LE 1

LOVEABLE EYES
***YOUR POV***
 
You rushed to the agencies. You fasten your steps as you are already late for 30 minutes  due to the traffic jammed.Today you have a photoshoot and press conference. Suddenly, you bumped into someone.
 
"Chwesunghamnida." You said and bowed. You even didnt look at the person and just continue walk towards the waiting room. 
 
 
 
-WAITING ROOM-
 
"Eonnie, Sorry, Im late." There was a huge traffic jammed just now." You apologized to your manager.
 
"Arasso. Palli set your hair and sit on the chair for make-up session." You smiled and immediately sit on the chair. 
 
 
First, you attend the press conference. There were so many questions from the reporters. Thanks God, Ji Hyun eonnie [Your manager]  was there to help you. The photoshoot is for a CF. In that photoshoot, you'll be featuring with EXO-K members. When you arrived at the photoshoot venue, all the EXO-K members are already there. 
 
"Annyounghasaeyo." They greeted you. You greeted them, smiled and bowed to them.
 
"Yejin-ssi, nice to meet you." Suddenly, Byun Baekhyun give you his hands for a handshake and so you slip your hand into his hand. 
 
"Same here." You replied.
 
"Yejin-ssi and EXO, be ready. The photoshoot will begin in 5 minutes." Ji Hyun eonnie called you guys.
 
The photoshoot went as planned. During the event, Chanyeol have to lift you bridal style while the other members acted they were jealous. The CF was actually for a jewellery industries. So, your character in that CF was a bride while Chanyeol is a bridegroom. [***Its funny right? Haahaha!] 
 
___________________________________________________________________________________________________
 
 
In the private car, you want to call your parents to inform that you'll be a bit late for going back home. When you insert your hands on your pockets, your handphone is not htere. You checked in your handbag, but there's no in there. So, you decided to search it at the places where you bumped the unknown person just now.
 
 
-COMPANY-
"Aish. Where did I dropped it." You murmuring.
 
"Excuse me, are you searching for these?" Suddenly, someone appear from behind you. Your handphone was with him.
 
You turn to see who is the person talking to you. "OH? Where did you found it? That is mine."
 
"You dropped it here after you bumped into me just now." He hand in your handphone to you. 
 
"Gumawo." You said and immediately call you parents. He just walk away.
 
 
___________________________________________________________________________________________________
 
 
EXO'S DORM
 
 
***Baekhyun POV***
 
"Hyung, last morning we have a photoshoot, and the girl character was beautiful. Wahnjeon pretty." I told Kris about the beautiful young model.
 
"I heard she used to be a trainee at JYPE but signed a contract with our company then. She's just ended her training session last week and if Im not mistaken, she'll be one of f(x) members." Chanyeol explained.
 
"If like that, we'll be able to see her everyday. Kekekeke." Kai said his evil laugh.
 
END OF POV
 
 
The other EXO member just listening to what they said. They were all curious about you especially the EXO-M members. They havent meet you yet. 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
***SHORT CHAPTER ONE. MIANHAE T.T Anyway, this is my third fanfic! Hope you guys enjoy! You'll be closed to EXO if you keep on reading these ;) Hahaha! 
 
 
 
 
LOTSOFLOVE ;
HPYK ;)