L.E 2

LOVEABLE EYES
***YOUR POV***
 
"Yejin-ssi, this is your room. If you need anything just ask from me or from  the other member also can." Ji Hyun eonnie send you to your room.
 
"Arasso. Eonnie, just call me Yejin. Throw the word "ssi". Hihi." You smiled and hold her arms.
 
"Ne. Yejin. Eonnie leave first. Annyoung." 
 
"Annyoung, eonnie."
 
She leave your room. So, you decided to arrange your stuffs and decorate your room.
 
cute dorm room ideas for girls Cute Dorm Ideas for Girls: Colourful and Cheerful Dorm
(This is how your room looks after you finished arranging your stuffs and put a simple decorations)
 
 
 
Suddenly...
 
"Waa! Yejin ahhh! Finally, we meet you!." Sulli hugged you.
 
"Oh? Eonnie." You frightened for a while.
 
"Yah, Sulli! You make her shocked." Victoria eonnie suddenly pat my shoulder.
 
"Ah, gwaenchanha." You giggled.
 
"So, what we gonna eat tonight? We want to welcome you with a party!" Amber eonnie suddenly have a favor.
 
"Lets BBQ!" Luna gave suggestion.
 
You just nodded. 
 
"Before that, Yejin ah, follow me." Krystal suddenly pull you towards towards the living room.
 
 
"Tadaaaaa!" She shouted. 
 
"Waa." You're amazed as you saw some presents and even some posters on the wall. 
WELCOME! WE LOVE YOU, YEJIN! 
HAVE A BLAST .....
 
 
"So, lets prepare the food!" Victoria runs to the kitchen. You and Sulli help them to bring all the things outside since you guys want to do BBQ. You guys decided to have a BBQ at the park downstairs. That night, you just wear a simple outfit and wear your necklace.
 
img-thing?.out=jpg&size=l&tid=57210590
 
(YOUR OUTFIT)
 
 
Lorelei-Interlocking-Diamond-Heart-Neckl
 
 
 
 
"Ah, right! Aigoo. I forgot to bring the sesame oil." Luna shooked her head. "I go upstairs first." She said.
 
"eonnie, let me go upstairs to take it. I want to take my camera as well." You stopped her and go upstairs.
 
You use the elevator to make it fast. When you reach at the dorm, you immediately runs  to the kitchen an take the sesame oil then you go to your room to take your camera.
 
 
samsung-nx1000-pink.jpg
 
 
 
You want to use the elevator again so you will not feel tired. and so you pressed the button. The elevator opened. What a coincidence, some of the EXO members are in it. Baekhyun, Luhan, Chanyeol, Kai and Lay.
 
"Oh, Yejin-ssi. Annyoung." Baekhyun bow to you.
 
"Ah, ne.  Annyoung." You greeted him back.
 
"Where are you going?" He asked.
 
"Ah, we're having some BBQ." You replied. 
 
"Assa! I follow!" Suddenly, out of nowhere, Chanyeol wants to follow.
 
"Yah! Nado nado." Luhan pushed Chanyeol's shoulder.
 
"Arasso. It would be amazing." You said and the elevator opened. "Lets go"
 
___________________________________________________________________________________________________
 
 
 
 
"Eonnie. Here's the sesame oil." You give Victoria the sesame oil. 
 
After finished prepare all the food, you guys start to chit chat, eat and joking around.
 
 
***LAY POV***
 
Suddenly my eyes fall to the necklace that she wear. Isnt it............? Ah, ani. It is impossible. Everyone can have it. Yes, everyone. 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
***IT SEEMS LIKE LAY HAS SOMETHING POP IN HIS MIND? WHAT IS IT? o.O Wait for the next chapter, yeoreobeun ;)
 
 
LOTSOFLOVE :
HOYK ;)