18

Life As We Know It
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 18

 

 

 

Dara and Bom held onto each other for support as they stood in front of CL's home door. They both decided that it was best for Dara to apologise first. Anyone who was in CL's position would have reacted the same. Dara sighed before reaching for the doorbell. CL never came to uni so they decided to go hers instead. The door opened to reveal a sleepy CL. She gazed at the two girls before allowing them inside.

 

 

"Is there something you need?" CL asked as her eyebrows perched up in confusion.

 

 

"CL I'm so sorry. Please forgive me. I just love Jiyong so much. I don't think I can give up on him. Honestly if I knew earlier about all this I wouldn't have gave him a second glance but it's late now. I love him a lot. CL, Jiyong is ready to apologise. Please don't blame him for his parents doing." Dara apologised sincerely. She wanted CL to be herself again. She wanted to tell her how her life might be in danger.

 

 

"Dara." CL sighed. "You can date him, just make sure he isn't near me when I'm around." She gave her a small smile. "I'm gonna go get dressed." She hugged both Bom and Dara before running upstairs.

 

 

"Omg she accepted!!" Dara threw her fist in the air but Bom still felt uncomfortable.

 

 

-------

 

 

"Dad I need a favour?" CL spoke through the phone. She was pacing back and forth whilst waiting for a response. Her parents have been really busy but they always gave her the attention, something Jiyong never got.

 

 

"What is it sweetie? Is something wrong? Did that boy do anything?" CL smiled hearing him. She missed them.

 

 

"Teddy oppa found Kwon's corporation recent financial list. And guess what we finally went to the top." CL grinned happily. When Teddy told her the good news the first thing she did was call her father.

 

 

"I've heard. It's on the news." Her dad responded.

 

 

"Dad we will get our revenge. I will make sure. I have the perfect plan. I will marry Jiyong and ruin them. Just watch and see dad..."

 

 

"Sweetie I do not want you to ruin your life like this. As much as I want revenge I've let it go. So you also let it go. God will punish them so don't do anything stupid." Her dad explained. He was frightened his daughter would use herself to get revenge. And he did not want that.

 

 

"No dad. I will get revenge you just need to support me. They ruined my life." A tear slipped out of her eyes remembering the past. "How we suffered in the streets? I will never forget that. How that old man ruined your reputation from getting a job anywhere? I will never forget that. How I was teased and bullied? I will never forget that. How mum lost her unborn child? I won't forget that until I get revenge. They will suffer dad. Please just let them suffer. Stop being so nice and let me make them suffer." The tears didn't stop streaming down her face as her mind was filled with so much thought. The phone slipped out her hand as she hanged up. Hugging herself she cried out the pain. She never wanted to use her best friends to get to Jiyong but it was her only hope. Dara made it easier for her to reach her goal.

 

 

--------

 

 

"What you doing babes?" Jiyong embraced Dara from behind.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter