No Smoking

no smoking!!

jiyong reaches a drawer beside the bed, takes out a pack of cigarrete, lightened one of it and starts to smoke while making music with his laptop.

"can you pick a hobby that won't harm your health?" krystal who just entered the room, joins him on the bed.

jiyong took a glance at her before focusing back to the laptop screen. "i felt more comfortable smoking while doing music. it has became a habbit."

krystal rolled her eyes. she has never liked this so-called habbit of him. yeah, jiyong isn't someone who is addicted to smoking. he only smoke while making music. and making music took a long time, he could finish several packs of cigarette without him realizing it. 

this isn't the first or second time they talked about this, but jiyong never take it that seriously. habbits are difficult to change, he said.

at the end, krystal grabbed a pack of cigarette that is them and throw it away. she stuck her tongue out, giving him her victory smile which turned into a frown when jiyong take out another pack that he has secretly hid under his pillow if something like this happen. krystal give him a 'seriously?!' face and he just chuckled it off.

"fine. do whatever you want. i don't care anymore." she said in a cold tone while leaning back, her arms are folded in front of her chest, obviously mad.

jiyong put his laptop aside, moving closer to her then suddenly capture her lips with his. krystal who is surprised by the sudden kiss, just let him. 

"i'll try to reduce it. is that okay? don't be mad, baby." he said once he pulled out.

seeing krystal only staring blankly at him, jiyong took out his pinky finger, "i promise" krystal circled it with hers. "you promised." she warned.

he smiled while nodding his head then slowly leans in again, but krystal had the chance to lean back this time.

"you aren't going to get any kisses if you smell like smoke, like this." krystal smirked playfully pointing up and down at him.

this girl know his weakness too well. 

jiyong stood up to grab all the packs of cigarette in the room and throw them away. "should i put a 'no smoking' sign here?"

 

im sorry if there is any grammatical errors

english isn't my mother tongue. ciao :3