What Now?

One Touch

For the rest of the day Dara was caught up in helping prepare Jiyong’s second album while Jiyong was preparing for 2ne1’s comeback. Hours passed, both parties completely absorbed in what they were doing, kind of forgetting for a moment that they had switched bodies. For them, it wasn’t about being in a body of the opposite gender, it was about experiencing something new. Dara looked at her watch, Omo, it’s already 11 pm! How did the time fly so quickly? Aigoo, I wonder how Jiyong’s doing, is he still practicing? I should go check up on him…All of a sudden Teddy starts playing a new track. It was a track that Jiyong wasn’t preparing for his new album, it was just a beat and melody for a potential song. Next thing she knew, she was memorized by it. “Hyung, can I possibly use that?”

“Huh?” Teddy reacted in surprise, “You’re interested in this? I’m just playing around with it, see I even recorded my voice on it,” he said as his autotuned voice came from the speakers.

“Yeah, I don’t know, but I really like. Do you mind if I just toy around with it?” Dara asked enthusiastically.

“Yeah, sure, go for it,” Teddy smiled, I knew he’d want it! It has the same kind of feeling as “That XX”. Who knows what he’ll come up with? Probably a sad love song…

“Thanks hyung, I’ll see you guys later then” she bowed before leaving the studio. I have to check on Jiyong now…The whole way towards the dance studio Dara had the melody of that song stuck in her head. It’s sounds so sad…but it’s so intriguing at the same time. I wonder if Jiyong would feel the same…

She arrived at the dance studio and saw 2ne1 dancing through the window. Whoa, Jiyong can dance. He’s dancing more naturally than I do! How is that possible? She laughed at herself and quietly entered the room, bowing to everyone in there. She watched the girls perform and had the urge to start dancing with them, you can’t Dara! It would look strange if Jiyong knew all of my dance moves. Sure, he comes in and watches sometimes, but I doubt he ever looks at me, he probably watched Chaerin…or Minzy…or Bom! Who could resist those legs? She shook her head to dispel those thoughts. The song ended and everyone stopped dancing and greeted her.

“Okay girls, take a 10 minute break, then we’ll continue until all of you get everything right.”

“Yes,” the girls replied and then they walked over to Dara and greeted her.

“Hello oppa,” Minzy said cutely, “What are you doing here?”

Dara smiled, Ah, I want to join them! “Just checking to see how you girls are doing. Ready for your comeback?”

Chaerin nodded, “We should be, unless unnie suddenly forget where to start again,” she said teasingly.

Dara laughed, “Dara? Did something happen?” I shouldn’t laugh, especially since he’s trying so hard for me, but I can’t help it!

“Yeah, ever since she bumped into you, she’s been acting kind of strangely,” Bom said.

“Yah! Bom, don’t go telling him everything!” Jiyong said embarrassed, this is my chance to learn more about Dara, since it can be hard to talk to her face to face. Especially since right now her face is my face. Gah, wait…why is she here? Omo, that’s right! We need to talk about some of these things. “Hey I’m going to go grab some more water, can you come help me Jiyong?” So weird saying my own name!

Dara looked at him in confusion, oh! He’s creating a way for us to talk in private. “Of course.” Then they both left the dance studio to look for water.

“That looked extremely suspicious…” Bom commented.

“You don’t think something is really going on, do you?” Minzy asked while tilting her head.

“Aigoo, you two. Don’t let your imagination go wild,” CL said, but they are acting weird…


What now? How do I phrase this? Jiyong thought, “Um…so what have you been up to?”

Omo, what if he gets mad that I changed his song? Aigoo! “Well…um…I wanted to help.” She said slowly, “So, I went to your studio…”

Jiyong nodded, okay, why does she sound so nervous?

“And then Teddy oppa came in, and said you texted him about a song…”

Shoot! I forgot that I sent it text message to him. “Oh right, sorry about that!”

“No,” she waved her hands in front of her, “It’s fine.”

“Oh, and by the way, don’t say ‘oppa’ while you’re me. It’ll be really strange if other heard it.”

“Right, sorry…um anyways…so I was listening to your songs, which were really good by the way, and I was helping Teddy and Lydia out on your next album…I hope you don’t mind…”

“Oh,” He said genuinely surprised. I didn’t know she was interested in composing and writing music.

“Yeah, so you know your new song? The one where you were kind of stuck on the lyrics?”

He nodded in response.

“I kind of changed it…and Teddy, um, hyung liked it.”

His eyes widened, I was surprised that she decided to help with my album, but now I’m completely blown away by the fact that she edited my song and hyung liked it. “Whoa, awesome, how does it sound like now?”

“Ah,” she looked around to make sure no one was listening and starting singing “Crooked”. “So, what do you think?” she asked after singing the chorus.

Jiyong clapped, “whoa, that was seriously awesome, I didn’t know you had it in you! ‘Crooked’ that sound just right…thank you so much Sandara,” he gave her a wide smile.

“No, I should be thanking you for going to practice for me!” she said as she bowed a little accidently hitting his head in the process, “Ow, sorry. I forgot that I’m actually taller than you now…”

“It’s okay, oh…by the way…what are we going to do?”

“About what?” she asked while rubbing her forehead.

“About us, our situation…I mean I live on my own now, but what about you, you still live with the girls. What do you want me to do? I’ll have to live with the three of them now, and despite the fact that I look like you, I’m still a man.”

“That’s true…but first thing’s first…unlock your phone for me.”

“Why? So that I can at least contact you in case something happens. I’ll do the same for my phone.” She held out his phone which he took and unlocked for her.

“Here,” he handed it back to her, “Please don’t read anything you don’t have to, and just forward private messages to me.” I trust her, she wouldn’t read any of my personal conversations… “Let me know everything that’s going on. I’ll try to help, but both of our schedules are just so hectic. Oh, if you need to just set a new password for my phone…um set it for your birthday. That way, both of us will know it and we can unlock each other’s phone. I’ll reset your password as my birthday. How does that sound?”

“That sounds perfect! And don’t worry I won’t look at anything person. Or at least I’ll try not to, I’ll just read stuff work related and I’ll relay everything that happens. And please do the same for me.” She took his phone back and unlocked her phone so that Jiyong could open it now. “Oh…and please…take care of my body…” She started blushing at the thought, I shouldn’t have said that! Jiyong is a gentleman of course he wouldn’t do anything lewd or inappropriate to my body.

Jiyong blushed in response, of course I will! I would never disrespect you in such a way. “Don’t worry, I will take care of it, and please do the same for me. I’ll be in your care from now on,” Jiyong bowed

“Ah! Same here,” Dara bowed, “I’ll be in your care from now on.”

“What? So you guys are dating now?” They heard a voice say behind them.

 

 

A/N: Yay 4th chapter! I'll try my best to update soon, but who knows how hectic life will get, bleh Dx

Thank you for reading, subscribing, and commenting. I love to hear feedback, so don't be afraid! I don't bite :)

Who just asked that? And what are Jiyong and Dara going to say? Until Next Time! :D (which is hopefully soon)