An apartment

Their Story

 

'I bought it for us.'

'!!!'

Continue from last chapter.


'Us?' Tiffany asks.

'Yeah, us.'

'But, we're not married yet. We are not having a relationship too.'

'We will, soon.'

'...'

'Fany-ahh, I registered this apartment under our name, so 50% of the ownership is yours too.'

'Do the others know?'

'Nope, only me and you know this.' Tiffany nods.

'So, this place is our place, a place for both of us, to be alone. Of course we need to live in our dorms, but we can sleep here together for a few nights. When we are free, we can hang out here, this is our home.' Daesung says. Tiffany is touched, because he bought an apartment for her, wait, for them.

'Omo, why are you crying? You don't like it?! What is wrong?' Daesung notices her tears and hugs her tightly.

'Nothing is wrong.'

'Don't let me see your  tears, it's painful.'

'These are happy tears..'

'It is still tears..'

'Thanks.'

'This is nothing.' They stayed in that position for quite a long time.

'Sometimes this question keep bugs me.' Tiffany says while breaking the hug.

'?'

'Exactly what relationship are we having? I'm sometimes confused. Because we act like a couple, kissing each other while we aren't a couple. Now, you even bought this apartment, acting like a newly weed couple.'

'That is why we are special. You don't have be worried about those question, because as long we are together, we will be alright.' Tiffany is touched again. After that, Tiffany rests her head on Daesung's lap while watching television. Daesung gently brushes Tiffany's hair. Suddenly, a question pops up in Tiffany's head.

'Daesung-ahh!'

'?'

'How are we going to sleep? I mean, there is only a king size bed in the master bedroom.'

'You're saying that a King size bed can't fit both of us?'

'That's not the problem, its...' Tiffany suddenly blushes. Daesung notices and finally gets the situation.

'What are you thinking Fany-ahh, blushing like a tomato. You look shooooo cute!.' Daesung says while pinching Tiffany's cheeks. Tiffany glares at him.

'Never mind about that. I'm not a ert, I won't lay a finger on you at night okay? Fine, maybe I'll hug you while I'm sleeping, but nothing more than that. You ert.'

'Yahh, I'm not a ert okay? It's just in case, I don't want to have a baby now!'

'You don't want to have any babies?' Daesung asks in a disappointed tone.

'Well, if God gives me a chance to have a baby, I'll take this chance. And tell me honestly, have you ever thought of doing "that" when you're buying the bed?'

'Nope, I never thought of that before. Now you say it, I might start imagining it.' Daesung replies with an evil grin.

'Yahh, don't expect me to do "it" with you! We aren't even couple yet!'

'So, if we become a couple, you're willing to do "it"?'

'Urghh, NO!' Tiffany pouts.

'Hahahaha, just kidding okay? I'm not a ert. Plus, we're going to sleep together for a few nights only.'

'Whatever. Daesung-ahh, lets play a game!'

'What game?'

'We will play Scissors, Paper and Stone! The winner gets to ask the loser a question.'

'Yahh, how old are you?'

'We can get to know each other better you know!'

'But I'll ask awkward questions, okay?'

'Whatever.' Then the game starts. The first round,

'Scissors, Paper, Stone!' Daesung used scissors while Tiffany used paper.

'Ask me a question.'

'You sure?'

'Challenge accepted!'

'Are you a ?' Daesung suddenly asks. There is an awkward silence.

'I told you, I will ask awkward questions. Ignore that ques-'

'I'll answer it!' Tiffany suddenly says. Daesung is shocked but happy that Tiffany will be honest with him.

'Sigh, yes, I'm still a .'

'I see, no wonder you were blushing earlier.' Tiffany punches Daesung's arms.

'Now, second round.'

'Scissors, paper, stone!' This time, Tiffany used Stone and Daesung used Scissors.

'What about you? Are YOU a ?'

'This is an easy question. Yes, of course I'm a . Most idols are.' Tiffany is happy that Daesung has not lost his ity, yet. (Hehehe) They play this game for quite a long time, they got to know each other more. Without noticing, it is time for dinner. After dinner, Tiffany has to go back to her dorm, she is scared that her members are worried, even though they know who brought her out.

'Let's order dinner.' Tiffany asks.

'I'll cook. You haven't really tasted my cooking before right?'

'You can cook?!'

'Yahh, do you think I learnt nothing from Family Outing?'

'Ayyy, who knows?'

'You stay here, I'll go and cook our dinner.' Daesung then wears an apron and starts cooking. He really looks like a profesional by the way he cooks. Instead of watching television, Tiffany keeps look at Daesung. Without knowing, she is now walking towards him and gives him a tight back hug. Daesung just stops from what he is doing.

'Thanks for everything.'

'It's all for you, now go back and sit down, I'll prepare the dinner.'

'No! I'm going to help you. This is our house! And this is originally my job, to cook.'

'Fine, you can help me out. Help me cut the carrots.' Tiffany grabs the knife and starts to cut the carrots. Honestly, Tiffany is not a pro in cutting. Daesung just chuckles head towards Tiffany and grabs Tiffany's hands from behind.

'You'll spend a lot of time if you cut it like this. Let me guide you.' Daesung says while moving Tiffany's hands. Tiffany is blushing hard because Daesung is very close to her, she can even feel his breath! The spend 2 hours preparing dinner. After that, they sit down at the dining table and enjoy their dinner.

'I'll enjoy my dinner~~!' Tiffany says. Daesung puts a lot of dishes on Tiffany's plate.

'Eat more, this is cooked by us~!' Daesung says. They are chatting happily together, suddenly Daesung calls Tiffany's name.

'Fany-ahh.' Daesung suddenly gets serious.

'Yes?'

'I'm so sorry that I cannot buy a luxurious house like Jiyong hyung's. I just don't have that ability. If you want to leave, you-'

'I'm never leaving you. If I leave you, I might be out of my mind. Plus, why buy a mansion while both of us are living only? We aren't even living here everyday.' Tiffany says. Daesung is glad that Tiffany does not mind.

'Let's finish our dinner, you need to go back to your dorm.'

'Sorry that I can't stay here today, it's a little busy these dew days.'

'Never mind, you don't even have clothes!'

After that, they clean up and heads home. Daesung gives Tiffany a ride to her dorm. Honestly, the apartment is 20 minutes from Tiffany's dorm. Finally, they reach Tiffany's dorm.

'I guess, I've to go?' Tiffany says.

'Yes, please keep this a secret okay?'

'No prob.' Tiffany gives a peck on Daesung's lips before heading our of the car. When Tiffany disappears from Daesung's vision, Daesung drives off with a smile on his face.

Meanwhile at the dorm's park

'Annyeong, Sica.'

'Annyeong, Jiyong-oppa.'


An update today :) Enjoy~~!