You are my Guardian (Pt.2)

~The Guardian Angel
We got in the car. Suho looked at me worried 
-Are you okay (y/n)?
I didn't look at him..I was kinda ashamed. That kiss was totally wrong..I knew that Brandon grabbed me but I should have prevented it.
-Yeah oppa..I'm fine!
-Well well, I don't believe you..He did kissed you, right?
I looked at him shocked..He was there the whole time..And that made me even more embarrassed than I already was..I nodded at Suho and then he stared driving. Once again we were silent but I couldn't figure out if he was mad at me or not..I kept looking out of the window but I felt that something wasn't right..That wasn't the route for home.
-Suho oppa..where are we going?
He smiled.
-I told you that I would take you somewhere special..be patient
-That means that you are not mad at me...right?
-Ehhh? Why should I be mad at you..because of the kiss?
-Uhmmm yeah..
-But...I don't own you..
Those words echoed in my head a few times and made me sad..True..He wasn't mine and I wasn't his...But then what's the meaning of all these kisses and hugs?
-..You're right... 
 
Suho's POV
 
What was I thinking?? 'I don't own you'. Why? Why did I said that?
I kept driving ready to explode from what I said to her.. I need her..I want her.. I love her. I want to own her and the same goes about me to her. I didn't mind the kiss with Brandon since she pushed him away..I need to tell her that I need her by my side as soon as possible. I can't afford to lose her again...
 
Your POV
 
I tried to stay calm and not to cry...I wanted him so badly but it seemed I was just his dongseang whom he had to protect..After while we arrived at a beach almost outside of the town. I was gaping with the view I was seeing..So beautiful. Suho opened my door. I got out and he immediately held my hand tight.. I still couldn't understand.. His words were different from his actions. We went on a stroll there bare footed while the water was coming to our feet many times.. He often kissed me and then his hand left mine and he held me closer to him..I was only looking at him smiling most of the time...
-Let's sit here.
He said softly. He sat down on the sand and pated the seat next to him
-Okay then..
I sat next to him and without thinking I placed my head on his shoulder. He brought me closer to him and he kept holding me from my waist. We were gazing at the sea and that orange red sky before the sunset.. It was magical..
-Uhmm Suho... Can I ask you something?
-Sure..go ahead!
I hesitated again...but it was my chance now..I needed answers.
-Will you leave again?
He looked at me and sighed.
-Why? You want me to ?
-No! Definitely not!
I realized that I shouted with a worrying tone and teary eyes..Suho looked at me and hugged me tightly
-I don't want to lose you again Suho.. Never again..
He cupped my cheeks and looked at me in the eyes
-What am I to you?
-My everything...Even though if I can't remember you properly I feel so close to you..the fact that you show me your love like that makes my heart beat fast. You knew that I loved you from the start..before you leave.. You came back.. You're here for me and you won't leave again..
My tears washed up more and more.. I've finally told him...not actually in the proper words but at least I said it. Suho wiped my tears and hugged me.
-My precious girl..I wish that you could remember all the memories we've had. Once I couldn't protect you..but now I will do everything to keep you with me... We will create new memories together and this place will be the start of our best memories..From here we will do a new start.. The two of us.. Will you stay by my side?
I smiled widely
-I thought that you'd never ask that! Of course I will stay by your side Suho..
He kissed me and as he rested his forehead on mine he said with a soft voice
-Saranghae (y/n)
-Nado Saranghae Suho....My Guardian Angel...