--2

Let me be the one
He left kyungsoo. Even though kyungsoo clearly loves him. But still, he left him. Why? Because he's a god damn coward, that's why. And a selfish bastard too. A few months ago, sehun has been getting a lot of head aches. It was fine when it was just head aces. But then he started falling. He would trip, even though there was nothing in his way. His hands were always shaking and he found it extremely hard to swallow food. So he went to the doctor without kyungsoo's knowledge since he doesn't want him to worry.
 
"They told me I wouldn't last long." Sehun told chanyeol. Chanyeol just listened quietly to his friend, explaining his sickness, explaining what happened between him and kyungsoo and why he left him. 
 
"I didn't want him to pity me chanyeol. I didn't want him to hold on to me because he has this sense of responsibilty for me." Sehun cried. 
 
"But the truth is, i'm scared he'll leave me. Because of my illness, i can't love him properly anymore. Chanyeol, i'm a ing coward. So i left him instead." 
 
Sehun's tears wouldn't stop. Just the thought of kyungsoo alone and crying himself to sleep makes sehun weak.
 
"It's easier to be the one to leave than to be the one left behind."
 
Sehun says, almost a whisper.
 
 
 
"Well you're an idiot, Sehun."