

"Oe... Here you go" He said and put his notebook in the table.

Aish I can't stand him!!

"Oppa I'm going..." I said and took my  things and went out wihout lokking at him.

"S

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter