Begin

Lost In Time

So... If you all didnt know... TODAY IS MY BIRTHDAY! WOOOO, FINALLY 16 YEARS OLD. Anyways, so I'll be posting a whole collection of my stories and updating all my current ones. But warning, I make no promises about updating them all at the same time. I apologize but sadly, even if I'm 16, I still need the same sleep requirements and also regular school hours. Kekekekeke, but I do promise to try. But of course, I'm just opening my forewards to the public along with one chapter for now. I'll officially begin those stories once I finish my current stories.

I'd like to thank you all for your support and comments...Also I hope you all have an amazing day! :)

 


 

"OPPA," Hyorin blasted through the large white double doors as she charged right on through, looking for her lazy older brother. "HURRY UP NOW."

There was silence throughout the whole house, not a single peep. Hyorin decided to skip the trouble of waking him up and went to ask the maids and butlers to strangle him until he wakes.

"Hello?" She called innocently into the large room for the head butler, Jonghyun, who had been a close friend since the Lee siblings were lonely, living on the streets. "Jonghyun-shi?"

"Yes Ma'am?" He answered quickly. Though She had created the most high tech and advance robots in the form of animals; Hyorin never liked to use them herself. She had only come up with the idea to create a pet that could never die, a robot dog. This idea had come from her past experience. Hyorin and Minho had a cute and lovely dog named Sparky but he had died from disease. After that pain of losing a loved one Hyorin began creating electronic pets that would be just like real ones but would never die but after she had been through this heartbreaking experience she decided never to have another pet again. "Did you need assistance waking up the young master?"

"Jonghyun..." Hyorin scolded "I told you to call us how you used to! We are just Hyorin and Minho~"

"Ahaha," He chuckled as he accompanied you towards Minho's room. "I cant help it, it is what us servants are supposed to call their employers."

"We arent your employers," She said in a sincere voice "We're family Jonghyun."

"Yes," He agreed "I know."

"Good," She nodded "Then no need for the stiff names okay?"

"Alright Mis--" He stopped himself half way and laughed at your cute pout "Hyorin."

You two arrived at Minho's door. Hyorin smirked evilly as she gripped the door knob gently, she counted to five before entering...one, two, three...Jonghyun looked at the devilish little girl he once walked to school. That lovely image in his head was replaced with this one; a scary looking teenager reading to go in for the kill...four, FIVE.

"OPPA!" Hyorin shrieked as she pounced onto Minho's bed causing him to flip onto the hardwood floors. "WE HAVE SCHOOL."

"Arrggg," He groaned as he rose from the floor with an annoyed face. "I swear...Hyo, If you do that one more time i will really shave your head when you are asleep. Dont think i'm jesting with you little sister..."

"Yeah, Yeah, Yeah," She shrugged off his empty threat. He knew well enough what she was capable of, she could easily avoid his wrath. "Now get ready~"

"OKAY," Minho shouted in defeat as she shoved Hyorin out the door with Jonghyun following behind and locking the door behind him. "JUST WAIT DOWNSTAIRS."

"OKAY~" She laughed as she skipped down the stairs. "Hurry now big bro."

"She is so different from how she looks..." Minho groaned again as he stretched from side to side trying to ease his pain from Hyorin's earlier attack. "What a crazy kid."

 

 

"Oppa," Hyorin called from the front gates. "Are you coming?"

"Yeah!" He called back as he locked the car and made his way towards the gate. "Lets get to class."

They both walked side by side as they would every morning, the Lee siblings were never late. Well Minho would be late if he didnt have Hyorin, she never failed to meet the deadline. She was quick to get things done.

Minho walked faster in order to catch up with his younger sister, she always had such ambition and couldnt relax. 

"Wanna slow down a little?" He sighed "Its only our first day, you dont need to speed through the halls Hyo. We're still early!"

"I cant help it..."

"Just walk slower, you're going to make skid marks..."

"Thats.Not.Possible." She snorted at the thought of it. She imagined her speed walking so fast that her heels would be on fire. She laughed randomly making her brother stare at her strangely. "Maybe it could be possible."

"You're weird."

The two siblings entered the classroom and smiled politely at the teacher who was quite surprised to see students so early. Contrary to her brother, Hyorin took the seat placed in the front of the middle row whereas Minho took the seat farthest away from the front. Everything was pretty routine. This was the same seating as last year, Hyorin wasnt never seated anywhere else. She was always in the front.

"You two are quite early..." The teacher said nervously as she organized her sheets. "Could you be...the teenage genius? Are you Lee Hyorin?"

"Yes she is," Minho laughed from the back. "What a weirdo huh?"

"I am not!" She shot him a glare and returned to face the teacher with a smile. "Yes I am Lee Hyorin, you heard of me?"

"Of course!" She cooed "Nothing but good tihngs though! the other staff members here told me about you, and i've heard about you in the news!"

"O-o-oh," Hyorin blushed. "Really? I didnt know anyone actually watched those news casts on my business meetings."

"Evveryone is very excited to see such a young girl, like yourself making such amazing creations! You are truly somehing." The teacher beamed with a sincere smile. "I'm happy i got to meet such a successful child!"

"OH!" Minho yelped quickly at his signal. The word child was never good. He knew how much Hyorin hated being considered a child when she worked so hard to be considered equal to any other business man or women. "Teach! Can Hyorin and I be excused for ten minutes?!?! I NEED TO TALK TO HER."

"U-u-um, A-a-alright..?" She nodded slowly. "Go ahead, class will begin in a few minutes. Take your time."

"THANKS." He laughed nervously as he pulled Hyorin outside.  "BE BACK IN A JIFFY."

"Hyo.." He began. "Breathe...take a breather now..calm dow--"

"Child?" Hyorin growled "ME? A CHILD?"

"BREATHE SIS." He repeated over and over again until she finally listened. "RELAX OKAY??"

The two of them walked into class and took their seats. Time for class...

 

 

"Alright class," the teacher beamed from behind her desk. "I am Mrs. Hong, pleased to meet you all. Lets begin shall we?"

Lets start!...Hyorin thought to herself.

Here we go...Minho thought to himself.