You are my Guardian (Pt.1)

~The Guardian Angel
-Please let me talk to you.. 
Brandon's eyes were looking at me with an apologetic look..I stepped behind..I didn't wanted to be surprised again
-Why Brandon? So that the things would turn good for you? So that you can boost to your friends for what you've done?
-No...no...I..just wanted to ask you to forgive me.
I was looking at him shocked..In my head I was like 'huh?? You first treat me as your inferior and now you want me to forgive you?'
-No Brandon, I'm not forgiving you. Not in a million years.
-Please (y/n) I need you to forgive me and in fact I want you too.. I know I was harsh last night...I was a bit drunk so I didn't think what I was doing! Stay by my side..I need you.
Helena was behind Brandon, a bit further though,and she gave me a shocked look. I looked at Brandon. He seemed to have regret what he had done but I couldn't trust him at all..
-My heart is given to someone else either way.. Also I don't trust you.. I thought that we were friends helping each other, even thought I fell for you but no..you're not worth enough.
As soon as I finished my sentence Brandon grabbed me and kissed me..It was the biggest mistake he had ever made.. I was getting angry with this since he was obviously lying.
-To him? He has more than me?
-Of course Brandon..He has something that you don't...A heart..
-But I love you more than him
-No..definitely not... He is in love with me a long time now and so am I..Now go..
-No!! I'm not leaving until you sag that you will become my girl!
I stepped back again but I was stopped by someone...
-Suho oppa!
I looked at him shocked but happy at the same time
-Is anything wrong here?? Why are you talking to her Brandon..after everything you did yesterday?
-It's none of your business 
-Well obviously it is since she is my girlfriend.
My heart was racing so fast...Suho called me 'his girlfriend'..I tried to be calm since I didn't want Brandon to think anything else..I held Suho's arm tightly.
-Should we continue from where we left it yesterday?? You need some more.
Suho threatened him.
-Hmm bring it on then.
Brandon replied with confidence.
-Yahhh are you serious Suho? Anii don't do anything.
Suho looked at me and pecked my lips.
-I won't do anything baby..
He smiled and I blushed.
-Don't come near her again or I will kill you..
-Yeah right!
Brandon said ironically...
Suho smirked and suddenly punched him..Brandon feel down..but he just sat down..
-Well you're serious..you do love her...okay then I'll stay away.
I had a feeling..guilty...I felt guilty for a moment. But it went away. Suho was way more important for me... He is my angel.... My guardian. I looked at him and I said softy
-Suho, let's go home..
I held his hand tight..so did he while giving me a warm smile
-Okay baby. 
Brandon stayed on the ground silent watching us leaving... He knew that he was wrong.. At least that's what I thought..