Ch 1

Beyond the forbidden love

Hellu!!! XD

my first onkey angst oneshot!! (or two shot?)

PLEASE READ THE FOREWORD!!

I hope you would like my story hehehe ^^

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Nobody's POV

"Key........" Jinki stopped Kibum.

"It's impossible, Jinki. I'm sorry." Kibum shove away Jinki's hands as he walked away.

"KIM KIBUM! YOU'LL REGRET THIS!" Kibum heard Jinki yelled behind him.

"No...No, I won't, Jinki. I will regret if I accept your heart.." Kibum bit his lips, controling  his tears after hearing the painful threat from his love...

Kibum did not turn back to take a look at how Jinki broke down after his rejection. He did not dare to do so.

~Flashback~

Kibum leaned against the advertisement board at the bus top. Glancing over at his watch as he pout.

"Why is he so late today?" He mumbled lowly to himself.

~PHONE RING~

"Baby? It's me Jjong. I just came out of the meeting room. Will ya wait for me a while more?"

"Araso, Jjong. Just hurry up..." Kibum replied, impatiently asking his lover to hurry up before hanging up the phone.

Minutes later, Kibum spotted a figure caming out from the building of opposite side of the bus stop.

As usual, Jjong was wearing a suit but his light blue tie was loosen.

"Kibum!!!" Jonghyun shouted across the road...making his lover smile in respond, Kibum stepped forward to cross the road but Jonghyun signaled him to stay there as he dashed across the road.

The sight that Kibum saw was a bolt from the blue....He stood there like a statue, not even moving a part of his body..

"Jjong.." He mumbled. "JJONG!!!" Kibum rashed towards his lover, who was lying lifelessly on the pool of blood.

"Jjong, wa-wake up..."Kibum shook Jonghyun gently but not getting a response back.....

"Jjong, don't SCARE me!!!!!! Wake up!!!" He shook more roughly now, furious that his lover won't get up and leave him forever.

Yet no response again......

~End of Flashback~

Kibum's POV

It was a week later after Jinki's confession...I sat in the lecture room alone. There was no one inside the room and I felt relieved.

"Hmm.." I sighed, truth is I don't dare to leave this empty room..not after what Jinki had been doing from the past few days.

He would hook up with some girls, kissing them in front of my eyes to make things obvious...Every sort of things...flirty words, kisses, tap on the girls'. He was trying his best to make me feel terrible!

I took out the picture of me and Jjong from my wallet, seeing how happy we looked....

"Jjong, what should I do now? I've fallen for someone again..Other than Minho and you..But I don't want to get him under the spell of mine again.." I bit my lips...thinking about what happened to Minho...

I met Minho at the States, when I was visiting my cousin, Nickhun. I really needed someone to comfort me that time..and he lent a hand to me to get out of the miserable memories of Jjong's death.

If..If only I knew that I would cause him to die, I won't even let him ease my heart in the first place!

That day..he came back to Korea to meet me...Everything was fine until an hour before the flight arrival..

"The Plane Crush".....That's how the fate is cruel to me..can you even imagine that?

-------------------------------------------------

I hesitated to get out of the room but it's not like I could stay inside the room for hours without going back.

I walked down the corridor, passing all the rooms before reaching the exit.

"Uh...Oppa..." I heard a sound from the last classroom. I shook my head before continuing to take a step.

"Uh..feel so good..." I froze, I-Isn't it Jinki's voice?? I didn't mean to but my legs took me to the doors of the room, revealing a half- Jinki and the girl wearing only bra and .

"Uh....Ki-Kibumm....." What now? He's my name while ing a girl???

~RING~

Oh ! How can this stupid phone of mine choose this time to ring???

Both Jinki and the girl quickly got dressed and I turned around to leave the room as fast as I can.

"Kibum...." Jinki grabbed my trembling hands.

"Let me go..." I said, my voice shaking..

"No.." Jinki replied.

"I SAID LET ME GO!!" I shouted as I bursted out into tears.

He suddenly pulled me into his chest, wrapping his arms around me tightly...

"Kibum......." He patted my head, cooing me gently...

I did not want to pretend and leave his embrace, rebelling him till the end.

I sobbed in his warm and broad chest, wrapping my arms around his waist.

"Look at me..." Jinki loosen the hug a bit, his hand lifting my chin up to face him.

I lifted my head, my eyes sparkling with tears....

"Why did you cry, Kibum? I thought you dont love me.." He said..

"I-I was afraid, Jinki...I was afraid to lose you..." I bit my lips, not looking into his eyes.

"Why would you lose me, Kibum??" Jinki asked, raising his eyebrows.

"I am under a spell, Jinki.....a spell that will kill everyone that I fall in love..." I explained.

"I'm not going to die, Kibum...I'm not.." Jinki wiped the tears that rolled down on my cheeks.

"No..Jinki...I've witnessed the death of my previous lovers...I will never watch you die, I swear!" I feel like I have an urge to cry hard on Jinki's warm embrace.

"Shh..baby, I promise you.. I promise you that I won't leave you..baby. Trust me. I love you so much.." Jinki bent down a bit to place a soft kiss on my forehead, I gladly received, closing my eyes to feel his soft lips on my forehead.

"You really won't?" I again, foolishly tried to believe this word of him again...I want to believe that he's not going to leave me..

"I'll never leave you.." He smiled like an beautiful angel, I was stunned, his smile is a innocent one.

"I'm still not forgiving you for what you did just now!" I hit his chest gently.

"Ouch!" He acted as if he was painful.

"I'm sorry, my love..I just imagining you just now.." Jinki pulled me closer, hugging me so tight that I can't even breathe properly.

But I don't really mind though, even if I have to exchange his existence with my breath, I would gladly do it. Just because I love him so much...

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

How was it??? XD

Giving you a sweet scene to enjoy before the angst!!!! =.=

Don't blame me later, okie??? T.T

Unnies!! I am thinking of changing death character to Tofu!!!! :->

How is it????

COMMENTS ARE LOVED!!!!!XD