Promotions

Yearning to be yours.

Note: Cha Hakyeon is AKA VIXX N.

 

Eunyoung's Pov

     "Ring my bell, Ring my bell" I sang out the tune of my new song while checking out my new outfit that I am wearing for our comeback. Im so excited! I thought. I practiced for hours to impress my fans, to impress other idols, but mostly.. CHA HAKYEON. I shook my head trying to the deny the fact that I have a major crush on him. Having promotions overlapped with VIXX made me happy, but also very anxious. Everytime I see him my heart would beat. 

   "Eunyoung Ah! We are heading to the stage now." I heard someone tap on my shoulder. I was shocked. OMG its our comeback! My palms started to get wet and I started to quiver with fear. What if I do make a mistake? Its an embarrassment. Hakyeon will laugh at me. With a sense of anxiety, I head up the stage and went into my positions.

  "Ring my bell, Ring my bell" The music ended. "Hoof!" I exclaimed, now feeling relieved. "Eunyoung- Ah! Lets go to VIXX sunbaenims! Minjoo said. I froze, my face turned into the color of a tomato. "Unnie... no no no! Not VIXX Sunbaenim! I have to see Hakyeon." I yelled.  Minjoo giggled and replied as she and the other members started to drag me to the practice room.  "Its just for our promotion." 

 

  "Annyeonghaseyo, we are TWO X! This is our new song "Ring my Bell" We would appreciate if you take our CD." Surin smiled and gave it to Vixx members.  "Thank you! And maybe you can take our CD!" Cha Hakyeon exclaimed offering his hand to all the members.

I couldn't help it. My face just turned red naturally. All the members are whispering to me OOHHING AND AHHHING. I couldn't help but just blush like a red tomato.

  <- How TWO X new song ALBUM COVER looks like :D

 

____

N's Pov

I was startled that the Two X members suddenly came into my room. With my 2 very keen eyes, I looked at all of the members carefully. Of course Eunyoung was the prettiest. She was the ONLY ONE that caught my eyes. As the members all left, we all said bye quietly wishing that Eunyoung will stay here a bit longer. 

Since I finished my performances, I dashed to the sofa to look at album carefully. I opened the pages of the CD to look at the pictures. EUNYOUNG PICTURES. A smile curved on my face when I looked at the album, fangirling over Eunyoung. Her iness and her cute charms made me love her even more. At the back of the album was a signature. Honeslty I didn't care about any other signature.. except for Eunyoungs. It was the only one that made me happy.

 

 

 

 

 

___

 

HOW IS MY 1ST CHAPTER? HOPE U LIKE IT N-YOUNG SHIPPERS :)