A break.

Their Story
February-May 2011

It is a very busy month for Big Bang, they made a comeback after 2 long years with Tonight, after that they released another special edition album with songs including Love Song. Their songs topped most of the online charts once it is released, not to mention, winning lots of awards on weekly music broadcasts. Other than that, Big Bang has been attending Variety Shows too. All of Big Bang's members are tired and fatigue, so YG promised them a break for a few days.

 

May 31, 2011

As promised, YG allowed them to have some break after their schedules on that day. 'Yah hyung, wanna go to the club tonight? It's been so long since we had drinks together!', Seungri suggested. 

'Nahh, I decided to go back to the dorm and have some sleep. I have to get up early tomorrow to write songs for my upcoming solo album.' G-Dragon said while closing his eyes.

'But, we just came back and you wouldn't have time to release an album this year. Plus this is a rare occasion that Hyun-suk hyung gave us some break from our schedules.'

'Erkk, I never say that I am going to release my album this year. I'm just preparing for the future, when I have the time, I'll release the album.'

'Jiyong-ahh, I know that you are eager to release a new album, but shouldn't you rest for at least a day or two? I am also scared that you will get fatigue too' Taeyang added.

'Look Jiyong hyung! Even the serious Youngbae hyung told you go to the club!'

'Hey, I didn't say that I am going to follow you to the club! I am going to use this break time to rest properly for a day or two, then I am going to practice (For dancing).' Taeyang replied, who was looking at his phone's wallpaper. Nobody knows what is on his wallpaper, because it is a picture of his girl of dreams, which is Girls Generation's Yuri.

'Yahh hyung, what is SO interesting about your phone wallpaper?', Seungri said while trying to peek onto the phone. Luckily Taeyang's reflexes was quick, he manage to lock the phone even before Seungri can catch a glimpse of it.

'Just stay quietly in the dorm and rest Seungri-ahh, we need you to be perfectly fit for the upcoming schedules.' G-Dragon said it in quite a scary tone. Suengri just kept quiet because he does not want to get into trouble with his leader.

 

Meanwhile, T.O.P and Daesung are just listening to their conversation.

'What about you Daesung? ' T.O.P asked. 

'Err, It has been a while since I last visited my parents, so I wanna pay them a visit -- I really really miss them.' Daesung replied.

'Woww, what a nice child eomeoni has huh. When are you leaving anyway?'

'Hahahahaha, hyung I haven't met them for months. I am considered a bad child. Erm, I am leaving tonight after I have wash up and pack my bag.'

'Woah, that is sure fast, have you told manager hyung?'

'Yeah, I've told him this morning, he said I'm free to go. Maybe I'll be back in 2 days time.'

'Okay Daesung-ahh, help send my greetings to eomeoni too,'

'I am gonna take a nap, wake me up when we reach the dorm! Or not I'll tell more about our Bingu T.O.P's secret on broadcasts!', while showing an evil grin.

'Whatever, have some sleep Daesung-ahh. You have to drive all the way back to your hometown later.' Before T.O.P  even finishes his sentence, Daesung has gone into his dreamland. T.O.P just let out a hopeless sigh and talked to Seungri who is still quite not tired yet.

 

When Big Bang reached to their dorm, all of them land into their sweet bed except for Daesung who was preparing to go back to his hometown. T.O.P was helping him too since he has nothing to do. 

'Daesung-ahh, remember to drive safe and don't cause trouble!' T.O.P said while putting Daesung's bag into the car.

'Arrasso, Seung-hyun hyung, just go in to the dorm and sleep ok. I will give you a call when I reach.'' And Daesung set off to his parents house.

Around 12:00 a.m. - 1:00 a.m.

Daesung was on the way to YangHwaDae Bridge, the car infront of him suddenly changed lane and go. Daesung felt something weird but still continue his drive on the same lane. He saw a taxi infront of him with emergency lights on. Instead of avoiding it, Daesung chose to brake. Daesung hit the brake harshly, but all he felt was something blocking and his brake is not working at all. He tried to avoid it but it was too late, he crashed into the taxi.