Chapter 1

Mistake

3rd Pov

Teen Top was heading to L.joe’s moms work place and when they arrived the secretary said that she was with a client. They arrived at her room and they knocked on the door and entered her room. His mom was talking to a young girl and they both turned towards them and L,joe thought that the girl looked familiar. He saw something on her neck so looked at it and it was a blue and silver diamond necklace that said _____(last name). When L.joe saw the necklace he immediately knew who she was. He looked at her and instead of her eyes being blank they were now filled with hatred. Mrs. Lee was feeling the tension in the room so she decided to talk “everyone this is ______ and she moved her from America 4 months ago.” When L.joe heard that he was shocked because he had people watching her and they never told him. _____ brought him out of his thoughts by bowing “hi, my name is ______ and its nice to meet you all” L.joe looked at her “_____ is that you?” ______ blankly looked at him and L.joe asked “are you the _______ i know?” She looked at him “no, the _______ you knew is long gone after what you did and don't ever think about getting her back because she no longer exists.” _______ than turned towards than turned towards Mrs. Lee “sorry, but i have to leave” after she left Mrs. Lee turned towards L.joe “what is she talking about?” L.joe looked at the ground “back in America she was my girlfriend. But one night i went to a party without her and i got really drunk and i cheated on her. She found out and she ignored me and not long after i returned to Korea. I constantly tried to to call her and text her but she changed her number” L.joe looked at his mom “umma i really do love her” shocking everyone Ricky shouted “i wouldn't want to talk to you either!” Teen Top was shocked because Ricky was always the care free one. Mrs. Lee looks at them “when she is stressed she goes to the dance studio next door” they headed next door and they started to wander looking for _______ when they heard music being blasted and it sounded like love the way you lie. They went towards that room and when they looked inside they saw _______. She was so into her dancing that she didn't notice she was being watched. She made a mistake and everyone rushed to her side. L.joe asked “are you okay?” She answered coldly “i am fine” L.joe was getting irritated with her attitude “what is your problem!? Don't you have any feeling for me anymore?” ______ glares at him when he said that “you have no right to say that to me!” “I have every right because no matter how much you hate me i will always love you and i can't stand the thought of you with another man!” When L.joe said that ______ smirked “well than you probably don't want to hear about my night at the club than” L.joe froze “i was at the club dancing with this really hot guy and” before she could continue her phone rang “hello?” Than she was quiet “really, i am sorry i will come immediately” she than packed all her stuff “i am sorry but i have to go” after that she left. They followed her and they ended up at a daycare. She walked out and she had a little boy on her hip and she squatted in front of him “i don't want you to hit people just because they took the toy you with” the little boy nodded his head “good” than she squealed “how did i make such a cute kid!” L.joe was shocked when she said that “________ what are you doing here?” When he spoke _______ froze.

 
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
I hope that you all liked the chapter and i want some comments