Weekend Crisis 1 of 2

Weekend Crisis
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

A weekend with just his appa and his uncle YooChun, worries ChangMin so much. Why? Seriously guys your asking me -er ChangMin why? It’s simple as this….

 


“im gonna die soon I can feel it………….poor me, I’m going to leave this world at a young age..umma!!! wae? wae? wae did you leave me? wae?” cried ChangMin while staring at his umma’s picture.

 


Public note, his umma is not yet dead; ChangMin is just suffering from a future crisis which is hunger. We all know that ChangMin’s weakness is his tummy.

 


In case you guys were wondering where JaeJoong and JunSu were, they were on a girl’s -er guy’s get together weekend paradise, consist of JaeJoong, JunSu, HeeChul and the rest of their diva friends.

 


YunHo and YooChun on the other hand, we’re having their own crisis which is no for the weekend.

 

“Joongie wae?...wae do you have to leave me and join your diva friends? What about me? what about my needs?” cried YunHo as he stares at the sky.

 

“How am I gonna survive without you Suie? How?...how?” cried YooChun as he watch the ducks quacking and walking on the tv.

 

*shooks head* oh this poor people *wipes tears, blows nose on the ends of the shirt* but even so, they have to live for their loved one’s… *smacks myself* this is ridiculous, this is not a real crisis =.=

 

*.*.* Weekend Crisis*.*.*

 

Lunch time came and ChangMin lifelessly walks to the living room and kneeled in front of his lifeless appa. He then hugged YunHo’s left leg and looked up at his appa’s face with tears sliding down from his cheeks, like a poor abandoned puppy.

 

“APPA!!.. I DON’T WANT TO DIE!! PLEASE!! GIVE ME FOOD!! FEED ME!!!” cried ChangMin in which it snaps YunHo from his internal crisis. He then looks down at his poor son.

 

“aigoo my poor Changminnie *wipes ChangMin’s tears* mianhae, appa forgot about you, it’s just a day ani, days without your umma, is like the death of myself *dramatic music from a violin plays in the background*”

 

Hearing the dramatic music made ChangMin and YunHo’s drama moments to stop as they search for the source of the music, only to find out that YooChun was playing the violin with spot light and serious face.

 

“stop that uncle Chun! And where did you get the violin?” said ChangMin in which YooChun stopped playing and awkwardly scratch his un-itchy head.

 

“what? I just want to make hyung’s moment to effectively touch people’s heart, I mean hyung is having his drama moment so why not play some dramatic background, right hyung? And about the violin, the writer gave it to me” said YooChun in which YunHo smiled.

 

“you right Chun….your so genius… okay play the music again” said YunHo as he went back to his dramatic pose which was staring sadly at ChangMin while thinking of a sad moment to make his tears come out from his almond shaped eyes. YooChun on the other hand, played the violin with emotions emitting on the music.

 

=.= “What the heck?... okay that’s enough! *glares at his uncle*” said ChangMin as he stood up and wiped his tears.

 

YooChun on the other hand, hurriedly stopped playing and placed the violin on the floor, while YunHo pouts as he thought he’ll continue his acting. Who knows maybe he’ll win the best actor award on the next drama awards XD *smacks the author’s head*

 

 

*pouts* wae am I included? I was just typing here…aish

 

 

“appa let’s be serious… go buy me some food, pali im really hungry appa and its lunch time.. please have mercy on me” said ChangMin in a begging tone.

 

“your right min… and I’m hungry as well, for this matter there’s only one person who can order some food for us” said YunHo in a serious tone as he stood up, making ChangMin to stare at him with rasied brow, while YooChun stares at him confusedly.

 

=.= ”so who is this person appa?” said ChangMin sarcastically as he fold’s his arms across his chest.

 

“and that person is none other than…. PAAAARK Yoo-Chun!!”

 

“EH? *points to himself*” *light flickers above YooChun's head*

 

“yes, Park Yoochun..it’s you, now go make a phone call to any fast food or restaurant to order our food, we’re hungry you know? pali!..*looks at the flickering light* seems i need to change the light bulb =.=" said YunHo as he points at the light switch.

 

"turn the lights off Chun" added YunHo in which YooChun poutingly obeyed and after that, he turned his attention back at his hyung with a pout still visible on his lips.

 

“but why me hyung?”

 

“because your Park YooChun?” answered YunHo innocently.

 

“whats that supposed to mean?..what if I’m not Park YooChun?.....What if im Jung YunHo?” said YooChun while winking in a uknow way at his hyung, which caught YunHo’s attention.

 

“your right… but what if I’m Eric of Shinhwa?” said YunHo as he winks at YooChun, that earned a serious nod from YooChun.

 

*facepalm* “FINE!! I’ll make a phone call to order for all of us, just prepare the money appa…. I don’t want to continue this crazy conversation, it’s just making us all starve even more” said ChangMin as he stomps his feet and walks to the direction of their phone stand.

 

“so he’s Park YooChun?” asked YunHo in which YooChun nodded his head. After some time, the two burst into laughter.

 

“you’re a genius Chun” praised YunHo in which YooChun walks in front of his hyung and they high fived.

 

“ani, you’re the genius one hyung, you played along well and im glad you notice my uknow wink” said YooChun as the two continue laughing like crazy.

 

 

*facepalm* aigoo, poor ChangMin tsk tsk tsk… I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter