Chapter Six ღ

I Love You, Mr. Arrogant!

"We're here!", she said excitedly. Kai rolled his eyes.

"Why did I even agree with Myungsoo in the first place?", he said, facepalming himself.

"Just admit that you want to be my partner", she said giggling.

"In your dreams. If I had rejected him, I would be reading my comic book on my bed comfortably instead of being here."

"Whatever, ahjussi" Suzy sticks her tongue out at him and made a run for her life.

"I didn't know why a girl like her can be my partner. She's so childish!"

"Kai? I thought you said you wouldn't come?" A voice asked from behind.

"Don't remind me about it. Say, what do you want, Lay?"

Lay is his enemy since they were child. Lay often annoyed him since they're in middle school. The teachers always scolded him because of Lay. Whatever that Lay did, the teachers will put the blame on Kai. "Lay is too innocent to do such thing. Who else will it be if it's not you, Kai." The teachers used to say because of Lay's angelic dimple face.

"Don't be like that to your 'childhood friend', Kai." Lay smirked.

"Yeah, friend." Kai emphasize the word friend and took his leave. Kai made his way into the hall and started searching for Suzy. Since Kai has night blindness, he couldn't see clearly.

"Boom!" A voice said from behind, causes him to be startled.

"Yah! Ahjumma! You want to die early didn't you, huh?" Kai said, sighing, calming himself down.

"This is you should get after make me crying", she sticks her out tounge.

"Such a cute couple", Lay interjected.

"What do you want, friend?", he said, rolling his eyes. *Who is this guy?*, she thought while tilted her head at Lay.

"Just want to say 'hi' at my 'best friend'. You have a pretty partner too", Lay said while looking at her.

"Yah!~ You have your own partner, right? So, go to your silly partner", Kai said and stood a bit closer to Suzy.

"Whatever. See you again, beautiful", Lay said, gently touching Suzy's chin before taking his leave.

She just blinked her eyes innocently. Kai quickly took out a handkerchief and wipes the spot that was touched by Lay.

"Yah!~ What are you doing? You will ruin my make-up!", she said, pushing his hand away.

"Whether you wear make-up or not, you'll still look ugly", he rolled his eyes. Suzy couldn't help but grins when she looks at Kai's angry face.

"You're jealous, huh?", she said playfully.

"What the heck~ I have no reason to feel jealous, okay", he said as a matter of fact and rolls his eyes at Suzy.

"Just admit that you're jealous", she said chuckling.

"Whatever, ahjumma. I better get something to eat. And if that silly guy tried to flirt with you, you better ust ignored him", he said and warned her before leaving.

"Pfff!~ What was that? Did he just warned me?", she said while scratching her head.

"Suzy!", Soo Jung hugged her from behind.

"Yah!~ Where you go? I was looking for you", she exclaimed.

"I'm so sorry. I'm a bit late. It's all because of Sehun", Soo Jung make a puppy eyes.

"Yeah yeah~", she rolled her eyes.

"Where's Myungsoo?", Soo Jung asked.

"Uhm... About that.... He's not coming", she said in frustration.

"Then?!", Soo Jung widen her eyes.

"Then he forced that jerk to be my partner. And that jerk agree", she said.

"That jerk? You mean Kai?", Soo Jung asked non-stop.

"Yeah. Who else if not him?", she rolled her eyes.

"Well at least... Your partner is someone that you likes", Soo Jung said giggling.

"Yeah~", she grinned.

 

- A few hours later -

 

"See you on school, Suzy. Bye!", Soo Jung said and leave with Sehun. She just waving her hand at them.

"Aishhh~ Where's him?", she said while biting her lips.

"Hello, beautiful. We meet again", Lay said playfully.

"He-hello...", she said, faking her smile.

"So... You're waiting for Kai?" Lay asked.

"Ye-yeah~", she nodded but try to ignore him.

"Let's go, Suzy", he said, don't know where he come out. She just nodded and follow him.

"Who do you think you are?", Lay smirked.

 

"Who is he?", she asked on their way home.

"Lay. My enemy", he smirked.

"Oh... I see... But he's cute", she said dumbly.

"Once again I heard you said he's cute, you'll lose your life", he said furiously. He don't know why he feel angry when heard she praise him.

"Someone is jealous...", she said giggling.

"No one is jealous right now", he rolled his eyes.

"Just admit it", she chuckled.

"Once again you said that, you'll know your fate", he smirked at her.

"Okay okay. I get it", she said giggling.

"Where's your home?", he asked.

"At the end of the corner", she said. He just nodded his head.

"See you on school. Bye!", she said and leave.

"Silly", he smirked.

"Kai! Wait!", she said.

"What?", he raise one of his eyebrows.

"Good night", she said and kiss his cheeks then run away for her life.

"Yah!~ You silly!", he said while rubbing his cheeks. But then, he grinned. "Wait. Did I just grinned?" he said to himself in disbelief.

 


 

[Author's note]:

Hello! Another chapter for today! I'm in a good mood so double update for you guys >< Kekekeke ~ Anyway, hope you'll like it and sorry for my grammar and spelling errors >///<

Thanks for subscribe too! Love you! ^0^ 

 

 

Edited and checked.         InfinityGirl.