Lady Luck & Cupid's Arrow

Lady Luck & Cupid's Arrow



“Ya Xin~ shall we go?~~” There again, Chae Rin is pulling me with her to for EXO's fan sign.

“But didn't you try it before? There are way too many people who bought many albums just for a chance to get their albums signed.” I said, hinting that the chances are just too slim.

She pouted and sat down beside me, it was a Saturday and I am spending time over at her place as we agreed to do our assignments together.



Looking over at her, she hadn't touched any of those, “At least finish up those so that we could be able to travel to Daegu.” I said.

She smiled upon hearing, “Really? You are coming with me?” She squealed and hugged me tight, “Ya Xin~~ you’re the best!” She said and then started on her work.

'That kid..' I shook my head and continued doing the questions and finally I am done with it.

We had dinner together and Chae Rin just keeps on going with her talk about EXO.


 

I plainly listened and then left her house after that, “We shall meet at the station tomorrow morning.” She said while beaming, I nodded and then went home.

The next morning, I was there at the station around eight. She was standing there with two albums and she passed one to me, “Ya Xin shall have a chance too.” She said.

I eyed her and didn't take the album, “Keep it for yourself, it would be a waste if I took it.” I said, “You would lose a chance don't you?”

She shook her head and placed the album into my bag, “Just take it.” She smiled and pulled my hand along as we ran into the station.


 

We reached Daegu and went over to the fan sign venue, oh my god, trust me, it was so filled with people.

Both of us went to put the draw ticket into the box available, it was pretty different as compared to fan signs in other countries.

Korea does it in the way that they draw out tickets and call for the album code, while other countries would probably be limiting the number of albums to be signed.


 

We waited in the queue and after a few hours, EXO appeared which caused the people to drown in the sea of excitement..

Which in a result brought pain to my ears, they were literally screaming close to my ear drums.

Chae Rin placed her headphone over my ears and that helped a little, I smiled to assure her and we waited for the draw to continue.

In a sense, the draw started and the lucky ones were queuing already so that the members would not have to wait.


 

It was just then..

Chae Rin heard my album code, “Ya Xin! You are the one, quick!” She said.

I was staring at her, “Chae Rin, take the album.” I placed the album in her hand and took her album, “Go on.” I said.

She was with teary eyes, I said, “Go on~” I said.


 

She went and I stood there, I figured there wasn't much and so I thought of leaving the queue, but just then...

I heard Chae Rin's album code..


 

“Did lady luck happens to shine on me today?” I thought to myself and then went to front to show the staff the album, I was given a nod and went to join the queue.

 

 

*On stage

 

“Hyung, there are many people today.” ChanYeol crept over to Kris and said close to his ears.

The elder man nodded and he was looking around when he spotted a girl wearing black framed specs and wearing a jean jumper with a black shirt underneath.

He thought she looked pretty cute.


 

At the same time, ChanYeol had his eyes fixed on a girl who just got into the queue. She was wearing a light pink blouse with a jean shorts and she was looking at her friend who was walking to her.

 

“ChanYeol?” Kris called him the second time, he then regained his senses, “Yes hyung?” He asked.

Kris smiled, “Nothing, just catching you staring into air. Someone caught your eyes?” He asked.

ChanYeol just shook his head and then the whole fan sign started.


 

The queue was really long, they even gave each fan some time to ask a question and answer them.

Chae Rin was very proactive when asking them questions but when it was my turn, I really didn't know what to say.


I simply told them my name and bowed lightly after they signed, they all offered a smile and I smile back and said thank you.


 

My eyes were getting dry and irritated with the dust in the air..

When it reached Kris, whom Chae Rin told me about, “He's a Canadian Chinese, the Leader of EXO-M.” She said.


 

“Are you alright?” He asked.

His voice sounded deep, but it was nice to listen to, I battled my eyelids and looked at him, “Nan gwaenchanayo.” I said.

But my eyes starts tearing, seems like my eyes were doing it's job by moisturizing and cleansing the dirt out.


 

Kris was surprised when I had tears coming out, he asked for a piece of tissue from the staff and passed it to me, “Here you go.” He said.

I took it, “Thank you.” And I took my spectacles off and wiped my tears away.

I looked at him without specs on, he was really good looking, even without specs, I could see that he had really refined features.


 

 

*Kris's POV

 

Her eyes were beautiful, as though shimmering crystal clear.

She smiled and then put on her spectacles, I took her album and signed for her, “What's your name?” I asked.

“Yao Ya Xin.” She replied.


 

Upon hearing, he looked up at me, “You are a Chinese?” I asked.

She nodded with a smile.

She told me what exactly the characters of her name are and I wrote her a message, 'You have got beautiful eyes.'

Before she leaves, I said, “Ya Xin, see you again.”

She looked surprise but then a sweet smile escapes and she nodded.


 

 

*Back to Chae Rin's POV

 

My heart was going to be out of control soon, the closer I approach him, the faster my heart beats.

 

“Hello, what's your name?” He asked as he looked at me with those beautiful eyes.

“Oh, my name is Lee Chae Rin.” I replied.

He smiled and flipped the album to his photo and signed, and wrote 'To Lee Chae Rin, you have a sweet smile.'


 

 

*ChanYeol's POV

 

'She was that girl from just now, she's really cute looking though.' And I started looking as she smiles and bowed politely.

She came to me, damn she's really gorgeous, “Hello, what's your name?” I asked.

She seemed a little not focusing, “Oh, my name is Lee Chae Rin.” She replied.

'Lee Chae Rin, what a nice name.' I flipped to the page that I am used to already and signed my name.

I thought I could leave a message for her, 'To Lee Chae Rin, you have a sweet smile.'

I passed the album back to her, “Be careful on your way back home with your friend.” I said.

She smiled and bowed politely.


 

After that, I looked at Kris, “Hyung, is it possible that someone could captivate you with a smile?” I queried.

Kris looked at me and then said, “Why not you answer me, is it possible to fall in love with just a glance?” He asked.


 

Both of us smiled and looked our way towards the two girls who just left, “I said I hope to see her again.” Kris hyung.

I looked at him, “Ah~ Hyung, you could have told me to do so as well. "

“She would appear with her friend.” He said so to assure me.

I nodded and thought so too, “I would blame you if she doesn't appear.” I pouted at him.

He smiled and ruffled my hair, “Silly kid.”

And then we went on with the fan signing after the short break.


 

 

*Ya Xin's POV

 

We stayed somewhere close to the venue and managed to find seats so that we could flip through the album.

 

I looked at her and our gazes met, “Shall we come again?” I asked.

She smiled, “Tomorrow's at Apgujeong.” She said.

I smiled, “Let's see if lady luck would shine on us.” I said.

She shook head head, “I hoped for cupid to aim his arrows well.”


 

Both of us laughed together and the day was worth.

 

 

 


Taa-dah~ Okay, I thought you I was bored, you can imagine yourself as either Ya Xin or Chae Rin, not gonna add to much details taht would hinder your imagination XD

Have a sweet dream, it's 11:44 pm here and I want to sleep but I felt hungry.. Gonna have midnight snacks >< 

Comments are loved ^^