Basketball Court

What Can You Do Better Than Me? (Drabble)

They are on basketball court, no one seems play except there is two man standing face-to-face in silence. Looking each other, sinking hand on pocket jeans and jacket of theirself, killing the sight without a sound.

 


"I didn't understand," Chanyeol speak first, he clearly his throat, "what can you do better than me?"

 


"I'm more higher than you, I'm more handsome than you, I knew Baekhyun more long than you and I LOVED BAEKHYUN MORE THAN YOU CAN DO!" screamed Chanyeol, like he was hide it for a long time. Daehyun just smile lightly, instead look at Chanyeol face, he looking at Chanyeol's shoes. It doesn't mean he afraid with jealous person in front of him, but he just thought something.


There's a moment of silence.

 

"I agreed with that," Daehyun start speaking back, "your height is more than me. For that point, I can't reject it." He shrugged his shoulder look okay even he so annoyed with this fact.

"You are more handsome than me, maybe you can make Baekhyun happy than I can do. Or maybe you love Baekhyun more the way I love him.."


 

Then Daehyun straight up his gaze into Chanyeol's eyes, "but there's one that you didn't have."

 

 

Wind blows slowly, make the air gets cold. Chanyeol clench tighly his hand in his jacket pocket. Stay in calm to wait Daehyun's answer that maybe can make his heart more cold than winter.

 

 

"You didn't have a Baekhyun's love for you." said Jung Daehyun.

 

 

The taller widened his eyes, it's feels like back of his head was crashed with something hard. He lose his word, then his eyes catch Daehyun lips which bend a sad smile. Sympathy.

 

"I'm sorry, Chanyeol. I really sorry." Daehyun said with small tone.
 


When there is a boy who screamed to Daehyun with a loud voice, Chanyeol turn his head to that boy. Then he followed the direction where Taehyung is coming, he found Baekhyun who saw him frowned and looking him worried.

 

"I hope, we can still be a friend. Park Chanyeol."
 

It's the last word from Daehyun before his son dragged the father out from court because he didn't want Mom waited for long.

 

Chanyeol still stand quietly there. When he saw of three back was move more far away, he know.

 

 

He was lost.