Chapter 2

Mistake

After a couple of seconds she unfroze. She started to walk away but L.joe grabbed her shoulder “who is he?” Danielle looked at him and yelled “why do you care?” The kid started to cry and Danielle started to comfort him until he fell asleep “i have to go” “I’ll go with you” Danielle was about to object when he said “I’ll follow you anyway” Danielle sighed and reluctantly nodded her head. When they arrived at Danielle’s apartment she headed to Brandon’s room to put him to bed leaving L.joe alone. He looked around and one wall was covered in pictures of Danielle being pregnant, the kid and Danielle, and of just the kid Danielle saw that L.joe was looking at the pictures “his name is Brandon Lee.” L.joe jumped in surprise “his last name is Lee?” Danielle nodded her head “even though i am at you he is your son” L.joe looked at her “can i be in your lives?” Danielle sighed “you can be in Brandon’s life but not not mine” L.joe dropped to his knees and had tears in his eyes “please don’t push me away I don't think i could live if you did” Danielle was crying “how would i be to trust you again?” L.joe got up and hugged her “all you can do is take a chance.”

 

5 Years Later

L.joe was so happy that Danielle had given him another chance and now Brandon was 7 and Danielle was pregnant with  twins. L.joe had finally gotten his happy ending.

 
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
I hope you liked my story XD