Ch 2

Beyond the forbidden love

Hellu >.<

sorry for not updating so long....=.=

I'm abit busy that I can't do anything but read hahaha XD

hope you all are not very bored with my chappie :)

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

"Kibum baby!!!!" Jinki called while running over to his lover, who was smiling widely as he watched Jinki.

"Why are you in hurry, baby?? Look at you..so sweaty!" Kibum nagged as he took out a facial tissue and wiped the sweat from Jinki's forehead.

"I've been looking for you, baby!!!! My parents....." Jinki stopped his sentence to catch some air but leaving Kibum impatient.

"What's with your parents???" Kibum asked.

"The-They want to meet you.." Jinki finally blurted out.

"Meet me?????" Kibum's eyes widened in shock. He wasn't ready to meet Jinki's parent........

"Yeah! I told them about you and actually......" Jinki stopped his speech and glanced over at the neervous Kibum.

"Actually what, Jinki????!!" Kibum asked, his voice shivering.

"You look so nervous, baby. Don't worry...They are not against our marriage...." Jinki said, his hands wrapped around Kibum's shoulder...

Kibum was relieved to hear the word "Not against" but when he resgister word by word in my mind, "WHAT MARRIAGE????" Kibum's eyes widened in shock.

His eyes slowly moved to meet the other man's eyes, who was in front of him, on his knees.

"Kibum ah, will you marry me?" Jinki placed his hands inside the pocket of the black leather jacket that he was wearing and took out a blue velvet box and opened it, revealing a glowing diamond of the ring.

Kibum's jaws dropped, surprise was written all over his face. He never believed that he would be proposed to marry by a man that he loved....

It's not that he didn't trust Jinki's love, Just the fact that both of them were same gender and plus the curse....he was confused whether not to believe in that curse that he had...

"Come with me, Kibum..." Jinki pulled Kibum's hands, running up the stairs, heading to his favourite room of the whole school.....

Jinki opened the door, revealing mirror walls of the room.

"Sit here, baby." He made Kibum sit on a chair, which was about 2 meter away from the Black Kawai Piano.

Jinki flashed a smile at Kibum before sitting in front of the piano and running his fingers on the keys...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rhN7SG-H-3k

Jinki opened his eyes slowly, removing his fingers from the black and white keys, smiling to himself.

--------------------------------------------------------

Kibum's POV

I really was lost in his beautiful melody that I didn't even realise that I was staring at him until now. I saw him giggled as he saw me staring.

"Kibum-ah, how do you like it? This is for you..." How I wish I could see this angelic smile of him forever..

"It was beautiful..Thank you, Jinki.." I blushed as I could feel the tension that was building inside me..

"So do you accept my proposal?" Jinki asked, puffing his cheeks like a child who was showing aegyo to get what he wants.

"How can I refuse this proposal when you're the one proposing, Yebeo..." I muttered, hanging my heads low as I could feel my cheeks burning....

"Kibum.." Jinki called, as he got up from the Piano and walked towards me.

"Look at me." He used his hands, holding my chin and making me look up.

"I love you.." He whispered before leaning more closer to place his soft lips on mine..

"I love you too, Jinki...so much." I lost my control at the moment.

All I know was I wanted Jinki right there.....

I wrapped my hands around his neck, pulling him closer that I could feel his body pressing against my own.

"Kibum ah, I'm losing my control..." He said, parting his lips from me and biting them gently.

"Then let it be, Jinki..." I whispered, attacking his lips once more but more harshly this time.

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Ok, I know I said this will be two short everyone =.=

but haiz................>.<

I realised that I can't rush this so much =.=

so this will be extended...

and sorry for the short short chapter T.T

Comments are LOVED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! XD