Chapter II- My Superman

Music Alley

Dress her beautiful ok I want my princess to be staning at this night.

Yes sir.

Princess today you will meet your prince charming.

Really Daddy?

Yes Princess that is why you have to behave, and act like a princess so you're prince charming will like you.

Yes Daddy.

 

I still remember that day 6 years ago, that my dad said to me that I will meet my prince charming. I am so young that I don't even notice that dad is trying to set me up already. All I know when I was a kid is that I am literally living like a princess. All the things I wanted in life are given to me, that is why i love my dad so much at i will completely follow what he told me to do so. Back on what happened during six years ago. I will never forgot that night, that night that will change my life forever.

The whole house is busy getting ready for the biggest event that night. It was the 60th birthday celebration of my grandfather. Noble and famous people are invited on the said event, a traditional music is being played across the room. It was a formal gathering that is why everyone in the party is wearing formal attire.

At the middle of the party I was at the garden playing, then unexpectedly a boy same age as me suddenly scream and said I am not a bird not a plane I am superman. I was schock on what he said, like literally I don't even know what will be my reaction will I laugh or scream at this freak boy.

Then he told me, Uy bata ok ka lang?

Ha?! yeah i am ok, sorry for the late reaction actually I don't know what I am going to say. But I ended up busting a big laugh in his face.

oh bakit ka tumatawa dyan totoo ang sinabi ko ako si superman noh.

weh di nga?!

oo nga kasi, ayaw mo maniwala ipapakita ko sa iyo na ako nga si superman.

At that moment he started to his tuxedo underneath it is a superman t shirt. 

Again I cannot stop laughing and smiling,

Ha! see i told you i am superman. I can even protect you just call me.

I was about to say something to him, but my dad called me up.

Princess!

Daddy!

Oh so you already meet you're prince charming (dad wispering at my ear)

Wait huh?!

Then a old man together with daddy glare at the young boy with anger, at told him 

Wat the hell are you wearing that kind of clothing, did you know that this is a formal gathering. Call you're mom immediately to change what you are wearing. 

Common pare there is nothing wrong with him, besides his till a kid let him enjoy it. And my princess like it right princess??

Yes daddy I like it alot his soo cute wearing that superman outfit.

See I told you pare, sige kids enjoy yourselves in knowing each other ok dad and tito will just go their.

And we both said yes.

I can tell to his eyes that he is frighten by his dad a while ago. His superman image to me awhile ago lost while his dad is around I feel bad about him.

The boy come near me and told me with a pleasant and cute smile and told me.

Thank you! Right at this moment I promise I will be you're superman that will take care of you ok?

Ha?! for what reason?!

Because you also save me awhile ago that is why I am returning a favor? hehehe (smile again)

My heart feels weird when he said dad, I actually don't know why but it feels good. His smile is so cute that it feels like you are looking to a real orince charming.

"Thank you! Right at this moment I promise I will be you're superman that will take care of you"- Song Minho.