Birthday Party

Yearning to be yours.

N's POV: Today is Himchan's birthday party. He decided to invite all the rookies (TWO X, VIXX, CRAYON POP, TAHITI, ETC.)  and have a party at TS Entertainment. I am pretty excited to go to the party, but another part of me was nervous. I had to impress Eunyoung with my charisma. As I rummage through my closet, I decided to wear a cute hoodie with a cap because being too formal in a birthday party is just weird. "Hey! Are you guys ready?" I shouted out. I turned my head and stared at the clock starting to freak out!  OH MY GOODNESS. IM LATE :(  "Ken, Ravi, Hongbin, Leo, Hyuk?" I shouted! Lets go :)

 

Eunyoung's POV: Done! I just finished writing my birthday card to Himchan.  I read the card inside the head. I felt satisfied. I knew the content of the writing will make Himchan cry in joy. He will love me as a friend.  Now I had a dilemma. Whether to wear my casual hoodie with a casual shirt or a croptop trimmed with laces on the bottom.  I seemed to care about my appearance more presumably because of Hakyeon. I shook my head. Whats with my mind? Its crazy.  "Unnie! Eun unnie come here!" I hollered loudly so Eun unnie can hear me. In surprise, she ran as fast possible to talk to me. "Whats the matter Eunyoung ah?" She answered. "Should I wear my hoodie or my crop top?" I asked her wonderously. "Obviously the crop top." Eun said with her obvious tone.

 

      I quickly changed into my clothes and decided to tie my wear up into a bun. 

     

ahhhh pretty good. I anticipated to go the party and meet my friends and make new friends. Thats the best part when working as a celebrity.

 

   As I arrived to the party, I realized that most of the idols had already arrived. I embraced in Himchan's arms giving him his HAPPY BIRTHDAY hug. "Channie! Happy Birthday! Have a great one" I smiled at him. "Thanks Eunyoung-ah. I love you thanks." He exclaimed it as loud so everyone can hear it. Thousands of stares came to me and Himchan.  Oh well. I thought and tried to greet all the rookies there.

 

        "Annyounghaseyo I am Two X Eunyoung." I said to every female idol who attended the party. It seemed easy to approach to them and I became close friends with Tahiti Jisoo and Zinni unnie from GLAM in short time. Indeed, I became so close to them that I told them my crush; Hakyeon.

 

N's POV: My heart started burn up from the jealously, but also from being mad at Himchan. Tahiti Jisoo and Glam Zinni suddenly came to me and waves their hands vigorously. I also saw Eunyoung behind them walking as slow as possible. I started at her legs intentionally. She was so beautiful, her outfit made her long legs even longer. "Annyeonghaseyo Hakyeon Oppa." Eunyoung said in an embarrassed matter. I didn't know how to react with her sudden greetings. "Oh.. hi Eunyoung-ah" I answered brightly. "How are you oppa? I'm excited for the party! :D" Eunyoung answered. "Ohhh... um. I'm fine! u? same! Mind if I ask you a favor?" I replied. Eunyoung stared at me waiting for me to say my favor to her. "Ugh, do you mind.. if you tell me your number? We can be good friends from now!" I asked her. Eunyoung snatched my phone from me and typed her number. "Oppa this is my number. You can talk to me anytime. " Eunyoung said and smiled. I melted. How can a person have such a beautiful smile? 

 

 

_____________________________

 

* This is my new UPDATE. If i have time I write my story daily :)

Please comment postive things ONLY and suscribe.

maybe suggestions can be good? :)

THANKS <3

 

WHO SHIPS N YOUNG COUPLE?

AND WHAT SHOULD MY 2nd FANFICbe about? :)