Do you miss me? Do you still love me?

You're A Beautiful Disaster,But My Beautiful Disaster.

"Hello? How are you Yoseob? Are you well? Are you resting? Do you miss me? Do you still love me?"

These were the questions that replayed in my head over and over every since I broke things off with Yoseob. Two year passed by and I was growing more and more emotionally weak,which was causing my friends and family to worry about me.

I stared at my phone,mostly at my drafts. They were filled with unsend messages to Yoseob,who sends me a text once in a while,but lately he haven't been sending anything.

"He must have gave up finally."I mutter bitterly as I looked out the window of my room. It was lightly raining,which remind me of the first time we ever met.

"The first time I liked you"I whisper smiling at the memory

-Flashback-

Mi Young age 6  Yoseob age 7

"S-Seobbie! Wait up! Why are you running?!" I shouted at him as he frowned.

"Yah! Mi Young quit following me around! Your so annoying!" Yoseob said frowning as I stopped and frown.

"B-But Seobbie..you promise to play with me" I said softly looking at my feet as I hugged my stuffed Panda so to me.

"Why would I play with a crybaby? Look your crying now! Just leave me alone!"Yoseob shouted as I stared at him shocked.

I didn't say anything and ran past him crying. I didn't notice the look of pain and regret that filled his face after saying that.

After a few minutes I was looking around my surround and was scared. It was dark and raining. I hugged my panda and gasped as i saw two teenagers giving a smirk.

"Well well,what do we have here? A little girl?" One of them said as the other took my stuff panda.

"G-Give him back!"I said trying to be brave but backed away as the teen who talked grabbed my shirt. I closed my eyes as i heard a groan.

"Yah! What are you doing? Creeps!"

I open my eyes to see  Yoseob holding a stick and had a mean look on his face."S-Seobbie?"I said as some adults came to the scene.After while Yoseob and I were sitting in a police station waiting for our parents.

"Um..Why did you come?"I asked blushing as Yoseob looked away annoyed.

"What? And get yelled at? Tch I had to save your Mi Young"He said as I say a hint of pink on his cheek.

"Thank you Seobbie"I said hugging him. In my chest i felt my heartbeat fasten.

"W-Whatever Mi Young"

-End of Flashback-

I smiled as it was raining harder. I stood up and grabbed my photo ablum. It was filled with memories. One that caught my eye was our first date. It was taken in a photobooth at Everland amusement park.

"Haha this is when we had our first kiss"I said smiling and unware i pressed call on my phone.

-Flash back-

Mi Young age 14 Yoseob age 15

"Hi Mi Young!"Yoseob shouted as he was waving his arms like a crazy person.

"Yah! Quit it! People are staring!"I told him as Yoseob hugged me. "W-What the hell are you doing?!"I shouted shocked.

"Let them stare! I don't care. This day is about you and me! So why are you so keen of people thoughts Mi Young?" He asked nuzzling my cheek as I was blushing. If you care that much about peoples thoughts then i'll go home.."Yoseob said walking away pouting.

"Y-Yah! Let's go!"I said grabbing his hand and headed into the park. I could feel that he was grinninf away as I was just annoyed. "What ever happen to the jerk Seobbie?"I thought as we started riding some rides.

After two hours we were sitting on a bench resting.

"So what now Oppa?"I asked smiling as Yoseob was in deep thought.

"Mhm Photoboth!"He said pulling me in.

"Yah! Cute pose!"He said as make his famous cute face. After the flash He told me silly,then hearts.

"This is our last one! What no-"I didn't finish my sentance as Yoseob kissed me out of no where.

"O-Oppa?"I said shocked as Yoseob smiled."I love you Mi young"He said kissing me again before we got kicked out by the next couple.

-end of flashback-

I closed the album as I put on a coat and left my apartment. The rain turned into snow as some people were out shopping.

"I forgot its almost christmas"I thought heading toward the park and into the backwoods. I came across a small river which was slowly turning into ice. I took a seat on a snow-cover rock and looked at my phone again. It was blinking with a message from Yoseob.

To: Mi Young

From: Yoseob

Hey. I'm back in Seoul. We should meet up and talk.

I stared at it over and over before going to my drafts and read my texts. Filled with the same questions that run though my head

"Hello? How are you Yoseob? Are you well? Are you resting? Do you miss me? Do you still love me?"

I typed five words that mostly filled my phone.

"I still love you Yoseob".

"You know,if you stay here you'll get sick"A voice said as i stood up shocked and turn to see the owner.

"Y-Yoseob?" I whisper shocked. I looked at him up and down as I notice he looks different. "Aish You grown,but you still have that innocent face" I thought smiling softly.

It was silent before he spoke,it sent chills down my spine hearing him speak.

"You finally came here"He said as I blinked.

"Huh?"

"I've been coming here to see you. I wanted to see you again."Yoseob said coming closer to me.

I stood there shocked."No...Why are you here?! Didn't I tell you! We're done!"I told him shaking my head trying to push him away.

"Why? Why are you pushing me away  Mi Young?! Don't you love me?"He shouted back as I bit my lip to hold back my tears.

"I do love you.I miss you. I miss your voice,your hugs,your warmth,your singing,your kiss,your everything!" I thought shaking my head.

"I-I ne-"I stopped myself and stared at Yoseob. His eyes were filled with hurt,anger,and sadness. "I-I can't do this"I thought looking at my phone. I press send as Yoseob's phone was going off.

"Yah! What the heck!"He said as he was reading them.

There was silence as I felt arms around me.I blinked as I tried to speak.

"W-What are you doing?"

"Hello. I'm doing well. Yes i'm resting Mi Young. I do miss you,dearly."He said softly as I felt tears falling down my face as I started to sob at his last part.

"I still love you Mi Young. Now and Forever. Nothing will take you away from me. Not even you"He said smiling softly. "Saranghae"

I hugged him back crying as I felt a ton of weigh lift awat from me. "I miss you! I miss everything! I love you. Please forgive me!" I repeated over and over as Yoseob just hugged me and was singing a song.

"Mhm? O-Oppa what are you singing?"I asked wiping my tears as Yoseob held my face and gave a small grin.

"Its a song that Daniel and I wrote. Its called First Snow and First Kiss"He told me leaning in and barely kissed my lips.

"When singing it,All I could think about is you Mi Young. Please..Let's get back together"He asked while all I could do was nod.

Yoseob kissed me as smiled after pulling away. "I miss you".

"I miss you too" He said smiling and jumped on the rock I was sitting on."Now! Mi Young! Let's go Stargazing!"He said grinning as I hit my forehead."Just had to ruin the moment"I mutter as Yoseob pulled me towards him.

"Mi Young,you say when we meet again to go. Yah! Your such a Pabo!"He said as I laughed at him. Then something caught my eye.

"A shooting star! Make a wish!"I told him and closed my eyes.

"I wish to stay with Yoseob,no matter what happens" I thought as Yoseob just yawned.

"Eh? What your wish?"I asked as Yoseob held me close.

"I already got my wish. It was to be with you again Mi Young" He whisper as I smiled.

" Yoseob Oppa, Saranghae Yeong-Wonhi"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Heres the sequel! Chuu I hope you guys like it! Cause i was rushing abit =w="

but neh! The ending!

:D a sad ending turned into a happy ending!