Chapter Seven ღ

I Love You, Mr. Arrogant!

"Suzy. Go change your clothes now. We'll be meeting your father's old friend" Suzy's mother said. Suzy rolled her eyes as she didn't like to follow them to a meeting especially when it's with an old friend.

"Suzy? Are you going to change your clothes?" Suzy's mother raised a brow at her.

"Fine. I''ll change now." Suzy said and went to her room. Suzy opens her closet and picked a short sleeved shirt in violet color and a pair of shorts. Suzy ties her hair up and put a cap on her head. Putting the last touchup of lip balm on her lips, Suzy smiles at  her reflection in front of the mirror, satisfied.

When she walks downstairs, her father and mother are alread waiting for her. They shook their head when they saw her outfit.

"Don't you want to change a dress?" Suzy's mother asked.

"Nope. You know me." Suzy struggled.

"Okay. Let's go now", her mother said.

After a good whole of 10 minutes of car trip, they reached an expensive looking cafe. Suzy looks at the cafe and stares down at her outfit. A complete different match. Suzy gulps, feeling a little regret about the decision she made.

"Suzy?" her mother called out for her as she notices Suzy daydreaming. Suzy smiled and followed her parents from behind.

"Who will we meet?" Suzy asked as they enters the cafe.

"Just follow us" Her mother answered sounded strict. Suzy nods her head dumbly.

They got to a table and they saw a man and a woman. They looked rich. If she knew she had to meet people like this, she wouldn't have agreed to come.

"This is my daughter, Bae Suzy. My one and only daughter." Suzy's mother introduced. Being someone who has manners, Suzy bowed at them.

"This is Mr and Mrs Kim."

"Hello. I'm Suzy", she said, smiling. A fake smile.

"Shall we tell her now?", Mr Kim asked.

"Yeah", her father said.

Tell me what?, she frowned.

"Uhm, Suzy? We will arrange a marriage for you with our beloved son", Mrs Kim said excitedly.

"Wha-what?", she said in disbelief.

"Suzy, actually your father's company had a financial problem. And Kim's family want to help us IF you agree to marry their son. Kim Jong In", her mother said while her father just keep silence.

You said his name is Kim Jong In? Like I heard it before. But who?she tilted her head. They just laugh at her.

"So, do you agree or not?", they said and look at her with full of hope.

"Erm...", she don't know what should she do, "...I don't know. But, I need to help daddy", she said while playing with her fingers. They look at her curiously.

"I think I agree. But, it's all because I want to help my father", she said and took a deep breath.

"I love you very much. I'm so grateful to have a daughter like you", her mother said while hugging her tightly. She just rolled her eyes.

 

"Kim Jong In? Who is he? His name seems familiar but I don't remember. Aishhh!~", she said while laying on her bed.

"Suzy, dinner is ready!", her mother called her.

"Yes, mom!", she said and running downstairs as she feels really hungry.

She eat greedily and seems like that she haven't eat for years. Her father and mother just giggles to see her like that.

"Eat it slowly, dear", her mother said and handed her a glass of water when she chocked.

"Thanks mom", she said and quickly drink it.

"Tomorrow", her father said.

"Tomorrow? What's wrong with tomorrow?", she asked.

"You'll see your future fiancee. Or... Husband?", her father said and feels awkward with that words.

"Oh~ Yeah... Alright", her face changes when heard it. Somehow she feels that she's not ready yet with stuff like that but she had to.

"Are you okay, dear?", her mother asked worriedly.

"I'm alright. Let's continue eat", she said and smiled widely, although it's a fake smile.

 

As she still in her dreamland, her phone ringing. It's a phone call from someone.

"Aishhh!~", she mumbled and pick up her phone, "Hello?".

"Uhm... He-hello?", a stranger voice appeared.

"Who is this?", she asked and still close her eyes.

"Kim Jong In", he said awkwardly.

Her eyes open suddenly and she quickly lift her body. "Ki-Kim Jong In?", she asked dumbly.

"Yes. As you know that we'll meet each other today, I hope that you'll be fine", he said hesitantly.

"Ye-yeah. I hope so. Do you know my name?", she asked.

"No. My mother didn't told me. What's your name?", he said politely. She could guess that he's from a rich family like his parents looks like.

"You will know later", she grinned.

"Yeah. See you later, bye", he hung the phone.

"I can't wait to see his face. I bet a handsome guy? And I hope that he's better than Kai. Wait.... Kai?! OMO! How can I agree with this arranged mariage if I only love him?! Aigoo~ Stupid brain!", she said while hit her head with a pillow.

 

"Suzy.... Are you ready to meet with your future fiancee?", her mother asked excitedly.

"Yeah...", she said weakly.

They go to the same cafe but this time, she wear something nice or should it called 'dress'. She's not the type of girl that like to wear dress or skirts. The only skirt that she wear is her school uniform's skirt. 

"Hello sweetie", Mrs Kim greet her while kiss her cheeks. She just smiled.

"He's in the toilet", Mrs Kim said while raise her eyebrows at Suzy.

What the... I hope everything will be fine

"Sorry, I'm late", he said to them and sit. She's in her own world right now so she didn't heard him.

"Ehem", her mother pinched her tight. She seems perplexed but when she turns her head, she see him. But he still talking with his father and her father and didn't noticed about her. Her eyes open widely when see his face. 

"YOU ?!", she said in disbelief while pointed her finger towards him. When he turns his head to her, he feels surprised to see her too.

"YOU?!", he said in disbelief with his eyes open widely.

"You know each other?", they asked giggling.

"Yeah. He's the worst guy ever", she rolled her eyes.

"And she is the most stupid girl ever", he rolled his eyes.

Their parents look at each other and raise their eyebrows. Seems that they have a plan.

 

"Why you didn't tell me that Kim Jong In is your name?", she said while rolled her eyes.

"What? You said that you like me but you didn't know my real name?", he widen his eyes.

"I don't know that KAI is not your real name", she said grinning. He just face palm himself for her stupidity.

"I swear that you the most stupid girl I ever meet", he said and burst out laughing.

"Yah!~", she bite her lips.

"So now, remember that my name is Kim Jong In a.k.a Kai", he said and ruffled her hair then run for his life.

"Yah!~", she yelled and fix her hair.

"He said remember his name?", she tilted her hair.

 


 

[Author's note] :

Hello! Another chapter for my lovely subscribers ^0^ I hope you'll like this chapter and sorry if it's not good enough. Seriously I don't know what have I done with this chapter. Please forgive me *puppy eyes* Kekeke ~ XD

Anyway, sorry for the grammatical and spelling error >///< Thanks for subscribe! And the upvote too! Love you! >< <3 ^^

 

 

 

Edited and checked.       InfinityGirl.