You're a Beautiful Disaster,But My Beautiful Disaster.(OneShot)

You're A Beautiful Disaster,But My Beautiful Disaster.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=idTdLcfPAMc&feature=feedf

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-flashback-

"I'm going to be come a singer!" a fifteen year old Yoseob said as I just stared at him like a crazy person.

"Why? If your an Idol its so..I don't know. Sorta annoying"I said trying to hide my feelings.

"Yah! Mi Young! Its what i want! Being an Idol"He said pouting as I just sighed.

"But why Oppa?"I whisper looking away as Yoseob looked at the night sky.

"I want people to hear me sing. I want to know that when the see me put all my passion and hard work into singing."Yoseob said thoughtfull.

I looked at him and smiled. "I guess thats a good reason. But when your an Idol,we can't...hang out"I told him frowning.

What shocked me next was Yoseob pulled me into a hug and had a tight grip.

"H-Hey! Let go Oppa!"I shouted blushing bright red. He wouldn't let go and looked at my face.

"Mi Young...I want you to help me with this journey.  Kim Mi Young,Will you go out with me?"Yoseob said  softly.

I don't remember what happen next,but after that Yoseob and I were together.

----Present----

I watched him smiling and giving looks to the fans. After two years Yoseob was discover and was in a group called Beast. I gave a smile as I saw him wink my way.

"Oppa.."I thought smiling and grip the letter in my hand. Lately we haven't been together,he either has a photoshoot or pratince.

"We're drifting away..I had a feeling we would."I thought watching them sing Bad Girl.

As I listen to them and to their fans,I felt myself shaking.

"Oppa...You finally did it. You made your dreams come true."I thought smiling sadly at him.

I glance behind me seeing the fans shout their names or hold up signs.

"But...now we could never go back to things like they were before"I thought feeling tears about to fall as their final song was Take care of my girlfriend(say no).

"It will be a disaster if we're together" I thought as i moved around the crowd,heading towards the backstage.

After showing my vip badge,I place the letter in his chair and left without a sound.

I was walking far from the building before running somewhere.

"I'm sorry Oppa".

-Yoseob Pov-

"Yah! That was fun!"I said grinning as they others nodded. I was getting a drink but was stopped by Doojoon.

"Yoseob...I think this is for you"He said as Kikwang looked over my shoulder."How did a fan get back here?".

"Yah,Its not a fan,its from Mi Young!"I told him and read the letter.

    Dear Yoseob,

I take it when your reading this..I'm gone. I gave it some thought and I think its best if we go are own ways.

Please Oppa,Don't be sad. Its the best,for both of us. Your an Idol now,you need to care for your fans. They could support you more then i ever could,even if I tried.

Oppa,Don't cry over this. You need to be strong! Look,You finally did it, Your dreams came true. I don't want to hold you back anymore. Next time we meet, Let's go stargazing at the river, like we use to.

This is it. Yoseob,you're a Beautiful Disaster,but My Beautiful Disaster.

Saranghae Yoseob,

-Kim Mi Young<3

After reading the letter i was unware that i was crying.The others were asking what's wrong,but i push past them.

I had to find her,I had to find Mi Young!

-My pov-

I was sitting at the river remembering all the memories we had.

"Oppa..I'm sorry"I whisper as a voice startled me.

"Mi Young! Why? You can't leave!" It said as i turned to see a flushed Yoseob.

"Y-Yoseob..What are you doing?"I asked standing up as Yoseob hugged him.

"Please Mi Young,Don't leave me. I need you. I love you!" He told me as i felt his tears on my shoulder.

I pushed him away and gave him one final kiss.

"I-I'm sorry, its for the best Oppa. Sorry"I whisper crying and backed away from him. Yoseob just stared at me shocked as he fell on his knees.

"Mi Young! No! Please! Stay with me! Please!"He cried trying to reach for me. I held back to take back everything.

"Yang Yoseob Oppa, Saranghae. Forever"I whisper running away crying as he's shouts and cries replayed in my mind.

"You're a Beautiful Disaster,My Beautiful Disaster" I whisper into the night looking at the stars.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Authors Note:

Here it is! I hoped you liked it. The link above this is the song that gave me the idea.

I was thinking of making it a sad,angsted love story. Idk if i want to make a sequal for this,where its a happy one,but its up to you all. So give me feedback,but no mean feedback.